Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

My Designs. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Designs. (1607 Views)

Does Anyone Know A Fashion Illustrator To Draw My Designs ? / How Do I Secure My Designs? / How Do I Advertise My Designs As A Fashion Designer?? The Stepping Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Designs. by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 02, 2009
click,  www . trendsvivi . . com
Re: My Designs. by spikedcylinder: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2009
It might be easier if you just attached the pictures of the said designs on here.
Re: My Designs. by geerufus(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2009
Vivi, No doubt u're such a creative person and your designs are Phat and just Koooool like dat.
U Koool 2.
Just waiting 2 see your designs on the runway soon. Bet Its gonna be a great show.
shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: My Designs. by sweetmum(f): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2009
nice ones i saw there but i did not see for female.
Re: My Designs. by spikedcylinder: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2009
These?

Re: My Designs. by Gamine(f): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2009
lol!!
Re: My Designs. by tRoOE(f): 1:01am On Feb 19, 2009
lol no offense but they are uglyyyy
Plz don’t quit ur day job!!biko
Re: My Designs. by spikedcylinder: 8:04am On Feb 19, 2009
Gamine:

lol!!

What is laffing you na? grin grin tongue
Re: My Designs. by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2009
tRoOE:

. . . No they r not ugly,she jus has loads of free size for 'GBOGBO BIG GIRLS' is all. grin
    . . . With practice n a lil bit of sexy spice-ups . . hey, the sky is your limit sis. wink

. . . Now  if that flowery brown n white 'darn long' gown was a tad shorter/mini. . . i wud loe that mo wink

Re: My Designs. by fellybabe(f): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2009
i don't really like the styles.
Re: My Designs. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2009
Thanks geerufus for identifying my works, as for haters,its sad  they are all females making such lame, foolish words. Anyway, i shouldnt be surprised, no need trading words with you, girls. As far as am concerned am having good deals from clients who appreciate and love what i do.
Keep on hating, while people like us at the top strive to be the best and be rated amongst leaders, while you haters still watching ,fuming and hating,  What a shame smiley
Re: My Designs. by Gamine(f): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2009
Haters blah blah

the most thrown around word these days, the effect sef has been lost

Just design better and stop yapping.

LOL grin
Re: My Designs. by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2009
trendsvivi:

Thanks geerufus for identifying my works, as for haters,its sad they are all females making such lame, foolish words. Anyway, i shouldnt be surprised, no need trading words with you, girls. As far as am concerned am having good deals from clients who appreciate and love what i do.
Keep on hating, while people like us at the top strive to be the best and be rated amongst leaders, while you haters still watching ,fuming and hating, What a shame smiley

geerufus ?? . . .sweetheart,pls learn to identify coded sarcasm when u see it. wink

Peace
Re: My Designs. by spikedcylinder: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2009
trendsvivi:

Thanks geerufus for identifying my works, as for haters,its sad  they are all females making such lame, foolish words. Anyway, i shouldnt be surprised, no need trading words with you, girls. As far as am concerned am having good deals from clients who appreciate and love what i do.
Keep on hating, while people like us at the top strive to be the best and be rated amongst leaders, while you haters still watching ,fuming and hating,  What a shame smiley 

Your clients are based in the Somolu/Mushin/Ajegunle axis? No?

I envy them jor. tongue
Re: My Designs. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2009
No need wasting my precious time and breath here, What little minded and myopic females we have here. Its no use. shocked keep up the foolishness, bye
Re: My Designs. by babyx(f): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2009
Trendsvivi
Dont take to heart all these comments about ur designs. You should be ready for all kinds of commentaries, especially when u ask the opinion the general public.
Be that as it may, ur designs are not so bad, u just need to work harder on them some more. check patterns n fabric always.
all the best. smiley
Re: My Designs. by spikedcylinder: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2009
trendsvivi:

No need wasting my precious time and breath here, What little minded and myopic females we have here. Its no use. shocked keep up the foolishness, bye

What you should do is forget about words like myopia and employ open mindednees.

Granted, most of the criticisms are not objective but you get an idea of what people are telling you. Improve your designs and the sky should be your stepping stone as this somewhat appears a sensitive and passionate thing for you. smiley
Re: My Designs. by dyabman(m): 1:34am On Feb 21, 2009
are those designs , ??
Re: My Designs. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2009
tRoOE:

Like for real, though. undecided
But she doesn't have to quit, she just has to mak it fit the body not make it hang off the body like . . . .like. . . .
Re: My Designs. by Finally: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2009
trendsvivi:

shocked shocked shocked

Its funny hw people cant take criticisms. U asked for feedback and U got them. Now U gon' walk around as if U have a chip on ur shoulder shocked

I admit some of the criticisms were very vague, some mean and some not particularly objective but U should get the general picture. There is plenty of room for improvement.

I did not know what U were expecting, applaud U and call U the next Gucci or Versache? undecided
Re: My Designs. by Gamine(f): 1:13am On Feb 22, 2009
Now who is Versache? im sure its one kain Nigerian tailor like that undecided
Re: My Designs. by Tgirl4real(f): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2009
Gamine:

Now who is Versache? im sure its one kain Nigerian tailor like that undecided

Yes, I am sure. He must be located in kano or kaduna tongue
Re: My Designs. by tope2000(f): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2009
Dont mean to disrespect those design are fugly lipsrsealed
Re: My Designs. by Hauwa1: 4:23am On Feb 23, 2009
why kano and kaduna? have you been there before to know their styles? walahi ku beri su fa shocked undecided
Re: My Designs. by tRoOE(f): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2009
@Trendsvivi
babe you get issue no be small,
why did you ask for our opinions in the 1st place undecided
Ur designs are ugly!!Close case
Re: My Designs. by tollu: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2009
Hi Trendsvivi

Just incase you still come back to this thread, that no.2 getup i.e the lacy thing on the layered skirt is really not nice.
Ever heard about the pattern on pattern DON'T?
I can understand that you want to experiment, afterall, what's a designer without bold designs?
Try follow the rules OK. Most times, they are there for a reason.
Re: My Designs. by dgreatrock(m): 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2009
undecided
hmmm
well these are ok for a newbie. But you need to work harder to get to the highest level.

your models need to be overhauled.

goodluck.
Re: My Designs. by Epi: 6:07am On Mar 15, 2009
@poster

I can't do better so I envy you. I buy my patterns (99 cents/indian stores) and take the credit. Shhh, don't tell anyone

See you at the top
Re: My Designs. by iice(f): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2009
I don scatter laugh tire for this thread grin grin grin

People need to immerse themselves in real life. 
Criticisms is imperative in fashion.
Even successful famous designers get slammed now and then
Like Heidi will say, one day you're in and the next day you're out.

Having said that.  .  .sorry but i agree with trooe.
The colors, patterns, fabrics, designs undecided
Re: My Designs. by Pepeye(f): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2009
so appalling
Re: My Designs. by Tuse: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2009
undecided they're just der,
Re: My Designs. by kwamzy1: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
Come on guys, lets me nice. This lady asked for our opinion and as brothers and sisters we should be supportive. Even if you don't like the designs, there are better ways to express your views. Using the word "ugly" is just plain rude and I don't think the designer deserves that. To the designer: Keep up the good work. some of the styles need modernising but you will get there. Good luck and God bless!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls, Please Take Off The Damn Weave / Wallets / This Hair Is Strange Could It Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.