Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax (2058 Views)

Tanzanians Blast Tekno,Wish Him R.I.P After His Love Scandal In Tanzania(pics) / Skiibii Is A Fool And Kcee Will Still Dress Like Traffic Lights; Check Out Memes / Skiibii Is Alive - Kcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2015
August 14, 2015 most entertainment websites had it that 5-star newest act Skiibii Mayana was dead.

This was after 5-Star music then general manager Soso Soberekan revealed the news on his Instagram page that he collapsed after touring Radio Stations like Wazobia FM, Naija FM all located in Lagos, Nigeria to promote his music.

Fast forward 4-months after that, Davido in his Snapchat account posted series of videos of him playing football.

After the football series, he posted few others where he was watching SoundCity Channel.

His music “The Money” which he featured Olamide in, came playing, he titled the Snap Video “Been A Good Year Still, Give thanks”.

Next it was Skiibii video that came rolling. Probably his tour life never allowed him to know the state of his Colleagues in the industry.

Surprising he was wishing him an eternal rest

“RIP my niggar mehn, he was a real niggar, Sad mehn.. Sad mehn he was a real niggar”

http://starttells.com/2015/12/23/davido-thinks-skiibii-is-long-gone-wishes-him-r-i-p-after-4-months-of-rumored-death/

Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
please no external blog should copy without giving me the credits my blog deserves.. This is an exclusive report Thanks.
Seun pls note that ur Antispambot is doing more harm than good.. I dunno what is spam about this post that will make me to keep mailing the mods for complaints.
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by petrov10: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
lolllll

obstinate davido
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by cokacoola(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Kikiki
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by Kjking(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
lol
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by naijaboiy: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
gringringringringrin

He's got to be kidding. cheesy
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by Elnino4ladies: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
Lmao
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by ClassCaptain(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
lol
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Wtf? I can't laugh
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by Adex097: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2015
OMG grin ... although this guy's career was long dead but Davido just buried it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by Flirtyy: 3:08am On Dec 24, 2015
Bossforeva:
please no external blog should copy without giving me the credits my blog deserves.. This is an exclusive report Thanks.
Seun pls note that ur Antispambot is doing more harm than good.. I dunno what is spam about this post that will make me to keep mailing the mods for complaints.

I always give credit, i'v blogged it on instagram @gossipatrol https://www.instagram.com/p/_qESm3uy_NVFS3_YQPIUD60SL6cy1PRGUwkrs0/

.You should have watermarked the picture... just wait and see how they will run with the story without giving you credit... Nigerian bloggers don't know what exclusive is oo.. lol
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
gringringringringrin

He's got to be kidding. cheesy
maybe you should check it on his Snapchat handle.. Snapchat has a way of deleting older videos tho. Dunno it is still there.
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Lalasticlala Ishilove Mynd44 Mukina2 FP
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by jiggaz(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Loool Davido is mad.....
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by Dreyl(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2015
What is skybee?
Re: Davido Thinks Skiibii Is Long Gone, Wishes Him R.I.P After 4-months Of Hoax by ellahzy(f): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2015
That feeling when you tell yourself " let me find this guy trouble :p grin

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Has Refused To Collect Her Photographs / Nollywood Actress Chika Okeke Goes Completely Unclad For A Movie Role (photos) / Singer Jhene Aiko Marries Nigerian Born Music Producer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.