Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,233 members, 7,839,224 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria (16053 Views)

Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos / Will This Affect Me When Searching For A Job? / 20 Things To Observe When Searching For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2015
After nysc 90% search for jobs. 10% create jobs. Try and fix ur self among the 10% within some months jobs will be searching for u.

1 Like

Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by Bants(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2015
i thought Nigeria has the best economy in Africa...it baffles me how they got there with high level of unemployment
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by kingstylo01(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
G
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by ehjiwummy(f): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Nice nd very educative.#thumb up#
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by kefmawin: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Well Said.

This could also be useful

www.abujaconnect.com.ng

Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by chikevictor(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2015
This is indeed motivational,Nice one there bro.May God bless us all.AMEN.

1 Like

Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2015
Nice one @OP may God bless you.
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by lamash: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Another advice is 2 just believe you can do it. When I was serving I was always applying for jobs 247 even my bf said "ur own too much" I also bought gmat and shl text books that I was solving , i was also very active on careers section of nl. Cut long story short I got lucky as I didn't stay at home 4 6months after service b4 I got 3 jobs that I choose one.

I rememberd wen I was serving I was always goin 2 c 1 snr mgr 2 help fix me 4 deir nxt recruitment, he was always telling me d pple I always help don't use 2 pass d test..at a point he ws asking me out. I stoped going dia & i applied directly on deir careers page & i was called 4 test, i passed but didn't eventually tk d job as I got a beta offer.

Once u believe dat u can do it, d confidence will come in..

Peace

4 Likes

Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by stonecoldcafe: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Ademega, God bless you for such an inspiring post. Please change your quite to quiet in point 12.
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
I love every point..all encouraging..

To every job seeker dont give up..do not worry if your freinds who you are as brainy as are in the best companies and you arent presently..they say time is the reason why everything does not happen at once..so keep working hard, someday you will smile...

For me I have not always being fortunate with written apptitude tests which has prevented me from landing the best of jobs...But I have being encouraged to practice more and that i am doing..i have a job now via which I can gain concrete experience and then with much hard work move to the next level..

NEVER GIVEUP!!!
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by iconpsalmmy(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Impressive bro.... May GOD continue to energize ur strength!!!
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=ademega post=33033228]WHAT TO KEEP YOUR SPIRIT HIGH WHEN SEARCHING FOR JOB IN NIGERIA

(I Said Nigeria Because I Don't Know How Bad It Is When Searching For Job In Other Countries) searching for job in Nigeria can be frustrating and depressing. I have seen and heard about situations where unemployed graduate commit suicide. A very recent example is an unemployed graduate of ten years who jumped out of a moving vehicle in Akwa Ibom state .So many unemployed people are depressed. So, the following may actually help you when searching for job. Is not an employment letter but it will definitely keep your spirit high before that employment letter of your dream comes which am certainly sure it will come soon.

1. HOPE FOR BETTER TOMORROW

When you are searching for Job, always have this kind of unshaking and undiluted hope that things will get better. No doubt, no matter what! That is the first thing you need to have. Never loss hope no matter what!

2. DON’T JOKE WITH TESTIMONIES
Listen to testimonies and get inspired by the stories of people that broke the curse of unemployment. Yes, they are all around you. Go to them ask how it happened, listen and shake them for “transfer of anointing”.it may be funny but it works and it builds that undiluted and unshaking hope. There are so many unemployed youths in Nigeria and at the same time people are giving testimony of how they get job every day.

3. READ BOOKS

Read books. Read motivational books .they are everywhere, buy some, borrow some. Yes, some of the contents may not be practicable in this part of the world but read and get inspired. No knowledge is lost. More also, just a word from a book may be useful later in future even at interviews. This is not just to inspire you but will also prepare you for that job you are dreaming of. I love this book then 48 laws of power. Imagine an unemployed reading such book almost every time lol. So is not time for Chase and Christ Agata abi wetin them dey call them?

4. GET MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES ON YOUR SCREEN

Similar to the one above is Watch moves. Motivational movies. I love these moves "in pursuit of happiness" ,"gifted hands","3idiots", "like stars on earth" etc. So, enough of Spartacus and most Yoruba movies expect you are dreaming of becoming an actor or actress. It helps a lot.

5.- OCCUPY YOUR MIND WITH PURE POSITIVE THOUGHTS.

