Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Where Can I Produce/Duplicate Training Videos? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Where Can I Produce/Duplicate Training Videos? (935 Views)

Ict Career Training Videos / Do You Want To Duplicate,programme Or Replace Faulty Car Keys(auto Locksmith) / How To Produce Liquid Soap(free Report) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Produce/Duplicate Training Videos? by TheProf1: 2:42am On Feb 02, 2009
Please can anyone tell me how i can produce training videos, or any company in Lagos that duplicates vcd/dvd?
Re: Where Can I Produce/Duplicate Training Videos? by denobleman(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2009
It all depends on the audience that you are targeting as well how where you will want them to video your video.

For a computer literate audience you can create a video tutorial viewable on computers with either Camstasia or Camstudio software.

Alternatively get some with a good quality nokia phone that have a Cam video(ability to record and store video beyond the normal) let the quy video as you teach your audience after which you copy to your MS Movie maker,edit andBingo your video is ready

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Blackberrys,ipads,clothes,shoes,cars: Anything You Want From The U.s / Buy A Brand New Blackberry Phone For N10,800 / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.