Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

This Is Very Annoying! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Very Annoying! (1929 Views)

Some Annoying Things People Do In Church / Why Are Atheist So Annoying / Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

This Is Very Annoying! by BrOwnSuga3: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
This question is particularly for people who live in GRA, Lekki, VI, VGC and Banana Island.

I live close to one of these Mosque on the Mainland. I don't want to call it noise, because I respect all religions. But the din that come out of those speakers can make someone go mad.

Now my questions;

Do people who live in those places I mentioned above also go through this trauma?

Are there Mosque in those places I mentioned?

Because I don't know why somebody cannot stay in a house he's paying for because some people are doing what they are doing. It's so annoying, sometime I feel like I have some magical powers to destroy those loud speakers.
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by frank317: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ya its crazy... Just like the mountain of fire near my home.

I will soon by a big loud speaker for them. If the start blasting... I will start mine too.

And let me see the unfortunate person who will want to caution me.

Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sad op. You should report to your community leaders/elders if there are any. I can't imagine staying in that kind of environment.

And to the poster above me, undecided you are most likely an atheist right? am not justifying the use of loud speakers by some Nigerian churches in their neighbourhood, but your post reeks of an undying hatred for the Christian God. Your sin will find you out soon!
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by frank317: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:
Sad op. You should report to your community leaders/elders if there are any. I can't imagine staying in that kind of environment.

And to the poster above me, undecided you are most likely an atheist right? am not justifying the use of loud speakers by some Nigerian churches in their neighbourhood, but your post reeks of an undying hatred of the Christian God. Your sin will find you out soon!

What's all these?

He condemns the Islamic noise and I condemn the Christian noise... That means I an undying hatred of the Christian God?

You are nothing but a hypocrite. Your sins will soon find u

Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

What's all these?

He condemns the Islamic noise and I condemn the Christian noise... That means I an undying hatred of the Christian God?

You are nothing but a hypocrite. Your sins will soon find u

I wasn't wrong after all.

Such vituperation from a potsherd who lives in self delusion and denial.

Atheist, you have an inherent hatred for the true God. One only needs insight to see that.

Now, go jump into the next christian thread like a bulldog to do what you know how to do. Attack and curse while continuing on the path of self destruction.

Your sin will find you out.
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by frank317: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:

I wasn't wrong after all.

Such vituperation from a potsherd who lives in self delusion and denial.

Atheist, you have an inherent hatred for the true God. One only needs insight to see that.

Now, go jump into the next christian thread like a bulldog to do what you know how to do. Attack and curse while continuing on the path of self destruction.

Your sin will find you out.

Lol... U are obviously going to hell.
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

Lol... U are obviously going to hell.

no you are speeding to hell and i pray you slow down.
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by Ifeann(f): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hey frank317 and An2elect2. Noise pollution is noise pollution. Whether is from a church or a mosque or from a night club. The only responsible thing to do is to respect ur community and keep the loud speakers at a respectable level.
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by frank317: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:

no you are speeding to hell and i pray you slow down.

You are flying to hell and you are moving too slow for my likening
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ifeann:
Hey frank317 and An2elect2. Noise pollution is noise pollution. Whether is from a church or a mosque or from a night club. The only responsible thing to do is to respect ur community and keep the loud speakers at a respectable level.

well there you have it. Noise pollution is noise pollution. I agree!

Just noticed how frank317 was quick to call out a "church" just the same way all atheists will do.

Restless beings (atheists)
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
frank317:

You are flying to hell and you are moving too slow for my likening

LOL bros you need to match the break. Just look, look what you doing to yourself. Its not fair now haan
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by Ifeann(f): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:

Just noticed how frank317 was quick to call out a "church" just the same way all atheists will do.

