Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? (243765 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Ranks And Salary Structure (official) / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia / Salary Structure For Railway Corporation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by otunbadan(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Venom104:
What rank would you enter into the Navy, Airforce or Army through Direct short service with an Msc?

Shining and gallant second lieutenant!!!!...although you might have a few months seniority depending on your Corp eg medical or military police
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by otunbadan(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
jimi4us:
wow so my uncle dey earn N950,000 as major general. come dey act like sey he will kill someone anytime you call him for money. which he always give after acting hulk hogan first.

You don't know he is about to retire,he should use it all and feed you,will you pay for his children's school, medicals and housing when he in retirement. Yourself go start dey complain say him dey call you too much

4 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Mmayor(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
thexzy:
if u are commissioned with the Rank of a Lieutenant as a graduate of a professional Course, Ur Basic salary + Allowance is 200K

I thought it was more than that with allowances
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by dammmy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:

I be think say na jamb questions i dey ask...
thanks tho but google has not been helpful....you can be sure I have tried google before but all are guess answers by people... I came on nairaland cuz i know someone must surely know...

Eyahh...
Definately you must be legend of d seeker...

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by uchwar1: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Asuokaa:

Depends on the one ur going but if ur going for d officers corps of the military...
Junior officer for
Note this is for the lowest rank in the officers rank
2nD lieutenant -army- btw 120 to 150
Sub-lieutenant- navy- 150
Pilot officer-Airforce- same with army
Naval officers have higher salaries than all of dem

Recruits for army private collect 50k while navy and airforce collect 80k

Hope this was helpful
joker! Say what u knw. Nobody is forcing u to write
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by taiwotosho22(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
austinbrown:
What of Peace corps salary na?
Peace Corps is operating as NGO, not yet estabished by the national assembly.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by uchwar1: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
kuuljay:
grin grin ;Dhow can your boss steal your salary haven't you heared of ippis na waoo a second leftenants salary is not even up to 150 bros
and who told u that? And who told u army do IPPIS?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Mandyjosh: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
wel for nscdc,prison,immigr,fire ve dsame salary arud hunded plus
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Aseneshii: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Assistant commissioner of police earn less than 300,000 a month shocked how come this my neighbour have more than 3 houses in G.R.A?na was oo GMB must hear this..
kinibigdeal:
FOR NIGERIAN POLICE

As at Last year september

A police recruit earns a consolidated annual salary of N108, 233, 00 and a monthly consolidated salary of N9, 019.42 but when N676.46 is deducted as pension, the recruit goes home with N8, 342.96.

A police constable on grade level 02 (1) earns a gross monthly salary of N42, 508.13 while the one on grade level 02 (10) earns a total of N46, 840.86 with rent.

A police constable grade level 03 (1) earns a gross monthly salary of N43, 293.80 while the one on step 10 earns N48,619.16 including rent while a corporal on grade level 04 (1), earns N44,715.53 and a corporal on grade level 04 (10) goes home with N51,113.59 per month including rent subsidy.

The gross monthly salary of a police sergeant on grade level 05 (1) is N48, 540.88 while a Sergeant on step 10 earns N55, 973.84.

A sergeant major on grade level 06 (1) earns N53, 144.81 and the one on grade level 06 (10) earns N62, 204.88 per month.

For senior officers, the package appears relatively improved.

A cadet inspector on grade level 07 (1) earns N73, 231.51, an Inspector on grade level 07 (10) earns N87, 135.70 including rent subsidy while a cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police, ASP, on grade level 08 (1) earns N127, 604.68 and an ASP on grade level 08 (10) earns N144,152.07.

An ASP1 on grade level 09 (1) earns N136, 616.06, an ASP on grade level 09 (10) earns N156, 318.39, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) on grade level 10 (1) earns a total monthly salary of N148, 733.29, a DSP on grade level 10 (10) earns N170, 399.69, a Superintendent of Police (SP) on grade level 11 (1) earns N161, 478.29, an SP on grade level 11 (cool earns N187, 616.69.

