Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,618 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones (3177 Views)

Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! / Got This Message On My Yahoomail From Nairaland / Cramjones To Lease Moniker To Berem - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
A number of people have brought my attention to puerile comments and post made by a certain character called Barcanista. I took my time to read a lot that this fellow have written and this is what I have to say about them:

1. Being anonymous does not mean you will elevate yourself to a certain degree of importance that you are not. It is bad to deceive others and even worse to do so to yourself

2. Due to the whimsical nature of this character and the lies he/she expunges on a daily basis, I would advice that he be banned with immediate effect. It shocks me that people listen to this character more than they do to CramJones. This must stop!

Barcanista must not be seen in politics section again. I urge the moderators to do the needful. This guy/gilrl is a fraud and an enemy of the state.

Thank you!

-CramJones

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
egbe bele, ugo ebele. nke si ibe ya ebela, nku hupu ya.

4 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by agarawu23(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
*spread's mat*

2 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by 1Dray(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
If he is to be banned what should be done to you? undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by monsterrock: 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Haba FFK

1 Like

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Egbe bere, Ugo bere; nke si ibe ya ebela ..Nku kwaa ya!

2 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by ziccoit: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
The guy is not a problem the problems are the people who gullibly swallow whatever he writes, hook line and sinker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Eyepencil: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Useless thread....

Next!

1 Like

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by tohpahz(f): 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by ochejoseph(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Barcanista is a Blessing to the politics section and will not be banned!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
Competition is great cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
I told you that the only thing the APC needs to do is to BEG barcanista ..it has dawned on you guys that you have been using his ideas to promote APC ..

..Meanwhile crackjones, have you seen his latest thread and analysis on Buhari's committee.

The time to beg barcanista is now ..or maybe when he is thru with his Blog.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by asadike(f): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Abeg, free d guy jor,. Ban him for what kwanu? What has he done dat u yourself have not done worse?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Truckpusher(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
cramjones:
A number of people have brought my attention to puerile comments and post made by a certain character called Barcanista. I took my time to read a lot that this fellow have written and this is what I have to say about them:

1. Being anonymous does not mean you will elevate yourself to a certain degree of importance that you are not. It is bad to deceive others and even worse to do so to yourself

2. Due to the whimsical nature of this character and the lies he/she expunges on a daily basis, I would advice that he be banned with immediate effect.

Barcanista must not be seen in politics section again. I urge the moderators to do the needful. This guy/gilrl is a fraud and an enemy of the state.

Thank you!

-CramJones
The drug is speaking again....smh.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by MizMyColi(f): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
gringringringringrin

They just can't ignore him, can they?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by thinkdip(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
lols. you still want people to see you relevant. but it's just funny you are not... you want people's comment and views to still get paid abi...biko keep it up. NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cramjones - FFK .

You were not banned, eventhough u were glaringly exposed then.

Try harder to outsmart barcanista instead of beefing him.

There is room for competition. Gone are those days when u were an icon on this section.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by teemanbastos(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
as I wan comment, dust enter my eyes cry
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by CyerSeries: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
APC criminals will not condemn this now..
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by LarrySun(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
OP, you just shot yourself in the foot. Read what you have written.

2 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
cramjones:

2. Due to the whimsical nature of this character and the lies he/she expunges on a daily basis, I would advice that he be banned with immediate effect. It shocks me that people listen to this character more than they do to CramJones. This must stop!

Thank you!

-CramJones

You are very funny, ban ko, Bamayi ni. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by CyerSeries: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cramjones is a criminal and needs to be banned too...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Cc Cramjones, I'm sorry bros but I disagree with you on him being banned. Freedom of speech is allowed in the constitution. The only thing I feel he did wrong was miscalculating the trend; he needs to hone his skill on that. It makes him look like an unserious person and a two timer in my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Neyoor:
Cramjones - FFK .

You were not banned, eventhough u were glaringly exposed then.

Try harder to outsmart barcanista instead of beefing him.

There is room for competition. Gone are those days when u were an icon on this section.

Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Ojiofor: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ban him maka why?
Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by maslong(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
cramjones:

Thank you!

-CramJones

angry MUMU DE SMELL angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Demlad99(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
This should be interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
cramjones:

Thank you!

-CramJones

Has he defrauded you undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
To be in the Opposition is as sweet as honey.

No stress trying to convince the ill informed and the arrogant empty barrels, just puncture the lies, deceptions and anti-peoples policies of the government in power.

@Barcanista

Happy days ahead while playing the opposition

I will be available to help whenever I'm less busy amid tight 2015 work schedules.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=16pt]BAN BARCANISTA NOW!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by biafransoul: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
cramjones:
[size=16pt]BAN BARCANISTA NOW!!!!![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

-CramJones
For what? Omo, see beef. Crimejones, if you can't compete with him then, GTFOH. Loser

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones by Scatterboss(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
[s]
cramjones:

Thank you!

-CramJones
[/s]

Rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Dog After Being Pregnant For 3-years in Rivers (photos) / Seun Pls Disable The Reply Notification For Me / A Pakistan Businessman Mr. Malik Amir Mohammad Khan Afridi Has Stylish Mustache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.