Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? (36008 Views)

Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today / Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Dahveydson(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Where exactly is that? You went to take a snapshot of public refuse place and tagged it Lagos park. Onitsha doesn't have a central lagos park, why the lies?
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by MKO4ever(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2015
everywhere and everything in Onitsha is like this

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2015
There are markets in lagos that are far worse. Espcially the smaller ones the govt makes sure the big ones are clean. Come to iyana ipaja mrkt, ile-ekpo market so many
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Emyben(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Next time, just write, "looks of Onitsha", don't put Lagos park there okay?

Foreigners Amy think it is in Lagos and we won't like to associate our dear capital of SW with such shame.

Thanks for your consideration.

The official capital of the SouthWest was/is Ibadan. What then do you mean by 'our dear capital of SW'?

Well, dont bash me, i am only being curious cos i know Lagos was always the Nigerian Capital and Ibadan the SW capital. Tell me if am wrong
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by ThisMeansWAR: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2015
MKO4ever:
everywhere and everything in Onitsha is like this
onitsha is one pile of garbage it's self..

It's like an island of dirt.

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Brugo(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2015
cheesy grin

The pride of the east. Check it out. cheesy The governor wouldn't dare sanction them.

Untidiness is not peculiar to any tribe. Remove the log in your eyes first. Easterners take note.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by ACM10: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Hope someone will move my thread to FP if I decide to open a counter-thread examining the cleanliness of different parks and streets in Lagos.

By the way, how do we know that the park is actually in Onitsha? What is the name of the park?

2 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by ceejay80: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
nigger, the thread is about dirty stinking onitsha with the people there living like a gutter rat... Deal with the post grin
Where ur house dey, I wan see how u neat reach, even ur post dey smell ,talkless I stand face to face with u
Ooozzzz!!!
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by jascon1(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2015
That is where they make the mentos that Nigerian government is complaining for being rejected by other countries.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by emmykk(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2015
babajero:
Is he supposed to leave the govt house and come and pack dirt? He has made provision for refuse vehicles, burrow pit , manpower what else do you need
you are ranting.if any department is not working it boil down on him.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by 19naia(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Ah i see now.. Government fixed the problem by buying themselves private jets so they can fly high above the filth and not see it, therfore it does not exist and no need to buy expensive rubbish collection lorries and employ crews to work it... shocked

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Trustworthiness: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Food for tribal warlords.

Outta here.Your comment is totally inappropriate. I have Igbo friends that are very neat. How about I assume that ALL Igbos are always neat??

Please let's be mindful of the kind of remarks we make here especially when making reference to a particular race, religion or ethnic group. Some of these things hurt people real badly and may have multiplier effect in real life.

Sentiments apart, the guy said the truth. My Ndigbo brothers only cares about the money they want to make not how neat the environment they are doing the business they make money from. An igbo man can just remove his joystick and urinate on a fence or gutter in an open place.

On a street that I one's leaved in Surulere lagos state, a igbo guy drop his refuse inside the gutter in front of the house I was residing while I and other members of my family where on the balcony viewing the street. This street is a busy street with cars passing almost every minute, a major road.

Visit ladipo in mushin, Alaba Market in Ojo local government in lagos and so many places they dominate as business or residents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by adonismuller(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2015
cbrass:
I thought they said that it's only southwest that is dirty undecided
i have stayed in the east,and now serving in south west..east cant be ruled out from being dirty! But the southwest are naturaly created and born dirty,imagine a woman urinatin in front of her kitchen,imagine young cute girls going to toilet without flushing it,i cant even start counting,i pray i dont contact disease b4 leaving dis state.
In d game of dirtines no one owns d throne but the SW.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by omenka(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Trustworthiness:

Sentiments apart, the guy said the truth. My Ndigbo brothers only cares about the money they want to make not how neat the environment they are doing the business they make money from. An igbo man can just remove his joystick and urinate on a fence or gutter in an open place.

On a street that I one's leaved in Surfleet lagos state, a igbo guy drop his refuse inside the gutter in front of the house I was residing while I and other members of my where on the balcony viewing the street. This street is a busy street with cars passing almost every minute, a major road.

Visit ladipo in mushin, Alaba Market in Ojo local government in lagos and so many places they dominate as business or residents.
These things are not limited to any particular ethnic group and there is now criteria I'm aware of that is being used to measure the uncleanliness of a people.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Hemanwel(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2015
Tribalism and ethnic bigotry have really blinded the youths of this country!What if the OP just took a random picture of a dump site in Ibadan, Maiduguri,Uyo,etc,and say it's Onitsha?What is in this picture that suggests it is truely Onitsha Park?And to think nobody is reasonable enough to ask for proof ( Proof that it's Onitsha) bewilders me...
Someone is already even admitting it is Nkpor Market..SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Item Not Allowed To Take When Traveling From Nigerian To Other Country / Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.