Sometimes negative thoughts do cross our mind, Let your mind be absolutely positive. Thoughts like who you are going to help, how you are going to plan your life when that dream job comes up. Positive thought produce positive result. Try as much as possible to cancel all negative thoughts. Negative thoughts destroy mind.

6. MOVE WITH PROGRESSIVE MINDED FRIENDS

Move with friends that encourages you and gives u hope .This is very important. Some financially better friends are aware of your situation, still they will not stop competing with you or using that to settle scores that you don’t even know about. Helpful friends would listen to your plight and assure you that all will be well, sending you emails and linking you up with people that felt they could help. It will keep the spirit high i tell you.

7.- RELIGIOUS CENTRE THAT PREACHES HOPE.

Just unfortunately you can hardly find one. What you see is "competing" preaching.it can be "more "frustrating if care is not taking. Read your bible or Quran. Church that is full of rich members and find it difficult to link you with your helper or give information that can be of help to members is not the best for you.

8-.STAY AWAY FROM FRIENDS & FAMILY MEMBERS THAT CAN'T HELP.

Stay away from friends & family members that can't help but only discourages you with their actions .most especially people that are in position to help you get a job but dashes out cash, turn you to brewery &their jolly boy. This is actually the real cause of suicide for the unemployed.it weakens ones moral& spirit .this is the high point of depression. For the low self-esteemed, they go into kidnapping, robber yahoo yahoo ( ) and other crimes. Take it easy and move ahead without them. They will surely celebrate with you. They will soon realise they just missed an opportunity to be part of your success story.

9.- MANAGE WITH SOMETHING .

Manage with something no matter how little or small. i have seen graduates earning 10K per month Just to keep body and soul together. Your mind and hand must be occupied! It’s just a bus stop not garage. More importantly it is never too late to learn something. With what you get upstairs, it is sure you will be the best in anything you learn. I know a law graduate guy that spent just two months to learn tailoring and he is the best in it now .The problem is that while we were growing up, our parents were only concerned about our books& result, nothing else. The idea of learning a trade while schooling was strange to many .one of the reasons why we are here we are now. That orientation should not be part of us again. There are one million& one thing one can learn. Also, be part of sport. Exercise your body ! Try business!!

10.- EVERYTHING IN THIS LIFE IS TURN BY TURN.

I had this believe in me that getting a job is actually turn by turn and definitely it would get to my turn. I had this believe so much that when someone compared me with my successful friends during a disagreement, he said that my friends are outside there using cars and some had found their way outside the country. well, i first agreed with what he said & told him that at the same time some of my friends are dead and some are mentally unstable. He felt sober &apologise. He later prayed that i would make it in Jesus name which i didn't say amen. He asked why, i told him is useless to pray that the day would break! 11-. Strive not to be a success only but also be of value to yourself &people around. Be a good person. Share information about employment with your friends, if your friend gets there before you is a sign that yours is coming soon
I called my friends that were yet to get employment and shared information about a job advert .i even went as far as getting my form and that of a few of my friends that were not around. At the end of it all, few of the friends i shared the information with and got form for got the job. To an ordinary person, that is a big point of depression but to me, i was happy because i have made impact and put smile on people’s face. What achievement can be greater than that? More also, it’s a sign that am closer to my own testimony.

12-. DON'T KEEP QUITE.

Unemployment is not a disease. Stop forming what you are yet to be by keeping your problem to yourself .Tell anybody that cares to listen that you need a job. Yoruba adage says " ti o ba dake tara eni a ba dake"(if you keep quiet, you have more to lose) "hai le soro ni bere oriburuku".( keeping quite is the beginning of misfortune) Constantly remind people that shares in your pains by sending at least new monthly text message to them. My brother anything can happen. Have seen somebody's life change for ever just by a call. Lastly, please be humble when you eventually get there and don't forget to share your good story with people that need it.

Good luck! It’s your turn!!

Written Based on personal experience

[/quote/] Nice write up bro. God bless u.
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by jamillion: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2015
It's time we blend according to time, only change's constant, in old time graduåtes automatically get employed after youth service, but time has changed and everything follow suit, education's no longer to earn a living but to prepare u ahead of worldly challenges. Erase the perseption of being employmed after school and replace with How you can be an employee after service. It is well

1 Like

Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by U2ice(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2015
Num 10 sums all up....

