Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) (34972 Views)

See The "Massive" Construction Ongoing Work At 2nd Niger Bridge / At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge / Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Rilwayne001: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
HzRF:

Before na scam
Nw its is responsibility

does that stop him from going back to otuoke??

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Shortyy(f): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Comparing one devil with another does not make either of them a saint. Jonathan was voted in to be different.
and Jonathan is a devil how? thing bout you Nigerians is that nothing/no one can please you all. every leader is a devil or a wizard to you all. my question is; who is a saint? i bet if you manage to become a leader one day, you will do worse than GEJ. bloody hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Jman06(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
I have always said that GEJ was voted out not because he is not working, but because the north felt that it's their turn to rule while the SW are jittery because they thought GEJ's government favours the SE more. But I am sure that posterity will vindicate the man GEJ.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Akpan107(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
DaGC:
Nice. Hopefully the new administration would continue it as well as the other ongoing infrastructural projects of the outgoing administration like the rail lines still under construction, the power stations, roads, water and other projects yet to be completed and commissioned.

Truly, from 1960 till date, no administration has done more infrastructural projects than GEJ's. Imagine if we weren't at war, what would have been.

#PeacefulNigeria
#UnitedNigeria
Sorry, we are taking back our oil after the handover!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Tradesrunner(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Check the image below for Buhari's promise to the Eastern region. He aims to create 1 million jobs, trust our Igbo brothers to remind him of his promise.
Thats if they had voted him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Tradesrunner(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Check the image below for Buhari's promise to the Eastern region. He aims to create 1 million jobs, trust our Igbo brothers to remind him of his promise.
Thats if they had voted him
For i know he did not vote against me and get 1 million job

2 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by demandtruth: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
Where are the pessimists?

Are you using this to assess his performance?
If so, he was judged to have failed and voted out of office.

There's no more need for you to continue this campaign.
Move on. Accept your fate. Your dream or sentiment can't derail the
CHANGE that's coming

3 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by citizenY(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Stop derailing, this is about the 2nd Niger bridge.

Which bridge... Mogidi ...are you sure this Nollywood clip is not from Lekki Free Zone. I cannot put this past you...given your antecedents shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
oh k. Since 1999 abi?

Why should u know wen projects r finished n commissioned across Nigeria where u watch dstv everyday ... grin
jascon1:
oh k. Since 1999 abi?

Why should u know wen projects r finished n commissioned across Nigeria where u watch dstv everyday ...

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Ozigbondu(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
demandtruth:

Are you using this to assess his performance?
If so, he was judged to have failed and voted out of office.

There's no more need for you to continue this campaign.
Move on. Accept your fate. Your dream or sentiment can't derail the
CHANGE that's coming

Broom waving witch detected.Bad belle is a disease

5 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Duru1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
I am profusely begging Ndiigbo to purge the essence of “second Niger Bridge” from their political psychic. The bridge across River Niger at Asaba and Onitsha does not belong to Ndigbo. It belongs to all Nigerians whether they intend to use it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by asomatc(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
GEJ said he would and he did.
Watch the video and decide for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Jo2-CCSQU

Send the pixs, I dnt hv data for this video. But thanx all the same.
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
This wana break my neck ni

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by unbrandedcosy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:
l have no regrets voting GEJ.This is one of the main reasons why i voted him and the project is still being delievered yet some blind broom waving agents move around calling it a scam

OP thanks a lot for this insightful videos hopefully it will send some witches to sleep
what we are against is d method d bridge is build. Why must it be on PPI ?

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Arysexy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Seeing is believing, Thank u GEJ for taking d bull by d horn. Posterity will remember u even if buhari completes it.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by ibedun: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nigeria wasting money needed for critical infrastructure since 1914. This Biafran bridge should be stopped.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by luvinhubby(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Coming from a treacherous, vile, violent and irrational tribal and religious bigot like yourself, this is ironic.

While your Northern elites reap you off, you guys survive on Kunu and dried grass.

...And beg on the streets of every city. Pathetic bum!

