Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Buhari And Jega Storm Owerri For Re-run ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Jega Storm Owerri For Re-run ! (1221 Views)

Buhari And Jega At Leadership Newspapers' Awards In Abuja / Southern Governors Wives Storm Owerri / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Jega Storm Owerri For Re-run ! by canalily(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
It will be so hot tomorrow, in parts of Imo state where the re-run election will hold as Buhari, Jega, Amechi, over six INEC commissioners and other prominent APC leaders storm the capital city owerri. Recall that election results were cancelled in somd parts of L.G.A in Imo state. It was garthered that 16 people were caught last three days in owerri thumb-printing some ballot papers. They are now in the custody of the police. What do you have to say concerning this re-run and the candidate you support.
Re: Buhari And Jega Storm Owerri For Re-run ! by Basildvalour(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Now, its an APC thing
Re: Buhari And Jega Storm Owerri For Re-run ! by Godisnear(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Parade don change gear.
Re: Buhari And Jega Storm Owerri For Re-run ! by Bevista: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
I don't know if that story is true, but I doubt the President-elect will go to Imo State for a supplementary election.

Add a credible source and clear my doubt.
Re: Buhari And Jega Storm Owerri For Re-run ! by siraj1402(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bevista:
I don't know if that story is true, but I doubt the President-elect will go to Imo State for a minor election.

You don't need to doubt,its a big lie.
Re: Buhari And Jega Storm Owerri For Re-run ! by Alphaoscar: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Buhari will never belittle himself like that. Such a job is meant for the boys and I trust the change machinery to get the job done tmao.
Re: Buhari And Jega Storm Owerri For Re-run ! by canalily(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bevista:
I don't know if that story is true, but I doubt the President-elect will go to Imo State for a minor election.

we are not here for credibility. Clear your doubtsangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Jega Storm Owerri For Re-run ! by canalily(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Buhari will never belittle himself like that. Such a job is meant for the boys and I trust the change machinery to get the job done tmao.
no doubts

(1) (Reply)

Present Photos Of Soldiers That Arrested Buhari During IBB "85" Coup(a Must See) / CAPTION This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor Amosun In South Africa / Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.