Life na turn by turn, who no knw no know

Nice 1 tho, no b dat cloud hosting tory wey person no undastnd
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by yomight4sample(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
@ op God will continue to richly bless you and your wisdom will never run dry in Jesus name
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by nekede11(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Amen,d guy try
balateef:
Nice one bro,may God bless and enlighten u more.Amin.
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by jodanj10(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Braaad:
[

OP God bless you.
I believe this message is for me...

from what I have learnt now, I am regretting why i didnt go for an interview just because they needed 25yrs graduate while I am 3yrs above that. I am feeling very bad. I didnt want to lie to get a job but im thinking i could have reduced my age. But cant they find out your age from NYSC?

cc: Blackchampion

Also for the books to read, I would recommend "secret of the ages". dont know if someone else has seen it
yes very good inspiring book

1 Like

Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by stupor(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
femiyem:
NICE ONE
u hav just preached to me. tanx
i went out today to try physical submision of my CV apart from online submision .
i can't imagine d way i was turned down in most places wit my 2:1 in FINANCE. just because of my age (30yrs), i hav bin denied of so many opportunities for d past 7 monts afta my NYSC.
REALLY DOWN AND DEPRESSED DIS NIGHT.
u are on point

I also have similar problems but with God almighty on your side a good,matured and highly beneficial job will come your way.

Its a pity these days,peronnel management allows jobs given to 'kids' meaning some HR prefers their organization be run by people with not to developed and matured mindset,hence leading to them taking very poor,immatured and volatile decion-making which in most situations lead to the organization not being able to achieve a lot of their corporate goals and objectives.

My cognitive and best advise is dont relent because i can see you as adequately qualified,fit and matured and that is what a good peronnel manager and what best corporate organizations do and progresses on.

Now,try do yourself a good CV armed with prerequisite skills and offcourse your qualification.
Detail your past experiences and comptencies including any other relevant or positive contibution all embedded into your CV.
Know the kind of company you sincerely want to work and that which gives both you and the company you wish to work for great values,these which includes moral and a good disposition.

DONT PUT YOUR DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR CV AS THIS DOESNT SELL IN NIGERIA,LET THE PHYSICAL INTERVIEW JUSTIFY THE CALIBRE OF YOUR PERSONALTY AND NOT ANYONE ELSE EVEN IF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR IS ONLY 15 YEARS OLD.
Take note that General Muhamodu Buhari got anew job at 73 with a job security for another four years.

A lot of things dont augur well anymore especially with our own Nigerian Employment system that is more reasons we keep having unemployment and poor management in some organizations.

A strong HR professional and a good firm would employ you if you fall between 18-65 years irrespective of your qualifications as long as you are fit,able,healthy and amatured enough to know the basics of a job engagement.

God will surely find you a good job very soon as i believe even your enemies will be put to shame.

And most importantly,may God bless the OP for sharing this invaluable content and for putting it here on Nairaland.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by henrixx(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
everything's gonna be alright
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Blackchampion:
Whc credentials re u referring to? Possibly ur O'Level ryt? There re many ways to convince an employer if dia is age difference in ur credentials. You can tel d employer dat ur school inflated ur age wen u wia to write O'Level for u to meet d required age bracket of WAEC/NECO as at d time.

Don't encourage dishonesty bro
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by Enrythesis(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good one bro. there is always an opportunity out there
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
stupor:

I also have similar problems but with God almighty on your side a good,matured and highly beneficial job will come your way.

Its a pity these days,peronnel management allows jobs given to 'kids' meaning some HR prefers their organization be run by people with not to developed and matured mindset,hence leading to them taking very poor,immatured and volatile decion-making which in most situations lead to the organization not being able to achieve a lot of their corporate goals and objectives.

My cognitive and best advise is dont relent because i can see you as adequately qualified,fit and matured and that is what a good peronnel manager and what best corporate organizations do and progresses on.

Now,try do yourself a good CV armed with prerequisite skills and offcourse your qualification.
Detail your past experiences and comptencies including any other relevant or positive contibution all embedded into your CV.
Know the kind of company you sincerely want to work and that which gives both you and the company you wish to work for great values,these which includes moral and a good disposition.

DONT PUT YOUR DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR CV AS THIS DOESNT SELL IN NIGERIA,LET THE PHYSICAL INTERVIEW JUSTIFY THE CALIBRE OF YOUR PERSONALTY AND NOT ANYONE ELSE EVEN IF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR IS ONLY 15 YEARS OLD.
Take note that General Muhamodu Buhari got anew job at 73 with a job security for another four years.

