Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately (2056 Views)

Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by argob44(f): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2015
And this is how she captioned the photo she shared on instagram, "'I miss u, I love u, But the distance is sexy. My Rock my Mr my growth, Kisses'

Hmm...love!

Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by adegunwa4real(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2015
And so...see Joblessness!
Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by Lovexme(m): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2015
If this makes FP, I'll trek...
Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by imbless: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Another ftp material
Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by Nokiae5: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Lovexme:
If the makes FP, I'll trek...

he nor easy for that abj guy ooo
Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2015
gv
Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by Lovexme(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2015
Nokiae5:

he nor easy for that abj guy ooo

I never talk where I dey trek go
Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2015
So we will never see this man face? undecided
Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by Nokiae5: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Lovexme:

I never talk where I dey trek go

i just they tell you.
Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by Lovexme(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2015
Nokiae5:

i just they tell you.

lol. No problem.
Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Ashawo
Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2015
If THIS makes fp, ill be dashin my phone to beggar
Re: Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2015
adegunwa4real:
And so...see Joblessness!

I just wonder what's their business. Real display of joblessness!

(1) (Reply)

Gandhi Jayanti Quotes Thoughts SMS Wishes 2015 / Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax / 10 REASONS Why Dele Momodu Is A HERO In Davido VS Sophie’s Case – Jacquelyn Madu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.