Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,003 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Export Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Business (2746 Views)

How To Start Dried Cray Fish Export Business In Nigeria With Little Capital / How Profitable Is Export Business. / How U Can Start Your Export Business And Start Making Up To #200,000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Business by spytime(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Morning to you all pls I need someone to help me on this export business I really want to go into but I don't know where and how to the much needed help I intend exporting food stuffs pls anyone with viable info can help me. Thanks a lot
Re: Export Business by dav8id(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2015
spytime:
Morning to you all pls I need someone to help me on this export business I really want to go into but I don't know where and how to the much needed help I intend exporting food stuffs pls anyone with viable info can help me. Thanks a lot

many have asked such question in the pass but details answer are yet to be given...cuz its not easy as people who write about make it look....am still waiting for the socalled gurus in export to unveil info regard this but yet to see one.

maybe we might likely see one comment sha, still waiting
Re: Export Business by spytime(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Guys I don't mind if we can partner on this I believe in team work, am in lagos egbeda to be precise.
Re: Export Business by smooth16(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
I'm interested in the export trade partnership too.....
Re: Export Business by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
You guys should check on thy consult in ota ogun state.i was told he train people on export business.
Re: Export Business by spytime(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
We are 2 already but if anyone is interested the. Person can contact me on longetolu@yahoo.com or 08065493747 guys in lagos will be prefarable. Must be serious minded and have a little money to contribute.
Re: Export Business by dav8id(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
PURITYMYPRIDE:
You guys should check on thy consult in ota ogun state.i was told he train people on export business.

to get train is not the main issue but what next after the training?...getting buyers right? buy i tell you thats the main issue here...but did you also care to know the profit percentage?

exporting in large its more easier than in small scale ...as large its easier to get a buyers than small scale ...i may be wrong sha but until i see someone that will proof me wrong with proof of transaction
Re: Export Business by spytime(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
@dav8id u can't knw if u don't take a step if ure in lagos let's partner on this and see how it will go.
Re: Export Business by achicares(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=spytime post=33060691]We are 2 already but if anyone is interested the. Person can contact me on longetolu@yahoo.com or 08065493747 guys in lagos will be prefarable. Must be serious minded and have a little money to contribute.

Little money like how much minimum?
How are going to achieve this, when u have no knowledge of it?
Re: Export Business by dav8id(m): 7:38am On Apr 25, 2015
spytime:
@dav8id u can't knw if u don't take a step if ure in lagos let's partner on this and see how it will go.

frd forget it i knw what am saying....i export some foodstuff 2 times and i gat all the reason to say what am saying...

if na foodstuff me no dey .....others things like moringa seed or moringa oil exportation then am inn..

foodstuff dont saturated already....but its my prayer you get a lead then after the transaction you should be able to tell me if you go continue or not..grin
Re: Export Business by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2015
This thy consult i am talking about claims that after the training that he will link those that attended the training to ready oversea buyers of foodstuff.dont know how true it is.you guys should just enquire from maybe those that have attended the training .God bless
Re: Export Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
funding available for charcoal export only...08077881934
Re: Export Business by Ltrust(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2017
Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. Due to varied nature of the export trade, you won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a mentoring guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc./07033097160

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Nylon Packaging Bags In Uyo / Used Grade A Jute Bags / GTB: I Was Shocked With a Transaction not initiated be me! (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.