T. K. O. shocked

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by dunkem21(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
I told people that am privy to info about Niger 2nd bridge ..and they doubt me.

Julius Berger has been mobilized tay tay

2 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by tranxo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
We don c many ongoing projects, what we rarely c is completed n commissioned projects
Without an ongoing project, there will never be a finished project.

3 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by tranxo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
unbrandedcosy:
What's your suggestion then?

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by queensmith: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
he wants to seriously empty those coffers b4 Buhari steps in! why not!

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by doctokwus: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
What is the essence of this thread? Is it to prove that GEJ wasn't d failure he was universally acclaimed to be and one not fit and competent for d office he occupied for 6yrs?
Op have u sat down to give us the cost implications of this bridge and have u ever found it in your good conscience, if you have any,to question why this bridge has been planned to be tolled by d GEJ govt.
For me to call you a disappointment would be an understatement.
GEJ scammed people like u and despite the error he was as a president,u still praise him for his continued scamming.Yours is sycophancy taken to disgusting levels.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Ozigbondu(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
unbrandedcosy:

We will cross that bridge when we reach there by the old bridge will still be standing
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Tonycart: 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
I always laugh when the igbos are rejoicing when they say gej built or will build a second Niger bridge but to be frank the igbos are the ones building that bridge because the socalled bridge will be privatised and the igbos will pay toll gate fee to use the bridge for the next 25years when the bridge is completed

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by amjoy: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Coming from a treacherous, vile, violent and irrational tribal and religious bigot like yourself, this is ironic.

While your Northern elites reap you off, you guys survive on Kunu and dried grass.

...And beg on the streets of every city. Pathetic bum!

I taught I was d only one that noticed that guy, he so crude and uncouth.

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Olofintoto(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:
l have no regrets voting GEJ.This is one of the main reasons why i voted him and the project is still being delievered yet some blind broom waving agents move around calling it a scam

OP thanks a lot for this insightful videos hopefully it will send some witches to sleep
Likewise me.
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by SkyBlue1: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Shortyy:

and Jonathan is a devil how? thing bout you Nigerians is that nothing/no one can please you all. every leader is a devil or a wizard to you all. my question is; who is a saint? i bet if you manage to become a leader one day, you will do worse than GEJ. bloody hypocrites

Yes yes. That sweeping statement of yours has definitely erased all questions on the immense corruption recorded under this government, the pardoning or convicted corrupt leaders, the mismanagement of all money gained from oil selling at record prices globally, the poor handling of boko haram, rising insecurity, etc etc. You know what the problem with people like you is? You don't know what good leadership is, and you have been so abused by poor leadership, you would take anything you can get and never aspire for better. Not all are like that. I believe we can do much better in regards to the leadership question. Buhari is definitely not the panacea to Nigeria's problems; but after the Jonathan disaster he is a step in the right direction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

I hope they remind him well well.....we signed a contract with him...we Nigerians...and as honest citizens of the parish we expect the contract to be fulfilled to the letter....or 2019 will see the broom in action....in ways he did not expect.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by hgnbello(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

dose ur igbo brodas.. did dey play dere part by votin 4 BUHARI.. SS nd SE should nt expect to enjoy d incoming govt. like north nd north central

2 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by kings09(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Gej you did well for Nigerians, no wonder why the SS and the SE was strongly supporting your bid for second tenure.

You too much buh otuoke love u more.
yea Otuoke loves him more bt SE n SS neva supported him bsed on performance bt on tribal basis wch z sumtin we shldnt be considering in dis present day politics.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by anonimi: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Bro, you really do well oh as you capture the newspaper page live to avoid any denying later as these winchious APC elements sabi do well well.
I am going to create a thread for these Doro Dullard Buhari's campaign promises so we can compile them for easy reference and cross-checking.

Modified:

Thread created as promised =>

https://www.nairaland.com/2275271/buharis-apc.s-campaign-promises

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by PhockPhockMan: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
atlwireles:
Mogidi, I throw salute. cool

SECONDED.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Ministers With Biggest ‘headaches’ / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis / Pregnant Mother Delivers While Dancing With Muma Gee At Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.