Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (34400 Views)

Northern Elders Vow To Defend Buhari Presidency / Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Gec2zy(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2015
satelliteDISH:
Where is d place for my south-east hero OKorocha. does it mean that he is insignificant in d process of RE- shaping NIGERIA.

is okorocha not a governor, will he be at d federal and state level at dsame time #tanoid

1 Like

Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Benny40(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2015
you can be so funny...............forget the fact that OBJ is cunning he stood on his ground by not letting GEJ to rule 4 another tenure..... GEJ breached his loyalty towards baba
ionsman:
I have no problem with majority of the people on that list.My only concern is obasanjo.If baba wants to rule well,he should thread carefully with Baba Iyabo. That man is so cunning that he makes even the tortoise jealous.
In all, we eagerly await The Buhari presidency and its crystal clear that even if he fails, it can never be as bad as Pdp's 16 years of misrule.

1 Like

Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by searay(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2015
modelmike7:
Op, why did you leave us out? We that voted Oya Jonah out? We powerful voters that voted our amiable General in, can also shape the Presidency. . . For good!
You are not important. Its only your vote that is your power and it can only function during election. So now the election is officially OVER.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
At least there are no ex militants (Tompolo, Asari et al), ex convicts (Bode George, Alamieseigha et al), ex terrorists (Sheriff et al), fugitives (Kashamu et al), gun runners (Ortsejafor et al), and crooked women (Stealer, Alison et al), on the list.

Nigeria will surely rise again.

You said you are on the winning side but all I can see is endless bitterness that will destroy you, since you have refused to face your front and the future
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by ionsman: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2015
kehinde1588:
keep quiet baba wants a better Nigeria and he has endorsed change.stop hating on baba iyabo
And you have to be crude? Na wa o
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by oluamid(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2015
fanysteve:
Buhari is a sickler ,he dies soon,not more than a year.(Mark my words)

Please no matter your grievances never wish evil for the incoming president I beg you. That's the next president of the Fed rep of Nigeria you know.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The Nairaland Progressives should be on the list too.

cool cool

grin grin grin lmao.... who cares about bunch of Chinese phone nairaland noise makers
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by blazeee: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
princealbashir:
No surprise at all. The OLD coming together to take us back to where we belong + teach us how things used to be and the NEW giving them hints on how to get into the new world. A True Leader + Brilliant Individuals = Perfect Team!
I See Hope!
Sai Buhari!!
God Bless Nigeria!!!
like dey say new breed without the old breed will breed greed...it simply a wonderful move .....
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by GogetterMD(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
SmartChoices:
Funny journalism when did Engineer Segun Oni become a Tinubu boy?
Segun Oni is actually an Obasanjo boy, handpicked by a loyal aide of his to govern Ekiti post-Fayose impeachment
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by koyaolayinka(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
SmartChoices:
Funny journalism when did Engineer Segun Oni become a Tinubu boy?
He is Tinubu boys in south-west, Jagaban pledge his support for him to become regional APC's national leaders.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by koyaolayinka(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2015
satelliteDISH:
Where is d place for my south-east hero OKorocha. does it mean that he is insignificant in d process of RE- shaping NIGERIA.
You are right wat of Edo govenor.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by omenka(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

You said you are on the winning side but all I can see is endless bitterness that will destroy you, since you have refused to face your front and the future
Iti Bolibo, face your front. I was one of the first persons to admonish that we sheathed our swords after the declaration of the results, and even apologised to lovinghubby for some hurtful remarks I might have made against him in the past, and went ahead to modify my signature to reflect my mood. All that I did without prompting. But now I think otherwise. I'd rather rub it in real good and have you guys feel the real pain of being losers since you've all chosen not to be reasonable, opening one useless thread after the other to criticise and denigrate the General even though he's yet to take the oath of office. Some of you even go as far as creating threads with titles as "what if Buhari dies tomorrow?"

God forbid that I don't taunt you guys. Sore losers.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by kehinde1588(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2015
ionsman:

And you have to be crude? Na wa o
am sorry
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Boss13: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2015
ionsman:
I have no problem with majority of the people on that list.My only concern is obasanjo.If baba wants to rule well,he should thread carefully with Baba Iyabo. That man is so cunning that he makes even the tortoise jealous.
In all, we eagerly await The Buhari presidency and its crystal clear that even if he fails, it can never be as bad as Pdp's 16 years of misrule.

History, they said, is a good teacher. It is better to be in the good books of Obasanjo than in his bad books. Those who go against him never succeeds - you can ask Jonathan and even Tinubu, who pleaded vehemently to Baba for forgiveness.