A Chief of Superintendent of Police, CSP, on grade level 12 (1) earns N172, 089.06, a CSP on the same level on step 8 earns N199, 723.96, an Assistant Commissioner of Police on grade level 13 (1) earns N183, 185.73, an ACP on grade level 13 (cool earns N212, 938.16 while a Deputy Commissioner of Police, DCP, on grade level 14 (1) earns N242, 715.65, a DCP on grade level 14 (7) earns N278, 852.79.

A Commissioner of Police, CP, on grade level 15 (1) earns N266, 777.79; a CP on step 6 earns N302, 970.47. While an Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG) on grade level 16 (1) gets N499, 751.87, an AIG on step 5 earns N546, 572.73.

Typing.........

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:
Please I need to know the salaries of all Uniform jobs/forces in Nigeria, especially for those who applied with B.Sc degrees i.e. as Cadet Inspectors and Cadet assistant superintendents and their equivalents in other forces.

If you are sure, kindly post and state how sure you are.

I really want to know for the following:
ARMY
AIR FORCE
NAVY
POLICE
CUSTOMS
IMMIGRATION
ROAD SAFETY

ALSO:
NDLEA
SSS
NSCDC
AND OTHERS.

Thank you.

It seems they are hawking both military & paramilitary job slot in your street.... Cos i see no reason why you wanna know em take home package,like itz all at your disposal & you wanting to make a choice on which to follow.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Febby9(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Aseneshii:
Assistant commissioner of police earn less than 300,000 a month shocked how come this my neighbour have more than 3 houses in G.R.A?na was oo GMB must hear this..
aS a graduate in d force (bsc) u r given a position where u can head dat position so u r to tell dem all what dat dep need for it smooth running...so u r d head..u give dem estimate of hw much...nd dis nd dat u dnt expect 1 bloody civilian to be running d finincal aspect of it ...so u r d head u can do nytin..hope u get...i think dat hw he built iz house
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by kuuljay(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
uchwar1:
and who told u that? And who told u army do IPPIS?
what do you mean no army does ippis? and pls where in this country does bosses eat their workers salary in the civil service? they can only eat internal allowances bross I knw there is corruption but what you are saying is not possible don't even push me to tell you where I work
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by nkemdi89(f): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
juwoonn:

U dey craze..
Apprehend me for discussing on a forum?
I think you are a frustrated corp.
You never see bribe collect today abi? Na so una go dey arrest innocent people while the culprits goes to commit another crime.
Young creature so there is no more topic to discuss again to discuss in these world apart from the salary of serving force members. Oh my God mr SABINUS use your creative young mind to do something useful for yourself and your family infact for generation. If you are interested in joining the force go and join and stop being greedy. Even people like you are not suppose to be accepted in any force because you are going to compromise due to your basket mouth and greed. You won't be able to keep to the oath of secrecy and allegiance.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by nkemdi89(f): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
scribespad:

Sweetheart, do you know what the OP want to use the info for
...should be apprehended? lmao, you crack me up! I doubt you know d real meaning of the word.
He doesn't need the information at all dear, force is not a labour organisation, what ever you enjoyed in the job isn't a right but a privilege, that's why its a regimented organisation. A true security personnel will never come online and divulge such sensitive information for millions of faceless people to know.most of our young people are ignorant of so many things.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by gagewonda(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
nkemdi89:

Young creature so there is no more topic to discuss again to discuss in these world apart from the salary of serving force members. Oh my God mr SABINUS use your creative young mind to do something useful for yourself and your family infact for generation. If you are interested in joining the force go and join and stop being greedy. Even people like you are not suppose to be accepted in any force because you are going to compromise due to your basket mouth and greed. You won't be able to keep to the oath of secrecy and allegiance.
most of dem coming here to spill forgot dey signed somtin at d beginning called oat of secrecy.these are not necessary if nt dat pple don't get charged in naija. Well if naija works at all sef ders somtin called freedom of information act to enable u seek such information tru d proper channel not nairaland forum. So op carry go jor lols

