Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. (1965 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by Iambodemartins: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2021

Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by alsudan: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Christians are their major problems, just see the reasoning of one below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by IJOBA11: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2021
CULTISTS angry

ALL MIRACLE WORKING PASTORS ARE DEVIL WORSHIPPERS

QUOTE ME AND DIEangry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by Daveambition(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
CULTISTS angry

ALL MIRACLE WORKING PASTORS ARE DEVIL WORSHIPPERS

QUOTE ME AND DIEangry angry angry

& you think you made sense..?

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by Samunique(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Iambodemartins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwHqyGar0gg
grin I cannot but laugh at this video.

It's well !!
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by Lordsonn: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
TB Joshua is not a real man of God. He is just using generosity as a cover up.

God bless all genuine servants of God

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by CilicMarin: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2021
grin grin cheesy

This is funny cheesy
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by amazingspiderma: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2021
Lordsonn:

I was thinking you were going to mention the real men of God you know to support your point.

People perish for lack of knowledge.

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by IJOBA11: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

Mynd44 ban this guy, for not believing in God.
I STILL DEY PAIN AM O grin

Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by CilicMarin: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
I STILL DEY PAIN AM O grin

grin
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by b3llo(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2021
Death is the way of mortals. Have T.B Joshua, ever claimed immortality? If no, then this pastor abi na con artist is stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by IJOBA11: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:
grin grin cheesy

This is funny cheesy
GUY MAKE WE CLUB TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND NA smiley
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by Tinubuadvocate: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2021
Really Nairaland has bad as this.
CilicMarin:

Mynd44 ban this guy, for not believing in God.
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by CilicMarin: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
GUY MAKE WE CLUB TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND NA smiley

You wan hire "machineries" to take me down... grin grin

Let's club virtually...
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by Tinubuadvocate: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Well both of them know what they are dragging.
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by Tinubuadvocate: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
Lordsonn:

[/s]

You will stand on the judgement day and say this again.
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by Isobug: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2021
Lol....
He said TB Joshua is the greatest Witch in Africa grin. That they are celebrating his death not because he's dead but because Thousands of people will now live. That's a huge accusation.
It's laughable though
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by Jesuschristus: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2021
U will also die soon man
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by IJOBA11: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

You wan hire "machineries" to take me down... grin grin

Let's club virtually...
MBANU AGAGHI EGBU OZU MU GA ESO KWA NOW
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2021
The pastor is not well.... Let see if he will live forever
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by CilicMarin: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
MBANU AGAGHI EGBU OZU MU GA ESO KWA NOW

But I dey fear any online "Unknown Gun Man" grin dem no dey respect brother or sista, especially if you no dey support their actions...

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by SMI2020: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Daveambition:

& you think you made sense..?

You bleeped up replying him, mad people know say dem mad?
Re: Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Nawa ooo.

A Pastor celebrating the death of his fellow tithe scammer.

I don't believe TB Joshua had any special powers, he just sweet talked some gullible fools BUT

Celebrating his death is very wrong! Of all places, in the Church!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The King is Coming! / The Qur'an: Its Source Is Divine / Natural Born Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.