Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) (49889 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates His Son, Michael Ike Nicholas' 16th Birthday (photos) / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Basildvalour(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Toks2008:

This is why i pity all these ladies who are so shameless to exhibit their sexual recklessness.

The question is..is she married to any man at the moment after her divorce?NO

So why is she coming public to announce how slutty she has been?

Even as a man i no remember when i bleep woman last and a lady is coming public to talk about just 5 months of abstinence.
And she'll be expecting a heroic ovation

I bleeped last on.........can't even remember
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by nwosueugeneken: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
badassProdigy:
Lol... grin
well she try sha, because some young girls can't even withstand five months, whereas some can go for years!!!

https://instagram.com/p/12yXBxhnET/
mine is 2 years
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by nwosueugeneken: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
jmoore:
Congrats
congrats for what?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Gboliwe: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Those of us who are virgins may as well tell it to the mountains like Onila and carry it on our necks written on boards? Na wa for some attention seekers.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by AyamDazey(f): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bisjosh:
Is this necessary?

Cant she keep somethings to herself? undecided

I tire for the gal sef sad
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by StarMogul(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
All these celebrities get timeohhhh,if dey wan shit dey go post am,if dey soak garri dey go post.Now dis chick dey look 4 husband she dey form secondary virginity.Mtchewwwwwwww!!.Abeg may I go read.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by ovanny15(f): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmm! Only 5months you're making mouth
May i hear word abeg.........
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Emperorone(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
Just look at her, if she can't find husband tomorrow she will shift the blame to witches and wizard. celebrity my foot.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by owolawitola(f): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
I wonder oooo! Anything for publicity
Bisjosh:
Is this necessary?

Cant she keep somethings to herself? undecided
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Toks2008(m): 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
And she'll be expecting a heroic ovation

I bleeped last on.........can't even remember

Ce-liberating 5 months of celibacy when by right she should not even make it public that she has been having sex without been married,I also remember seeing a chat where an unmarried lady was expressing her frustration to her friend over not having sex with a man for 3 months and i shake my head in total disappointment.

This is why men no longer want to get married because sex is cheap and you really don't have to be married to get it.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wait,so she fucccck 5 months ago? Asin just 5 months ago,wow she must have been wayward before forreal forreal
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by 1stola: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
why is she complaining?
Let her apply to me na?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by ElZionista(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rubbish!!!
And those of us who have been celibate all our lives (some even decades) have not climbed to the rooftops to shout it or emblazoned it in the sky.
Celebrating mediocrity.....SMH
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Toks2008(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gboliwe:
Those of us who are virgins may as well tell it to the mountains like Onila and carry it on our necks written on boards? Na wa for some attention seekers.

I have a close friend who is still a virgin at 40 and yes he is a male who believes in no sex before marriage but the problem is he also wants a virgin wife and no one should blame him for this.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Basildvalour(m): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Toks2008:

Ce-liberating 5 months of celibacy when by right she should not even make it public that she has been having sex without been married,I also remember seeing a chat where an unmarried lady was expressing her frustration to her friend over not having sex with a man for 3 months and i shake my head in total disappointment.

This is why men no longer want to get married because sex is cheap and you really don't have to be married to get it.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Basildvalour(m): 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Toks2008:

Most people are now willing to freely give and freely collect; it has lost its sacredness
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Gboliwe: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Toks2008:

I have a close friend who is still a virgin at 40 and yes he is a male who believes in no sex before marriage but the problem is he also wants a virgin wife and no one should blame him for this.

That your friend is impotent or has a very sick mind. Virgin male at 40? Who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Capodetutty(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
mayb am tertiary virgin then
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Toks2008(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
Most people are now willing to freely give and freely collect; it has lost its sacredness

When i look at my past i tend to believe that women are more sexually reckless than even men but thank GOD they are less vocal otherwise we will be surprised at how ladies will be sending sex request to guys.

When i was in school i was sexually molested several times and i was so foolish because they all did it indirectly like branching at my bunk for flimsy excuses just to lure me and even many threatened rape but i was o naive way back as i was just 22/20yrs.

If not for Christ in me walahi i dont know how many ladies i would have slept with in my life because sex is freaking cheap and even the so-called decent ladies will give it to you without blinking an eyelid,
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
just 5 months
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Toks2008(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

That your friend is impotent or has a very sick mind. Virgin male at 40? Who I go ask?

I can tell you for a fact that he is not at all.

We both gave our life to Christ at the age of 13 and had the taught of marrying as virgins but i guess i was so hot in my younger years that i got molested by ladies while he managed to keep his virtue but i now wonder why he is taking it too far but he said he wants to marry a virgin or remain single so abeg if you know any virgin lady who wan marry abeg let me know.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by sikaxchange: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
so whats our business Chika if you have been celibate for 5months keep such things to yourself abeg
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
badassProdigy:
Lol... grin
well she try sha, because some young girls can't even withstand five months, whereas some can go for years!!!

https://instagram.com/p/12yXBxhnET/
Can i test to confirm?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by carozy112(f): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
................and that's because her sugar popsie (David Mark) dey busy wiv election tinz.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Gboliwe: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Toks2008:

I can tell you for a fact that he is not at all.

We both gave our life to Christ at the age of 13 and for some reasons i was so hot in my younger years that i got molested by ladies while he managed to keep his virtue but i guess even know i begin to wonder why he is taking it too far but he said he wants to marry a virgin or remain single so abeg if you know any virgin lady who wan marry abeg let me know.

Orishirishi.
So you sef don reach 40years? Hian! There's a thread tpiadotcom started asking for you people, better go and register on that thread. I think she wants to share some experiences with you all tongue

Back to the matter, I will not recommend anybody I love for that man or anyone sef for that matter. At 40, he has not met someone he can marry/start a relationship with. Don't trust that your friend, he is impotent or maybe, he doesn't even have a blokos

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

I'd prefer to get such light from you wink wink wink wink
hello handsome
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by jaybee3(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Iyalasisi:
hello handsome
Hello sexy booboo

how you been?

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by janvier27(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
So, she has actually been nacked continuously until just 5 months ago

Now, who has/have the man/men been?
Men are increasingly busy with more productive things
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ve been a celibate for 5yrs since I was disvirgined n am still counting..... Taaaaa story for gods! If I hear say chika Ike no dey quash
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Ese00(f): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
All I see is just a busy-body wannabe. The only thing that woulda made sense is if she was a virgin. Who cares about your sexual life? So long as it doesn't affect the rate of dollar to naira, save us the hassle.
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Hello sexy booboo

how you been?

kiss kiss kiss
been good. How about u darling?
Re: Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) by vega84(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yeye post! Wen u go do inside ur room we go knw? Who we go ask? Every little tin these celebrities go wan show the whole world. Chika u f.....ck u no f......ck no ur toto. #vegatalks#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching / See Rapper, Olamide's New Hairstyle (photos) / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.