Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children (18393 Views)

Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan / Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by fitzmayowa: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
do u use ur brain at all before commenting at all. Didnt u hear it is d fall in money from d centre. Do u think he will deliberately stop d program. Don't forget it is d same NNPC dat has stolen money meant for d centre. Thank for SLS dat opened d cankerworm

Obviously you are the one that loaned your brains out, because i see no reason for this senseless post...
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by Fourwinds: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Obviously you are the one that loaned your brains out, because i see no reason for this senseless post...
now i know ur problem. What is in dat post dat is senseless. Even everybody knows dere is fall in oil prices so it affects every state in Nigeria. So y are u quarreling a government dat is trying to adjust. U need treatment
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by HzRF(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
francizy:
Hahahahahaha, my dear brother from Osun state, HzRF, your predictions of Aregbe's cluelessness has been laid open for the whole world to see. Brother, you have been vindicated. God bless you for standing on the path of truth and not bigotry..
Don't mind him
He has been giving dem cocoyam ooo
After eating coco dey will sleep ND start snoring
Later dey will fail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by HzRF(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
ba7man:
Meanwhile, the money being used to build the Firstlady's mission house by PEJ can sustain an initiative like this for over 2yrs.

The money used to build a banquet hall in Aso rock will see out a Govs 4year tenure.

The N10 Billion Allison Madueke used to fly private jets for a year can extend the programme to two states.

Just a tip of the iceberg the collosal embezzlement that went on during GEJ's administration.

Not to mention the money spent by PDP on the just concluded elections.
Rubbish
1 bn he used to paint train station would have sustained did
1bn/10km of roads he built d money he stole on this would have sustained this
The fund he used to do jingle every month without election would have helped out
The 18.6bn he want to run office this yr would have helped
D 8bn he wasted on opon imo
D 150m christmas light he always award to his wife won't be bad if it was used for dis program

Just shut d f up
U knw Nada about dis conman

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by HzRF(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
PassingShot:

Being educated doesn't equal to being exposed or informed. You're obviously educated but not informed.

Many progressive countries have social programs for the poorest of their citizens irrespective of the type of government they practice.

It is myopic to assume that Aregbe didn't do a feasibility study before embarking on the meal a day program. Feasibility studies do not always tell what will change in future and they mostly rely on present realities. How many programs have been discontinued in Nigeria as a result of new realities?

I don't like to do this but if you still call GMB an illiterate it shows the white matter in your skull is not what it should be.
He only did it cuz oyinlola started it ND it was appauled

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by HzRF(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
talk is cheap but intelligence is expensive, shey?

How do u want him to continue when her allocation were being shortchanged since last yr. Hers including all APC states as a strategy for campaign from your yeye clueless role model and mentor?
See stupidity
They are short changed ND can't goto court lyk dia mentor did even wen almighty obj was in power

Aregbe told us he has 20bn in reverse
Where is d money

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
HzRF:

See stupidity
They are short changed ND can't goto court lyk dia mentor did even wen almighty obj was in power

Aregbe told us he has 20bn in reverse
Where is d money
*looks left and right*

Na who ds mad man dey follow talk?
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by HzRF(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dekatron:
APC!! CHANGE!! Now, when i said APC is building castle in the air, my bro attacks me.....
Buhari is campaigning with this same thing. How many school children are in NIGERIA??

@posters that said he did it, crazy or not, DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF APC? it means they are PROGRESSIVE. is this PROGRESS?? You implement something, it stopped after 4 years oo, is it worth the money spent?? 3.6 BILLION per annum, is enough to refurbish the schools. If they were refurbished,parents would be obliged to FEED their own kids. #3.6 billion is enough to buy chairs and computers in the school. I mean, feeding a school child, how STU.PID is that? does that guarantee the kid would be smart, or not go hungry??

The money blown could be used for the betterment of learning conditions rather than belly.

BUHARI,NIGERIA is under pressure, and u wanna start on this HIDEOUS PATH, ITS NOT LOGICAL. IF you improve the schools and teaching/learning conditions, PUPILS WOULD BE BETTER AND NOT GOT HUNGRY ACADEMICALLY . . . make i reply my whatsapp message oo. . Better people dey call me...... . . Mtcheew

APC!! CHANGE!!
Do u what he's feeding dem with
Cocoyam with half egg
Rice once or twice in a week

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by HzRF(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
*looks left and right*

Na who ds mad man dey follow talk?
Ask ur papa na him be our leader

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by HzRF(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sibrah:
A rubbish scheme. Were the students crawling to school before the needless propaganda scheme started? We need more of the Omoluabi garment factory and zero of Opon Imo, Oyes & free feeding scheme.
D oyes is lyk charity giving 8k (after bank charges) to 12k not 20k is a waste on its own

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by HzRF(m): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2015

Oh man, he executed d plan for 4 years, that's something. He might be stupid or crazy to you but if he is, I wonder how you see yourself, maybe mad or something like that, is it? Tell me dear:-) :-D
Oyinlola run d program on 3bn allocation for 7+ gud yrs
Aregbe run d program on 4bn allocation for 3yrs
He wanted to scrap it

1 Like

Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
HzRF:

Ask ur papa na him be our leader
so, u didn't knw ur dad was handed over to?
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by francizy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
HzRF:

Don't mind him
He has been giving dem cocoyam ooo
After eating coco dey will sleep ND start snoring
Later dey will fail

Now this is funny! It's just like feeding children one strong fufu in the morning and expecting them to participate in class.. Omo na sleep till closing time oh..

Same program pa Buhari wants to adopt. Chai! APC's failure is gyming because it will be cataclysmic!
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by Themandator: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I wonder why you will introduce a program that you know you can't sustain, the money spent on the unsustainable social welfare would have been spent on something tangible in osun...

The people of osun never begged for the welfare package in the first place, scrapping the program will be tantamount to deceit, since he campaigned with the so called welfare package...

I hope Buhari's administration learn from this...

It was used to siphone state funds for the elections. Now that the elections are over, the program is no longer useful.
Re: Osun Govt May Stop Free Feeding Of School Children by Themandator: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
HzRF:

Do u what he's feeding dem with
Cocoyam with half egg
Rice once or twice in a week

Horrible combination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tension, As Saraki Names Committee Heads, Deputies / PHOTOS: Buhari at FEC meeting today / Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.