An2elect2 I understand ur position and ur view but Frank is first a human before an atheist, as a human he has freewill to say what he wants. Its his right to say what ever he wants against theists. Like the OP, He made a point here, noise pollution by churches are also culprits. U also said so earlier meaning that u are NOT a bigot.
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ifeann:

An2elect2 I understand ur position and ur view but Frank is first a human before an atheist, as a human he has freewill to say what he wants. Its his right to say what ever he wants against theists. Like the OP, He made a point here, noise pollution by churches are also culprits. U also said so earlier meaning that u are NOT a bigot.

Really? Atheists have freewill? Well its true that i cant stop them from expressing themselves but as a theist i have the responsibility of calling them out and rebuking them. Yeeep. Why can't i do this too?

You want to know what God sees when He looks down on sinners? not their human nature but their sin nature. God does not respect any man's views/"rights". LOL. True!

Well i don't want to go into all that now.

Noise pollution is noise pollution, naff said.
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by hahn(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
An2elect2:

And you are so quick to insult him. You are a perfect reason why there is a mass exodus of people from the christian fold. Purely hypocritical and quick to judge.

If I see you in heaven, I'm going to start a protest
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
hahn:

And you are so quick to insult him. You are a perfect reason why there is a mass exodus of people from the christian fold. Purely hypocritical and quick to judge.

If I see you in heaven, I'm going to start a protest

I didn't insult him. I only said what he is.

and your last line, pls try another joke undecided
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by hahn(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2015
An2elect2:

I didn't insult him. I only said what he is.

and your last line, pls try another joke undecided

That was an insult and it was uncalled for.

It wasn't a joke.
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2015
hahn:

That was an insult and it was uncalled for.

It wasn't a joke.

It wasn't an insult and it was called for

And hell yea that was a dry joke smiley
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by frank317: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2015
An2elect2:

Why do I have the feeling that u like me?
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2015
frank317:

Why do I have the feeling that u like me?

LOL You probably have cold, pls take some medication smiley

I hope that helped grin
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by hahn(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2015
An2elect2:

It was an insult and you attacked him when he didn't even mention you

People like you are just too hypocritical. I'd rather stay in hell than share heaven with your type
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2015
hahn:

It was an insult and you attacked him when he didn't even mention you

People like you are just too hypocritical. I'd rather stay in hell than share heaven with your type

He mustn't mention me first, before i call out the obvious.

people like you can't stop repeating yourselves even when its clear that you are not making sense. smiley
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by frank317: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
An2elect2:

LOL You probably have cold, pls take some medication smiley

I hope that helped grin

Yes it helped... Thanks for CARING
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2015
frank317:

Yes it helped... Thanks for CARING

It did? i sure knew it would smiley
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by frank317: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2015
An2elect2:

He mustn't mention me first, before i call out the obvious.

people like you can't stop repeating yourselves even when its clear that you are not making sense. smiley

And u had to go off topic to do that. Ur tone was wrong. U might have well asked me not to complain about the noisy church in my neighborhood
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by An2elect2(f): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2015
frank317:

And u had to go off topic to do that. Ur tone was wrong. U might have well asked me not to complain about the noisy church in my neighborhood

Is there a noisy church in your neighbourhood undecided
well not my biz right? and i can't know for sure.
You can lie to pass a message subtly smiley

I used a "wrong" tone cos i read in between the lines. Atheist.
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by tablu: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
The annoyin nuisance these mosques and churches cause can be mind bogglin...This is what happens when our forefathers refused to establish this ethnicaly dynamic country as a secular nation.Organised societies do not allow such but our nation is soo disjointed and disorganised that we have no choice but to endure all the noise...like say God go hear there prayer before him go hear my own wey I hide for house.
Re: This Is Very Annoying! by lerumoss(f): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
frank317:
Ya its crazy... Just like the mountain of fire near my home.

I will soon by a big loud speaker for them. If the start blasting... I will start mine too.

And let me see the unfortunate person who will want to caution me.

that's exactly what my uncle did to the church beside his house.
the church has relocate to another site.

BREAKING: Muslim Youths Burn Down A Kano Sharia Court Over Blasphemous Comments / Why The Deception & Who Is Right / Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church.