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by takleboy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Eleventeth... How do spell e-le-ven
Na force b d future nau oo infact na force sure pass. I av Msc engineering in progress, i wan join Army and become a lecturer in d acedemy. Is that not passionate enough. Who says i no get passion for NA make e do frog jump nowwww
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Braaad: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
you sound very confused to me...somebody is here seeking to get information about something, and you are there spewing sh!!!.t. If you don't have any thing to contribute, swerVe jooor.
nkemdi89:
Very stupid request mtcheew does the op think the force is a one man business? If you don't want to join leave those who are interested. Anybody who comes here to declare the salary structure is very stupid and needs to be aprehended. Jobless fellas looking for nonsense to discuss.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by humblesteve(m): 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Febby9:
yesit z tru ...a litunant (1st rank) if u r a bsc is 185k+...captain 288+...a major is 301+ lit colonel 350+(nt sure) a bidgadier 700+ a major 1milla lt general 1.2milla while general 2milla(@ op choose d navy less work more money...am a student am writing d exam 2mao Thanks
what exam and of which school. big bro? if navy i will like to get ur contact am very much interested thanks!
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by beekaymee(m): 12:08am On Apr 25, 2015
scribespad:

how do I get the card i think I want to go there... grin

take a bike from Where u are to IKEJA computer village gan gan con dey ask around for beekaymee
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by nkemdi89(f): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Braaad:
you sound very confused to me...somebody is here seeking to get information about something, and you are there spewing sh!!!.t. If you don't have any thing to contribute, swerVe jooor.
Why can't he confide in a friend who is in the force or a banker than coming online to seek for such information? Do you think its only nigerians that views nairaland. What impression are you creating when foreigner and those who are not privy to know get hold of such sensitive information? For the fact that you are young shouldn't make you ignorant also mtcheew young people using smart phones actually than their brains.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Braaad: 2:24am On Apr 25, 2015
What if he doesnt have a friend in the force(most people don't), If you have info useful to him, give it out. I think there is an option called private messaging on NL. you could even email the info to him.
I really thing there is no need for all your "hate speech".
nkemdi89:

Why can't he confide in a friend who is in the force or a banker than coming online to seek for such information? Do you think its only nigerians that views nairaland. What impression are you creating when foreigner and those who are not privy to know get hold of such sensitive information? For the fact that you are young shouldn't make you ignorant also mtcheew young people using smart phones actually than their brains.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Burntcoal:

eleventhed. my problem is the age barrier they tell us 18-22. aw do people like me who have passed that age serve my country.
that one is for À level persons, degree holders are 30years.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Chukzy001(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2015
mightycrown1:

HOW SURE?
Coz I'm in d Army! Kapishe?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by nkemdi89(f): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Braaad:
What if he doesnt have a friend in the force(most people don't), If you have info useful to him, give it out. I think there is an option called private messaging on NL. you could even email the info to him.
I really thing there is no need for all your "hate speech".
You still don't get my point, it needless of him to know even your family or friends as a serving force member won't tell u. The moment you join the force whatever you enjoyed is a privilege and not a right. You don't expect someone working in a regimented to start spilling such confidential stuffs. The op just want to drag a topic to the front page that's all I can see. The job is nt about the money but as a duty to serve your country.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Chukzy001(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2015
Venom104:
What rank would you enter into the Navy, Airforce or Army through Direct short service with an Msc?
Pls ignore dat ansa 4rm otunbadan. Do not be misled.
DSSC απϑ I quote:
Navy - SubLieu (** equiv)
Airforce - Flight Offr (** equiv)
Army - Lieutenant (**)
[ARMY] Now, entering with M.Sc, depends on d relevance of d M.sc, u may av 2yrs seniority on ur coursemates BUT with new administration came new policies dat made M.Sc equal apart 4rm Medical profession which still av their 2yrs seniority.
But in the other arm (Navy/Airforce) I really dunno if M.Sc is given 2yrs seniority. BUT one thing's 4 sure, all medical personnels are given 2yrs seniority amongst their coursemates be it in d NA/NAF/NN.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by takleboy(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2015
nkemdi89:

