Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Escapades In Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Escapades In Camp (2379 Views)

"Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Escapades In Camp by Lobolintin(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
As early as 5am. I left for kogi from owerri... Getting to ITC park I met fellow intending\prospective corpers like me in the park. Heading to northern parts of the country... I dragged my way in between the crowds. Located Onitsha terminal. Paid for my ticket and zoom off we go.... The 1hr journey from oweri to onitsha ,filled my heart with different thoughts ...how would camp be . what will I meet their. What if am asked to go back,or my documents ain't complete,I said short prayers just as King Hezekiah did.. Put on my shades and relax close to the driver ....
we got to Onitsha ,and I jumped a bike to under bridge ...I got there paid him he bid me farewell.... I turned around and the massive crowd I saw dazed me ....trust area boys and there normal way. Wia u dey go nna" nna ga". I quickly responded kogi asaya.....
U dey go camp Abi " one of them said looking at me with amazement "
I said yes and moved aside"
To fast track the story ...
The journey from onistha to kogi was boring , as we all kept quite all thought the journey .until we got to asaya.... And that's when the main issue started ....

2 be continue

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In Camp by Brymo: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
this one shouldn't be like fifty shades of 'grey matter' is not working.

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In Camp by Lobolintin(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
MY JOURNEY TO ASAYA CAMP KOGI..PART II

I got to camp.and queued for Ebola screening . I was certified and lead in...I got to the next check point . where I was waved on.... I got to the point of no return ... Instantly i made a friend there .. Segun by name...we went through the next DSS and Police screening ... Got certified and we moved inwards after some of our details has been dropped...
Which zone " the official asked us"
"Am from the east " I said.
"Hmmmm all nah west " segun responded
He starred at us. As if we had ask for his head..
When he finally spoke " well ,like I care where the both of you dashed out from"just queue there you from the east and locate your school and you here do same...
I dashes forward and presented my call up letter..the recipient searched through his files and got the other adjoining copy of it.
" proceed to the next verification queue Mr man" he said with smiles on his face.as he was trying to get rid of me so he can focus on with the dark skinned pretty babe at my back...
" Oga put your letters here" the slim hausa official instructed me.
He scanned it with mercury.inspected the imprints and said clear
I moved forward to the computer section....
" oya,, put your thumbs here and here , sign here and sign there" he was saying all this without looking at me ..
"Okay , proceed to the final point outside under the pavilion, and look for platoon 7, that's your platoon" good luck he said...
After he gave me my prints out
I quickly rushed out waving segun my new friend ..

I got there and searched on the inscriptions until I saw 7...
Good day sir ..I said looking tired and exhausted ...
"Yes welcome .your papers,locate your name here and here, fill this form and that forms, quickly" he didn't even bother to look at me again...
I did all that quickly , with the aid of a young lad..I paid him a stipend and dashed back.
" sir , a! Through with the documentation ." I dropped it on the table starring at him"

"Okay. Go to Eco bank and open account and come back for your state code" he responded.
" but sir, I have existing Eco bank . can I open other banks " I quickly replied,
" MR man do as I said or go home" waving the banker forward..
" okay sorry, I walked to the banker and opened a new third account with them...

2 to be continue.......
Sorry for my grammera ooooo
Re: My Escapades In Camp by Lobolintin(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: My Escapades In Camp by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
New post

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In Camp by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
waiting.....

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In Camp by mickey45: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
unpredictedone:
waiting.....
Same Here|

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In Camp by Lobolintin(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2015
MY JOURNEY TO ASAYA CAMP KOGI... PART III
I walked back to him with frown on my face
" sir. Here is the bank slip " I extended it to him..
" pin it unto your forms. Here is your code. Sign here and sign there " he instructed me looking away.
" again" I said "
" again what Mr man " Looking at me with anger?
" signing sir" I responded
" my friend sign here and here and proceed to get your meal ticket and other brochure,and come back for your final detailing my friend" he shouted.
I walked away, with furiousness written all over me..

" bros buy your tag and ID holder" the pretty woman rushed to me
I smiled and asked " how much"
"Just #100 sir" with smiles
I paid her and moved on
" okay. Pick this and that , including this and the other one, sign for your meal ticket here and here" she instructs
looking at her I knew she's newly wedded..
I rushed back to my platoon supervisor
" sir am through " I said forming fainting
" okay take this and this including that ...that all for now Mr man" he told me..
I took my kits and asked him again
" sir ? What next??"
" hmmmm.shai, go and get your !mattress and hostel" he looked at me again with anger..at this point I knew I shouldn't ask any other silly questions.
I walked down to procure my bunk..
At this point segun walked up to me and shared his own experiences with me so far..we laughed over it and walked down to the canopy designated for hostel officials
" good day sirs,*" we both echoed
" in Hausa ascent ." raftunun gintle min"oya sin here and here.prucid tu get ya foom.."
I and my friend looked on with amazement ....
Re: My Escapades In Camp by curiox007: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Oyaa oo...continue

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dear Npower, Aba North Is Yet To Finish Verification / Help! To Serve At Ministry Or Polytechnic, Which One Is Better? / Can Someone Apply For Postgraduate During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.