Whether you like it or not, Obasanjo is the Godfather of Modern Nigerian Politics
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Shortyy(f): 9:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
More like people who will pull Buhari down.
lmaoo.. exactly
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by saltoftheearth: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2015

Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Shortyy(f): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2015
jimi4us:
[size=15pt]hahaha buhari and the 40 thieves.[/size]
hahahahahaha.. that's so funny
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Shortyy(f): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
bamiyoolountoke:

Sis, you need to understand that first of all there can't be a perfect politician who would be clean and also surround himself with clean politicians. Every politician needs to have heavyweights around him to succeed and most of these heavyweights are less than clean. He just has to be with some of these people what we should hope for is he should know how and be able to curb their excesses.
this is only done in Nigeria. because in developed countries, you can't be corrupt and expect to rule the people.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Shortyy(f): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Benny40:
you can be so funny...............forget the fact that OBJ is cunning he stood on his ground by not letting GEJ to rule 4 another tenure..... GEJ breached his loyalty towards baba
breeched his loyalty? why shouldn't he breech it? is OBJ his father? or his personal adviser? and mind you, OBJ is a selfish man, whatever he tells you to do is for his own benefit not for the benefit of everyone.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Gentlemedi(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2015
ionsman:
. Your opinion though.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Odogwuskido(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Shape ma ass!!! Same product in a new bottle... Watching them in 3D cool
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Reddit: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2015
More like people that will destroy Buhari's presidency
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Bright4(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2015
What abt us, the progressive Nairalanders that project the victory of GMB? Or u don't know dt without us who protected d Change to d victory, GEJ machineries could have fine their way to another four years disaster.

Tho,the combinations re ok. Only dt we must not sleep with our two eyes closed.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by seguntijan(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2015
As received: LATEST ON APPOINTMENTS.
1. Sec. Gvt. of Fed. - Rt. Hon. C. R. Amaechi. - SS
2. AGF/Min. of Justice - Bar. B. R Fashola - SW
3.Min. of Abuja. - Dr. Hussein Dikko - NW
4. Min. of Agric - Prof. S. A Garki - NW
5. Min. of Works - Dr. Chris Ingige - SE
6. Min. of Education- O. k Ezekwesili -SE
7. Min. of Aviation - Sadiya Farouk - NW
8. Min. of Culture/Tourism - James Ocholi - NC
9. Min. of Labour & Prod. - Bisi Akande - SW
10. Min. of Defence - Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa - NW
11. Min. of Petroleum - Prof. David T- West - SS
12. Min. of Finance - Dr. Umar Mutallib - NW
13. Min. of Foreign Affairs - Gen. A. Aboki - NC
14. Min. of Internal Affairs - Y. M Tuggar - NE
15. Min. of Industries - PST. BD Lawal
16. Min. of Solid Min.- Bar. Solomon Dalung - NC
17. Min. for Special Duties PST. Tunde Bakare- SW
18. Min for Science & T - Engr. Segun Oni - SW
19. Min. of Health - Prof. Hamid Ahmad - NW
20. Min. of Women - Sharon Ikeazor - SE
21. Min. for Youth - Umana Umana -SS
22. Min. of Information - Sam Nda Isiah- NC
23. Min. of Transport- Timpire Silver - SS
24. Min. of Water Res. - Alh. Inuwa Yahaya - NE
25. Min. of Commerce- Dr. Fayemi K - SW
26. Min. of Sports - Kabir Mustapha- NE
27. Min. of Niger Delta - Dakuku Peter Side - SS
28. Min. of Economic Planning/ Adviser to President on
Eco. matters- Prof. Pat Utomi-SS
29. EFCC - Col. Hameed Ali rtd - NE
30. Nat. Sec. Adviser - Gen. A. Dambazau -NW.
31. Pr. Adv on Agric - Prof. Ango Abdullahi - NW
32. President Spokesman - Lai Muhd - NC
.... TO BE CONTINUE
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Nicepoker(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2015
espn:
and you don't know d meaning of influence..check it up in Google.
mumu we ave positive and negative influence. Don't. Reason as if some of ur. Brain cells are under hibernation.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by espn(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2015
Nicepoker:
mumu we ave positive and negative influence. Don't. Reason as if some of ur. Brain cells are under hibernation.
bravo am impressed an idio.t like u actually knw influence can either b positive or negative..so what's negative about d listed people..just mention 1 person in ur family that's is as reasonable as those on d list..at least a retard like u impressed me by checking up on Google..
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Nicepoker(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
espn:
bravo am impressed an idio.t like u actually knw influence can either b positive or negative..so what's negative about d listed people..just mention 1 person in ur family that's is as reasonable as those on d list..at least a retard like u impressed me by checking up on Google..
f00ls like u still exist. Thought u went into extinction.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by breakeven: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2015
What is good about this people? Here we go again same old story. There is no change these people can bring to us. You will see what I mean in four years time.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by IYANGBALI: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Again Seun name no dey for the list,na wa o
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by handie(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
What's up with this your shoro niyen phrase in every thread? Hope you're ok
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
okosodo:
The same old animals we know
you will not be where you are if you have one of them as domestic animal in your family.
Re: People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust by smoothlips(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
abeg which one be Tinubu boys, Buhari Loyalist, Igbo group etc?
persin go just sidon write anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICC Confirms Receipt Of Petition Against Oba Of Lagos / TheEmefieleDisaster: Nigerians Call Out Emefiele On Twitter / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.