Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. (88089 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Pre-wedding Shoot / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
9 years no be joke oh shocked. Kai Oluwa make me sef follow see better babe marry na. I don tire for this Agabya lifestyle cry grin grin grin

Congrats girl, your man is strong!!! shocked shocked He lifted you one leg? shocked
You think say the man weak like you?? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin
I pray I don't wake up from the dream when you come. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You will wake o grin. I'm coming to pay soon.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 1:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

LOL at Agbaya lifestyle. cheesy
He is actually supporting that foot with the left palm. The camera didn't capture it clearly. The guy is fit n flexible. Oh jigbijigbijigbi.
Blood of Sango! shocked if his palms can lift a grown woman, hmmmmmm then his lipsrsealed can lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Ewuro4: 1:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:
smiley
I dedicate this thread to all the wonderful ladies and young men who believe in building and nurturing. Great relationships requires a lot of work. And when you do find that special someone, you gotta put in the effort cos he/she is definitely worth it.

Hear hear girl... Congratulations to you both.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 1:03am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You think say the man weak like you?? tongue
Guy! You see me for dream? Why you dey bombard me from thread to thread na? Abeg make I discuss marital issues with MRS. Evina grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 1:03am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Seriously? My mind! Nothing much will happen; coupled with the days rigorous and elaborate activities, little will do!

From the next day eehhnnn, even God shall be happy as His children undertake emotional rumblings! !!!!!!

You have no idea then.
See, I even suggested to him a while back, "sweetie, I'm thinking we should dedicate that night in praises to God". The guy gave me the side look and said," what have we been doing"? LOL. I even told him that the kiss at the alter should be a quick peck. He said, "Jesus said I should kiss my wife of my youth passionately and I must obey the Lord".

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 1:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hear hear girl... Congratulations to you both.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

You have no idea then.
See, I even suggested to him a while back, "sweetie, I'm thinking we should dedicate that night in praises to God". The guy gave me the side look and said," what have we been doing"? LOL. I even told him that the kiss at the alter should be a quick peck. He said, "Jesus said I should kiss my wife of my youth passionately and I must obey the Lord".

Hahahahhaha. Yes. It's time to obey the Lord!

Very funny. Let me think NO further.

All the best. All the awesome BEST!
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 1:07am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
Blood of Sango! shocked if his palms can lift a grown woman, hmmmmmm then his lipsrsealed can lipsrsealed

Can give life. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You will wake o grin. I'm coming to pay soon.
Come at your own peril grin Wedding night must pass before I wake up. grin
Evina:

You have no idea then.
I like the man already! cheesy
KingTom:
Guy! You see me for dream? Why you dey bombard me from thread to thread na? Abeg make I discuss marital issues with MRS. Evina grin
grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 1:08am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahahahhaha. Yes. It's time to obey the Lord!

Very funny. Let me think NO further.

All the best. All the awesome BEST!

LOL. Please don't, man of God. grin
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Come at your own peril grin Wedding night must pass before I wake up.
smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

LOL. Please don't, man of God. grin
Thanks a lot.

Hahaha. I no be MOG oooo.....

I'm just happy for you. That's ALL!!!!!
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 1:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

Can give life. lipsrsealed
MARRIAGE is sweet oh. But you sef! If I hear say after 2 years, you no go wan make your hair fine like this again, you no go wan wear sexy lingerie, you go just dey tie wrapper anyhow. I go send slap for you oh!! Now I dey kneel down advise you, even when you drop first engine, no think say because I be mama bomboy, make I no segzy again! Be warned. Happy Married life
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
smiley
cheesy cheesy

Hope you haven't changed your mind? grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 1:12am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Come at your own peril grin Wedding night must pass before I wake up. ;DI like the man already! cheesy grin grin
grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy

Hope you haven't changed your mind? grin
I don't change my mind easily. smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 1:15am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
MARRIAGE is sweet oh. But you sef! If I hear say after 2 years, you no go wan make your hair fine like this again, you no go wan wear sexy lingerie, you go just dey tie wrapper anyhow. I go send slap for you oh!! Now I dey kneel down advise you, even when you drop first engine, no think say because I be mama bomboy, make I no segzy again! Be warned. Happy Married life
grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Mehn. I go too zegzi. Even at 60. Dis kind hawt dude wey my iron net don trap so. Hmmmm. Okokobioko.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 1:17am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin

I just don't understand why the dude dey fall hand like this. See how he is "fleding" from a sweet babe.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 1:17am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahaha. I no be MOG oooo.....

I'm just happy for you. That's ALL!!!!!

smiley. Thanks again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
I don't change my mind easily. smiley
smiley wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 1:22am On Apr 24, 2015
kristen12:
Wow..beautiful!!

smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 1:24am On Apr 24, 2015
cococandy:
Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 1:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

I just don't understand why the dude dey fall hand like this. See how he is "fleding" from a sweet babe.
You dey mind that fake pastor? grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 1:28am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

cheesy cheesy
Mehn. I go too zegzi. Even at 60. Dis kind hawt dude wey my iron net don trap so. Hmmmm. Okokobioko.
Make your net hold am well o grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 1:30am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
You dey mind that fake pastor? grin

cheesy how dare you call a whole youth pastor fake! Do you know how many teen girls he counsels on a daily basis? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 1:31am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
Make your net hold am well o grin

LOL. The iron net is also holyghost proof.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 1:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

cheesy how dare you call a whole youth pastor fake! Do you know how many teen girls he counsels on a daily basis? lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 1:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

LOL. The iron net is also holyghost proof.
AMEN!!!! grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:
smiley
In less than four weeks, I'll be joined in holy matrimony with a man who is God's perfect gift to me. I couldn't wish for a better man. cool it's been a long journey. Nine wonderful years, of growing and evolving together. And I know that by the grace of God, the start of a whole new much more glorious experience has begun. kiss

So yes, I decided to share some of this beautiful experience with you. smiley

I dedicate this thread to all the wonderful ladies and young men who believe in building and nurturing. Great relationships requires a lot of work. And when you do find that special someone, you gotta put in the effort cos he/she is definitely worth it. wink

Lemme also use this opportunity to bid by e boyfriends au revior. You know yourselves. cheesy

Cc
Herzumpther
Agapecharis
Bejeria101
Friedplantain
Bukatyne
EfemenaXY
Babyosisi
Thorpido
Tashamania
MarvellousGod
Seun
Deeptesting
Beenkummar

Wow
Wow
Wow
This is amazing!!
God bless you and grant you a happy marriage
May that smile remain on your faces

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
9 years no be joke oh shocked . Kai Oluwa make me sef follow see better babe marry na. I don tire for this Agabya lifestyle cry grin grin grin

Congrats girl, your man is strong!!! shocked shocked He lifted you one leg? shocked

Where is truckpusher plus all these young men doing bobo bobo
Come and say amen o
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by ireneidiva(f): 5:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Hml

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.