Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend" - FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend" - FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student (673 Views)

N10,000 For UNICAL Best Graduating Student At 30th Convocation / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend" - FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student by ogahlouiskid18(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
22 year old Osimimi Victor Oludare, a graduate
of Electrical\Electronics Engineering emerged the
best graduating student with Cumulative Grade
Point Average of 4.76 during the 24th
Convocation ceremony of the Federal University
of Technology (FUT), Minna, Niger State held last
weekend.
He also emerged the best in his faculty and
department and was rewarded accordingly for
the achievements.
During interaction with him, the elated young
man pointed out that it was his commitment to
hard work that has brought him this far.
According to him, he gave serious attention to
his studies and other activities in the school that
will make him a better person. However, he
decided not to keep any girlfriends while in
school as this will be a source of distraction.
In his words, “.... God crowns effort of those
who work hard and fear Him.”
“But honestly speaking, I did my best as human
being. I studied hard and left the rest in the
hand of God and I thank Him for proving
Himself in my life.”
Re: I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend" - FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student by GboyegaD(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
What is it with keeping opposite friends on intimate level our otherwise with these best graduating students? It is becoming too much of a stereotype. They should talk about other things they did or did not do instead.
Re: I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend" - FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student by obiZEAL(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
No worry..na ur mumsy go find wife for u
Come still show u how to bleep
Re: I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend" - FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student by takleboy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lol, as if we had enough of girls in the faculty or even around, i didnt have first class and no girlfriend too. a graduate of the faculty 2012 and a proud alumnus
Re: I Didn't Keep A Girlfriend" - FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student by babajero(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good for you

(1) (Reply)

Student Of University Of Portsmouth Uk / Recycle Bin / Fun In Library Toilet: I've Been Missing A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.