Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

» Prayer Points For Exam Success - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / » Prayer Points For Exam Success (4722 Views)

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam / University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

» Prayer Points For Exam Success by reachome(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
1. Evil news that hinders concentration will not be my portion in Jesus name.
2. My staff of bread and financial supply will not fail before or during the exam period in Jesus name.
3. I pronounce every department of my brain under lock and key to open up in Jesus name.
4. I resist every temptation to cheat in the course of this examination in Jesus name.
5. Whenever my body is weak and my flesh demand pleasure the spirit of God will quicken my mortal body for action in Jesus name.
6.The spirit of carelessness and nervousness that may cause exam failure will not overpower me in Jesus name.
7. I will succeed in the forthcoming exam with unprecedented and unparallel result in Jesus name.
8. My confidence in God to excel in the forthcoming exam will not fail in Jesus name.
9. I will not be on the hospital bed while my colleagues are writing exams in Jesus name.
10. I will not be in the police cell while my colleagues are writing exams in Jesus name.
11. Evil and demonic sleep including satanic delay or distraction that makes people miss exam will not be my portion in Jesus name.
12. This exam that I am preparing for, I will not have a caurse to re-write the same in Jesus name.
13. When next I am to write another exam it will no more be at this level in Jesus name.
14. The result of this exam will be so outstanding and worthy of celebration and awards in Jesus name.
Re: » Prayer Points For Exam Success by emmyw(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: » Prayer Points For Exam Success by aboyaji(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please son, copy and paste is not good. Arrange your Expo well

(1) (Reply)

Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? / Federal Government Makes U-turn Decision Over Resumption Of School / Message Sent By A Landlord In FUOYE Ekiti Off Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.