Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians (22429 Views)

Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) / How The 4 Nigerians Condemned In Indonesia Will Be Killed / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by jellypet(f): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
I call on God to intervene
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
kingthreat:

The country in question is Indonesia not Malaysia.

Sorry.. their plane will crash again i meant to say! On 28 December 2014, the aircraft operating the route, an Airbus A320-216 belonging to Indonesian Airlines, crashed into the Java Sea during bad weather, killing all 155 passengers and seven crew on board. This was after they had executed some prisoners including a Nigerian.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Moana:
and one female shocked
babe i love u
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by stayblack: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
IGBOS DYING LIKE CHICKEN WORLDWIDE...UNA GREED NA CURSE.... cry

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by johnpalmer774(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
The Australian government has repeatedly asked for clemency on behalf of its nationals Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran.
Peter Morrisey, a lawyer for the Australian pair, said he was concerned by the letters, as he understood the legal process was not yet over.

Meanwhile, the European Union has criticised Indonesia’s plans to execute the convicts, saying the death penalty was not a solution to the country’s growing drug problem.

The governments of the Philippines, France and Brazil have also appealed to Indonesian President Joko Widodo, to show mercy and spare their respective citizens.

WHERE IS NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by deolu2000(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
I don't want to sound cruel or somthing,but if these guys had succeeded,they would have come to NG and flaut their ill wealth in the faces of fellow guys and make one look lazy and not trying enough.guess the moral of this is that be patient,work hard,and pray to God.nothing can be compared to all these virtues.

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by deolu2000(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
jellypet:
why bother God? even God said out of the sweat of your face shall you eat,but these ones think they are wise in their own thought.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by morereb10: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
lawanson44:
And after they kill those people, another of their plane will go missing! Just watch and see.

hahahahahhahashahaaha I won laf die
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Armaggedon: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
buddydoze:
Omo Igbo funrara e! If this kind person become our president, he'll embezzle all the monies and sell-off the people.
how much are you worth?
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by plendil: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
jellypet:

Are you okay? What exactly do you want God to do?

Were they not aware of the death penalty before deciding to still go into drug pushing?. It is hypocritical to call God into the matter after they have wilfylly
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by plendil: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=18pt]IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME, DON'T DO THE CRIME!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by jamillion: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
ohenhen1:
They broke the law. I have no sympathy for drug traffickers.
whose law We go aginst God's command every second yet we ar forgiven.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Shubbylee(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Billyonaire:
Indonesia could make more money by giving price tag of $10m to each life and letting their countries decide if to pay the sum and get their citizen to come and work for it or forget the person to die. Death Penalty for drug pushing isnt justice

not all countries are corrupt like Naija!! $10m fine so that another free drug baron can pay the fine and set them free? which responsible Govt would even pay the fine sef? that'll only encourage crime!! the sooner Nigeria adopts that style of ruthless crime fighting, the better.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by tunnary(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

I WISH THE FG CAN APPLY STRICT RULES ON THESE HEARTLESS ASIANS. MANY CHINESE AND OTHERS COMMITS VARIOUS CRIMES HERE WITHOUT DEATH SENTENCE BUT REVERSE IS THE CASE IN THEIR COUNTRIES. I DON'T SUPPORT DRUG TRAFFICKING BUT LIFE SENTENCE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

RIP FELLOW COMPATRIOTS, OUR BAD LEADERS FAILED US AND THE FRUSTRATIONS PROBABLY PUSHED MANY LIKE YOU INTO CRIME
cry
Our leaders r scared of passin death sentence 2 foreigners 4 obvious reasons. Cowardice leaders we ve
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Bonapart(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
LAX89:

Don't forget, Buhari made a decree and applied it retroactively on drug dealers, and also executed them in Nigeria.
that means our only hope is God.
May God advert their death sentence. If it was all good they wouldn't do drugs
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by gabrielahamz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
PDPwayoo:

HMMM, APART FROM MARIJUANA/IGBO/WEED I CAN NEVER PARTICIPATE IN ANY TYPE OF DRUG. EITHER SELLING OR CONSUMING.
If one is caught trying to smuggle 'ordinary' marijuana or 'Igbo' as you called it into countries like Indonesia, Malaysia and some other Asian countries, that person will be summarily executed because it is considered a hard drug in these countries.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by kingthreat(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
lawanson44:

Sorry.. their plane will crash again i meant to say! On 28 December 2014, the aircraft operating the route, an Airbus A320-216 belonging to Indonesian Airlines, crashed into the Java Sea during bad weather, killing all 155 passengers and seven crew on board. This was after they had executed some prisoners including a Nigerian.

