Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (35462 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 16-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Lagunalic: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Congrat
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by clinton21: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Happy birthday

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by cuttiemama(f): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2015
shachris03:
make she still dey dey form fresh. she go soon enter menopause.

Now, what's that?
people sef
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by shilling(f): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2015
She looks great. Also, all the menopause comments are ridiculous. Menopause isn't a curse. She already has a successful career and a family. What more could she ask for? She's probably even looking forward to menopause lol.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2015
cuttiemama:

Now, what's that?
people sef

sorry. totally forgot she got kids already.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by petuniaevents(f): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Oh ok.cool pics
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by stonemind(f): 10:45am On Apr 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
The star actress cum singer turns 37 today. Stella is one of the most beautiful actresses in Nollywood, though also one of the most controversial.

The mother of two pretty teenage daughters is currently residing in the US with her kids and business partner turned lover/husband, Daniel Ademonikan.

Happy birthday to Stella Damasus!!!!

Her fans and frenemies should come in and wish this beautiful actress a happy birthday..

Read Stella's birthday message below as she celebrates her birthday today.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for those that will say she's older than 37... Waiting......lol

https://instagram.com/p/10uGxuFusw/

Mek she go sit down joooo, my mom at 47 still look prettier, hotter , sexier and younger than her.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by BryteStore: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2015
nice one stella!!

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Happy birthday to her.

customized LED sign. Scrolling, changeable text and colours at affordable price.
Get maximum exposure for your business.

Call us or whatsapp on 07061838760

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Spadelicious: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2015
SEE WHAT NOLLYWOOD HAS NOW BECOME:

OUT OF WORK ACTRESSES WHO DO NOTHING BUT POST PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES OF THEMSELVES ON THEIR FB PAGES JUST TO KEEP THEMSELVES IN THE PUBLIC EYE.
IF THESE BATCH OF PEOPLE ARE REALLY SO TALENTED, SHOULDN'T THEY ENGAGE THEMSELVES IN A MORE CREATIVE VENTURE INSTEAD OF TAKING THIS CHILDISH OPTION. CANT THEY FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF HOLLYWOOD.?

NIGERIAN ACTRESSES ARE CONSTANTLY POSTING PICTURES OF THEMSELVES SUPPOSEDLY TAKEN AT NON EXISTENT FRIENDS WEDDINGS WHICH THEY USE STUDIO BACKGROUNDS TO DECEIVE( a la Genevieve) AND THEY SPEND 24/7AT PHOTO STUDIOS AND MAKE UP STUDIOS INSTEAD OF FILM SETS. SHAME.

IF NOLLYWOOD WILL GROW AS AN INDUSTRY, GREATER EMPHASIS MUST BE LAID ON TALENT AND PRODUCTIVITY INSTEAD OF PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES AND CREATING FALSE IMAGES OF THESE ACTRESSES WHO ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT LOOKSWISW WHEN YOU ACTUALLY SEE THEM LIVE. STELLA DAMASUS IS A FAR CRY FROM THE DOCTORED IMAGES PROJECTED HERE, AS ARE MANY OF HER COLLEAGUE IN THE MOVIE INDUSTRY.

THESE PEOPLE SHOULD SIMPLY GET TO WORK IN THE STUDIO AND STOP CONSTITUTING THEMSELVES A NUISANCE TO THE PUBLIC SPACE BY THEIR NARCISSISM. IF THEY CAN NO LONGER FIND WORK, IT SEEMS THIS NEW TREND IS A WAY OF ADVERTISING THEMSELVES TO MEN IN WHICH CASE THEY ARE NOW NO BETTER THAN HIGH CLASS CALLGIRLS AND HOOKERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by daveP(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Hbd stella

just that the relevance seems to be gradually fading.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2015
HBD Stella buh u gotta change ya ways
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by fyneboi79(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
The star actress cum singer turns 37 today. Stella is one of the most beautiful actresses in Nollywood, though also one of the most controversial.

The mother of two pretty teenage daughters is currently residing in the US with her kids and business partner turned lover/husband, Daniel Ademonikan.

Happy birthday to Stella Damasus!!!!

Her fans and frenemies should come in and wish this beautiful actress a happy birthday..

Read Stella's birthday message below as she celebrates her birthday today.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for those that will say she's older than 37... Waiting......lol

https://instagram.com/p/10uGxuFusw/
No be only 37...She's 17, Mtchew!! Old cargo!
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by axortedbabe(f): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
ok

So she has a birthday too?

wowwwww smiley

Great

On behalf of her late husband...

I wish her happy birthday and also officially welcoming her to menopause embarassed
on behalf of her late husband..who send u..mtchew
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by berbs112(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Hiss! Who is stella damascus? Where d pisure??
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nickymezor(f): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2015
Hapi buffday ma'am Stella
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Bolosiye: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
ehjiwummy:
Hapi birthday
what u are using as ur profile pic belongs to me, please is my heart, give it back. Funny though
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Twaci(f): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Ekugbeh:
Happy Birthday!
Chai deta pikin.
LLNP tho
where z TwAcI?
*tiptoes into thread*

Am I safe?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by zendy: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2015
37? Hmmmmm.......... Well it's possible but that would mean she was barely 20 when she started starring home movies and releasing songs with her late husband in the late 90's/early 2000's
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by BlackGirlsCode: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Too much makeup
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by airlord2020: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
37 shocked ok i am 18 shocked

ok she is 60, you are happy now? angry
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by maureeoy: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
congrats ooooooo
2 much makeup.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSBAND SNATCHER...THE COSMIC LAW OF JUSTICE (KARMA) WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH YOU angry
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by izaray(f): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Congratulations...But is 37 truly her real age?

Am saying dis because ladies can tell lies when it comes to age aspect.

Pls dnt quote me grin
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by FredAkpan: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
hbd
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by creamynuela88: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Na wah oh Stella u no dey old? 37 every year? So when I started seeing u in movies u were 19 then? I hail your young age n old self oh!
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Women with make ups
Issokay
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by DJAmyluv: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
There's no way this woman is 37. I can swear to that. No wayssss
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by titi4fola(f): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Happy birthday, many happy returns.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today by dwayni: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
My mom is 14

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) / Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer / B-red Buys A N120m House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.