A lot of things dont augur well anymore especially with our own Nigerian Employment system that is more reasons we keep having unemployment and poor management in some organizations.

A strong HR professional and a good firm would employ you if you fall between 18-65 years irrespective of your qualifications as long as you are fit,able,healthy and amatured enough to know the basics of a job engagement.

God will surely find you a good job very soon as i believe even your enemies will be put to shame.

And most importantly,may God bless the OP for sharing this invaluable content and for putting it here on Nairaland.

God bless you.

Including gender and date of birth is archaic ,developed countries don't look at profiles based on christianity,gender,age or nationality. Its just a pity we have too many primitive people in organisations discriminating because of age and the likes. I hope this new government strengthens labour laws. Ours is very weak.

1 Like

Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by danielganjo: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good write up, am inspired. God bless you.
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by Danagaba: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wonderful insightful message...God bless u, dis has rili increases my faith n hope during dis "waiting time"....
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Preparation - Bold Risks - Out-of-the-box Mindset
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by ganiyheart(f): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
ademega:
WHAT TO KEEP YOUR SPIRIT HIGH WHEN SEARCHING FOR JOB IN NIGERIA

(I Said Nigeria Because I Don't Know How Bad It Is When Searching For Job In Other Countries) searching for job in Nigeria can be frustrating and depressing. I have seen and heard about situations where unemployed graduate commit suicide. A very recent example is an unemployed graduate of ten years who jumped out of a moving vehicle in Akwa Ibom state .So many unemployed people are depressed. So, the following may actually help you when searching for job. Is not an employment letter but it will definitely keep your spirit high before that employment letter of your dream comes which am certainly sure it will come soon.

1. HOPE FOR BETTER TOMORROW

When you are searching for Job, always have this kind of unshaking and undiluted hope that things will get better. No doubt, no matter what! That is the first thing you need to have. Never loss hope no matter what!

2. DON’T JOKE WITH TESTIMONIES
Listen to testimonies and get inspired by the stories of people that broke the curse of unemployment. Yes, they are all around you. Go to them ask how it happened, listen and shake them for “transfer of anointing”.it may be funny but it works and it builds that undiluted and unshaking hope. There are so many unemployed youths in Nigeria and at the same time people are giving testimony of how they get job every day.

3. READ BOOKS

Read books. Read motivational books .they are everywhere, buy some, borrow some. Yes, some of the contents may not be practicable in this part of the world but read and get inspired. No knowledge is lost. More also, just a word from a book may be useful later in future even at interviews. This is not just to inspire you but will also prepare you for that job you are dreaming of. I love this book then 48 laws of power. Imagine an unemployed reading such book almost every time lol. So is not time for Chase and Christ Agata abi wetin them dey call them?

4. GET MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES ON YOUR SCREEN

Similar to the one above is Watch moves. Motivational movies. I love these moves "in pursuit of happiness" ,"gifted hands","3idiots", "like stars on earth" etc. So, enough of Spartacus and most Yoruba movies expect you are dreaming of becoming an actor or actress. It helps a lot.

5.- OCCUPY YOUR MIND WITH PURE POSITIVE THOUGHTS.

Sometimes negative thoughts do cross our mind, Let your mind be absolutely positive. Thoughts like who you are going to help, how you are going to plan your life when that dream job comes up. Positive thought produce positive result. Try as much as possible to cancel all negative thoughts. Negative thoughts destroy mind.

6. MOVE WITH PROGRESSIVE MINDED FRIENDS

Move with friends that encourages you and gives u hope .This is very important. Some financially better friends are aware of your situation, still they will not stop competing with you or using that to settle scores that you don’t even know about. Helpful friends would listen to your plight and assure you that all will be well, sending you emails and linking you up with people that felt they could help. It will keep the spirit high i tell you.

7.- RELIGIOUS CENTRE THAT PREACHES HOPE.

Just unfortunately you can hardly find one. What you see is "competing" preaching.it can be "more "frustrating if care is not taking. Read your bible or Quran. Church that is full of rich members and find it difficult to link you with your helper or give information that can be of help to members is not the best for you.

8-.STAY AWAY FROM FRIENDS & FAMILY MEMBERS THAT CAN'T HELP.