Fact is we have had more plane crashes in Nigeria than them. And we didn't have to execute any Indonesian before that happened to us. These countries have from the onset stated capital punishment for drug trafficking. Why put their laws to test?

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by khattab02: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
''Death to drug traffickers'' yet many defy the laws in those foreign countries.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by tunnary(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
death sentence is'nt just right, life ought 2be d ans. Somtime i regret being a nigerian, our leaders r 1st class liers dats y nigeria remains number 1 in fraudulent activities. They r d genesis of our prblms
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by bmos(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Let them go ahead abd execute. After the exercise, Nigeria with a population of about 170 million will be left with about 169 million plus. No qalm
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by latola05(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Billyonaire:
Indonesia could make more money by giving price tag of $10m to each life and letting their countries decide if to pay the sum and get their citizen to come and work for it or forget the person to die. Death Penalty for drug pushing isnt justice

Good thinking up there! Only if they will ever think in this your direction.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by khattab02: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
kingthreat:

Fact is we have had more plane crashes in Nigeria than them. And we didn't have to execute any Indonesian before that happened to us. These countries have from the onset stated capital punishment for drug trafficking. Why put their laws to test?
gbam! Bros u korrect!
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by khattab02: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
bmos:
Let them go ahead abd execute. After the exercise, Nigeria with a population of about 170 million will be left with about 169 million plus. No qalm
grin grin grin

Chei!!!!! See ideology??
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
gabrielahamz:
If one is caught trying to smuggle 'ordinary' marijuana or 'Igbo' as you called it into countries like Indonesia, Malaysia and some other Asian countries, that person will be summarily executed because it is considered a hard drug in these countries.

NA LIE. WEED IS VERY COMMON IN ASIA. POLICE IN SOME COUNTRIES IN ASIA WILL BUY WEED FOR YOU. THEY HATE COCAINE.
No asia country execute for weed unless caught in record breaking quantity at the airport or point of entry.

There is jail term for MJ use in smaller quantity but definitely not execution. AS AT 2008, NIGERIANS SMOKE WEED IN AFRICA RESTAURANT ACROSS GUANZHOU CHINA.
I saw it first hand and i did too.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by fineguy11(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

I WISH THE FG CAN APPLY STRICT RULES ON THESE HEARTLESS ASIANS. MANY CHINESE AND OTHERS COMMITS VARIOUS CRIMES HERE WITHOUT DEATH SENTENCE BUT REVERSE IS THE CASE IN THEIR COUNTRIES. I DON'T SUPPORT DRUG TRAFFICKING BUT LIFE SENTENCE WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

RIP FELLOW COMPATRIOTS, OUR BAD LEADERS FAILED US AND THE FRUSTRATIONS PROBABLY PUSHED MANY LIKE YOU INTO CRIME
cry
RUBBISH...dey went into the crime because of greed...the penalty for drug traficking in idonesia,,is death....they were told right from the airport before boarding the planes....dey deserve to executed...my only wish is that corrupt fellows in nigeria,,,shld suffer the same fate as these ones....DEATH SENTENCE!!!
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by fineguy11(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Billyonaire:
its justice...they were aware of the consequence of their actions,...nobody forced them,,dey shld carry their cross...
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Moana(f): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gejpresident:
babe i love u
babe ki? love ni?
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by stwazobia: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
dridowu:
Hard drugs kill
Na lie... who tell u?
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by stwazobia: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:
Kudos to them

I've zero sympathy for those willing to hug the fast lane without putting in the hard work
The same way people will not have sympathy for you as a rapist when your own turn go reach... pretender, holier than thou... a beg go die for bush.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by jaybee3(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
stwazobia:

The same way people will not have sympathy for you as a rapist when your own turn go reach... pretender, holier than thou... a beg go die for bush.

You be drug dealer/smuggler, why my comment pain you like that na?
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by stwazobia: 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
ohenhen1:
They broke the law. I have no sympathy for drug traffickers.
You are a motherf**ker, because they do not relate to you... ask urself how many times you have broken da law in ur own way.... asshole.
Re: Indonesia Set To Execute Drug Convicts, Including 4 Nigerians by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
stwazobia:

what substance re u High on?

Guess ur brother is about to be made a scapegoat tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard / Zimbabwe Pilot Arrested For Killing His Lawyer Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Helen Ukpabio. A Heartless Evil Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.