You still don't get my point, it needless of him to know even your family or friends as a serving force member won't tell u. The moment you join the force whatever you enjoyed is a privilege and not a right. You don't expect someone working in a regimented to start spilling such confidential stuffs. The op just want to drag a topic to the front page that's all I can see. The job is nt about the money but as a duty to serve your country.
nawao al ds Ibo men so very hard, nobody is pressing u to say oo if u had keep mute nobody would av noticed u. U r taking it personal yor, if na aboki folks now notin concern dem.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by otunbadan(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Chukzy001:

DSSC απϑ I quote:
Army - Lieutenant (**)
[ARMY] Now, entering with M.Sc, depends on d relevance of d M.sc, u may av 2yrs seniority on ur coursemates BUT with new administration came new policies dat made M.Sc equal apart 4rm Medical profession which still av their 2yrs seniority.
But in the other arm (Navy/Airforce) I really dunno if M.Sc is given 2yrs seniority. BUT one thing's 4 sure, all medical personnels are given 2yrs seniority amongst their coursemates be it in d NA/NAF/NN.

Fada way wan tell dem say dem go become lt.col with MSc. Plenty shinning 2nd lt instructors n chaplains with Msc and other MSc holder have dey Army since time immemorial!
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Chukzy001(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2015
otunbadan:

Fada way wan tell dem say dem go become lt.col with MSc. Plenty shinning 2nd lt instructors n chaplains with Msc and other MSc holder have dey Army since time immemorial!

Wat is dis man saying? Oga, do not argue... The last I checked, I am still a serving personnel in d Army. U r a civilian telling me wat is applicable in ma line of professionalism? Stop misleading pple here. Learn 2 read b4 u comment. The ranks r there above as stated against the various armed forces.
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Venom104: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Chukzy001:

DSSC απϑ I quote:
Army - Lieutenant (**)

Thanks for the detailed reply.. i have an Msc .Architecture and planned to apply for DSSC in the Airforce this year maybe...
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by nwosueugeneken: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Mrval20:

Sixthed!

I would also want to know whether it's advisable to join the Air Force or Navy as a Bsc holder.
I want to serve my country.
common Bsc?
Re: Who Knows The Correct Salary Structure For All Nigeria Uniform Jobs/forces? by Chukzy001(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2015
Let me use this opportunity †̥☺ enlighten y'all on the different kinds of Officer commissionings in the ARMED FORCES:
Basically, we av four (4) types namely:
a. REGULAR COMBATANT (RC) - these r the ones that spent 5yrs in NDA. On passing out, come out with second lieutenant (*) απϑ after 6months, become lieutenants (**)

b. SHORT SERVICE COMBATANT (SSC) - these ones attended universities, or polys' a B.Sc or HND or even M.Sc, but as long as u bought the "SSC" form, on passing out, u'll become a second lieutent (*) før 3yrs b4 they become lieutenants (**)

c. DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) - here, pple enter with B.Sc, HND απϑ even M.Sc as well. But here's d trick: DSSC is more of administrative than the SSC which is more of fire power. DSSC on passing out become lieutenants (**) απϑ after 4 yrs become captains (***) OR før those with the medical degrees; instead of 4 yrs being captains, they only spend 2 yrs b4 being captains (dat's d 2yrs seniority før med personnels).

d. EXECUTIVE COMMISSION (EC) - these ones r før pple already in the service in the non-commissioned cadre like Sergeants, Staff sergeants who wish †̥☺ become Commissioned officers. On passing out, they become lieutenants (**) as well.

I hope y'all r clear... I'll be here 2 clear every doubts 2 the best of my knowledge. Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed / Sterling Bank Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.