Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Buy Cheap Blackberrys,ipads,clothes,shoes,cars: Anything You Want From The U.s - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Cheap Blackberrys,ipads,clothes,shoes,cars: Anything You Want From The U.s (933 Views)

LONDON BALES - Second Hand Clothes Shoes Bags - Landing In 1 Week / Buy from cotonou clothes, shoes, bags and other wares at really cheap price . / Buy Cheap Treadmills With Free Delivery To Your House In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Cheap Blackberrys,ipads,clothes,shoes,cars: Anything You Want From The U.s by EllaKen(f): 3:34am On Sep 30, 2011
Hey Guys,
I am a Nigerian living in the U.S. New Jersey to be exact. I have noticed how expensive things are in Nigeria and how cheap and affordable they are in the U.S. If you need original products.Just contact me.I would buy it for you and ship them to Nigeria at a reduced price. Wholesale or retail.Blackberrys( brand new and fairly used),designer clothes( men and women-TM Lewin,Hawes and Curtis, RL Polos,Kenneth Cole etc),IPads and Ipods,Laptops,Shoes(American Eagle,Aldo,Fioni, etc),Victoria Secret Underwears, and Cars(All makes and models).Reasonable prices. if you are interested contact me. I can give you my PIN,Facebook,email address and phone #.

Ella K.
Re: Buy Cheap Blackberrys,ipads,clothes,shoes,cars: Anything You Want From The U.s by prokure: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2011
we would like to do business with you, but are interested in these two phase for now:
Pawn shops
Salvage yards (where cars are disposed when accidented).
Do you have their contacts?
My phone # is 08055223124. Text ur mail there so i can reply, i'm tired of getting scam mails from scammers.
Tnxs
Re: Buy Cheap Blackberrys,ipads,clothes,shoes,cars: Anything You Want From The U.s by adexy007: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
pls am interested do send your email and pin to malvinjohn@ymail.com
thanks
Re: Buy Cheap Blackberrys,ipads,clothes,shoes,cars: Anything You Want From The U.s by EllaKen(f): 12:33am On Oct 02, 2011
HI Prokure, my email is yabellaz@gmail.com
Re: Buy Cheap Blackberrys,ipads,clothes,shoes,cars: Anything You Want From The U.s by prokure: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2011
EllaKen:

HI Prokure, my email is yabellaz@gmail.com
will hala @ ya, if i havent done already. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

... / Fuelless Generator,free Calls,internet Tv Television,talent Discovery,car Design / How To Earn A Living Income On Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.