Stay away from friends & family members that can't help but only discourages you with their actions .most especially people that are in position to help you get a job but dashes out cash, turn you to brewery &their jolly boy. This is actually the real cause of suicide for the unemployed.it weakens ones moral& spirit .this is the high point of depression. For the low self-esteemed, they go into kidnapping, robber yahoo yahoo ( ) and other crimes. Take it easy and move ahead without them. They will surely celebrate with you. They will soon realise they just missed an opportunity to be part of your success story.

9.- MANAGE WITH SOMETHING .

Manage with something no matter how little or small. i have seen graduates earning 10K per month Just to keep body and soul together. Your mind and hand must be occupied! It’s just a bus stop not garage. More importantly it is never too late to learn something. With what you get upstairs, it is sure you will be the best in anything you learn. I know a law graduate guy that spent just two months to learn tailoring and he is the best in it now .The problem is that while we were growing up, our parents were only concerned about our books& result, nothing else. The idea of learning a trade while schooling was strange to many .one of the reasons why we are here we are now. That orientation should not be part of us again. There are one million& one thing one can learn. Also, be part of sport. Exercise your body ! Try business!!

10.- EVERYTHING IN THIS LIFE IS TURN BY TURN.

I had this believe in me that getting a job is actually turn by turn and definitely it would get to my turn. I had this believe so much that when someone compared me with my successful friends during a disagreement, he said that my friends are outside there using cars and some had found their way outside the country. well, i first agreed with what he said & told him that at the same time some of my friends are dead and some are mentally unstable. He felt sober &apologise. He later prayed that i would make it in Jesus name which i didn't say amen. He asked why, i told him is useless to pray that the day would break! 11-. Strive not to be a success only but also be of value to yourself &people around. Be a good person. Share information about employment with your friends, if your friend gets there before you is a sign that yours is coming soon
I called my friends that were yet to get employment and shared information about a job advert .i even went as far as getting my form and that of a few of my friends that were not around. At the end of it all, few of the friends i shared the information with and got form for got the job. To an ordinary person, that is a big point of depression but to me, i was happy because i have made impact and put smile on people’s face. What achievement can be greater than that? More also, it’s a sign that am closer to my own testimony.

12-. DON'T KEEP QUITE.

Unemployment is not a disease. Stop forming what you are yet to be by keeping your problem to yourself .Tell anybody that cares to listen that you need a job. Yoruba adage says " ti o ba dake tara eni a ba dake"(if you keep quiet, you have more to lose) "hai le soro ni bere oriburuku".( keeping quite is the beginning of misfortune) Constantly remind people that shares in your pains by sending at least new monthly text message to them. My brother anything can happen. Have seen somebody's life change for ever just by a call. Lastly, please be humble when you eventually get there and don't forget to share your good story with people that need it.

Good luck! It’s your turn!!

Written Based on personal experience

I love this. Nice one bro......
Thankss
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by softwhispers: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Epic, sir!!!
That part where you refused to say "amen" coz its pointless praying for 'day to break' really cracked me up!
People excuse a lackadaisical, complacent attitude by hiding behind the flimsy facade of religious devotion.
After all, "we trust say God go do am; just keep praying".
Whereas they laze about all day..
But then,
EVERYTHING GOOD WILL COME
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by carik(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
A much better post
God bless you op.

#pagebookmarked
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by peculi(f): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Very encouraging piece.God bless u
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by akaahs(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
This info is timely. Appriciate it bro, thump up to u man.
Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by izutex007(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
This the best thing i read online today!!!

''the hand and mind mst b occupied''

''its useless to pray tht d day breaks'' it wl surely do!!!

God bless us all.... We wl gt there

1 Like

Re: how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria by ghostwritter(m): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
LET ME TELL U ALL MY SHORT STORY:
After my youth service and no job for three years, i decided to take a bold step.
One sunny day, i walked into this plastic producing company which i had earlier seen d advert on paper and went directly to d owner, showed him my C.V which was outstanding by d way, told him to let me work for him for FREE for two months which he accepted instantly.
I hadn't worked up to a week when he made me d branch manager to his new site.
That's why i never had d jobless time to complete my stories on d Literature section.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Disqualify SSCE, Third Class Holders From Recruitment / #Immigration2000 Continue Protest In Aso Villa Today (Photos) / Npower Batch C Stream 1 Program Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.