Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Dear Npower, Aba North Is Yet To Finish Verification - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dear Npower, Aba North Is Yet To Finish Verification (2383 Views)

Do you want to finish your service year well?? Then read this. / How To Finish NYSC Without Touching Your Allawee / Dear Corper, You Have To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Npower, Aba North Is Yet To Finish Verification by Chinachriss(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2021
This is my fifth time of coming to Aba North Local Government Area, Abia State for Npower verification and I'm honestly tired of the frustration and stress we are made to undergo at the local government.

Everyone knows the deplorable condition of Aba roads which leaves so much to be desired.

As we are speaking, hundreds of successful Npower beneficiaries are yet to be verified at the Local Government Area . We come everyday but the sit at home orders, Nysc camp schedules etc have impeded the verification process.

I'm honestly tired. The transport fares, stress and the shambolic procedure at the local government are affecting my mental health.

Please, NPower, kindly extend the exercise, so that the LI will be able to round off with the exercise. Thank you so much.

Re: Dear Npower, Aba North Is Yet To Finish Verification by Chinachriss(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Beneficiaries are really frustrated and today is the closing day for the physical verification.

Re: Dear Npower, Aba North Is Yet To Finish Verification by Chinachriss(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2021
I spend over 1k to and fro the local government everyday in order to be verified but end up being frustrated.

From stories of LI not being around, that he went to Camp, sit at home orders by IPOB end up delaying us. It's really despicable.

Re: Dear Npower, Aba North Is Yet To Finish Verification by Chinachriss(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2021
Please, Npower, kindly extend the verification. Over 700 beneficiaries have written their names for verification this morning and the whole process is slow. I'm honestly tired.

Re: Dear Npower, Aba North Is Yet To Finish Verification by Chinachriss(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2021
The problem is largely from the LI in charge of the verification. Aba South is very coordinated and almost all the volunteers there are done with the exercise.

Aba North is an entire ball game. I honestly don't understand what's happening here.

For instance, the exercise has only been done three times with limited slots. This week alone, from Monday to Wednesday, nothing was done as the LI went to Camp to round off for the Nysc camp programme and other schedules of his.

Npower, please, call him to order. It's really really frustrating.

Re: Dear Npower, Aba North Is Yet To Finish Verification by Chinachriss(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2021
CC Crazy man
CC Yokiti

Please, move to front page and help us.
Re: Dear Npower, Aba North Is Yet To Finish Verification by BlankEet: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Imagine travelling all the way to your posting place just to be suffering like this! cry

Look, it is not worth it.

Make that money 4 times in a LEGIT business that is GUARANTEED.

No one will EVER ask you to pay them any money. You are YOUR OWN BOSS.

My 10X guy explained how he did it in a step by step video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSwoB8T-PX4

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Apply For Postgraduate During NYSC / Thinking Of Moving To Lagos- Think Again / STREAM II A16: Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.