Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

President Jonathan & Buhari All Smiles After Closed Door Meeting Today(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan & Buhari All Smiles After Closed Door Meeting Today(photo) (859 Views)

Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed / Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) / Saraki Smiles After NACF Bill Passed 2nd Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan & Buhari All Smiles After Closed Door Meeting Today(photo) by tiwaz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Preident Jonathan and president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari pictured after their closed door meeting at Aso Villa today..After the meeting, President Jonathan said

"We will take a date when the president will come and I will show him round the State House but today is not for that. Today is to continue with our conversation. We don’t need to worry the President,”

www.pijangonews.com/2015/04/president-jonathan-buhari-all-smiles.html

Re: President Jonathan & Buhari All Smiles After Closed Door Meeting Today(photo) by marshalcarter: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Smiles on their faces not in their heart

#rubbish#
Re: President Jonathan & Buhari All Smiles After Closed Door Meeting Today(photo) by drtwist(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
I knw if Buhari is in GeJ SHOE he would have done worst thing to nigeria existing pple with even mind
Re: President Jonathan & Buhari All Smiles After Closed Door Meeting Today(photo) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
How dem no go smile....GMB will soon be the commander in chief of the armed forces and jonathan will start collecting his pension as a former head of state in millions.
If na me I go dey laugh-run dem go think say I craze like akpos
Re: President Jonathan & Buhari All Smiles After Closed Door Meeting Today(photo) by Young03(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mtcheeww ,wat am i doing here?
Re: President Jonathan & Buhari All Smiles After Closed Door Meeting Today(photo) by otipoju(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
In my mind..

Jonathan told Buhari the people who were stealing money in his government that he was afraid to prosecute because they had powerful backers.

Jonathan went further to explain who were in the fuel subsidy Cabal and how they operate the racket.

Jonathan also identified the sponsors of Boko haram and all the army chiefs that were stronger than him and re allocating the defense budget.

Buhari thanked Jonathan and promised to deal with them.
................ .................... ........................ ...........................
Jonathan is there on a revenge mission to treat the Bleep up of everybody that betrayed him during his tenure.

Take it or leave it, Jonathan never planned in his life to be president of Nigeria. He was okay with being in the background and enriching himself.

When he became president and was alarmed at the massive corruption in the oil industry via fuel subsidy, the good side of him wanted to stop it.

Sadly his hands and patience's were already soiled with filthy lucre from his time as deputy Governor, Governor and Vice President and the Cabal and powers that be had all the dirt on him .

Thus because he lived in a Glass house, he could not throw stones because any attempt to fight those guys, they will reveal all the bad things they had on him and his wife.

Sadly Jonathan could only watch helplessly as they milked the nation dry. From oil, defense, education,immigration and every sector, the thieves had a field day because they knew the president could do nothing to them.

Jonathan had hoped that at least he would get a second term and he tried to please them by releasing crooks,criminals and all the dregs of the society.The more he tried to please them the more they bullied him and blackmailed him. He was simply at their mercy.

Having lost at the election...Jonathan acted on his own for the first time and called Buhari to congratulate him to their chagrin.

This brought him goodwill from Buhari who was not expecting that move and all Jonathan's sins were forgiven. That move also changed his legacy from that of cluelessness to that of an exemplary democrat in the eyes of many Nigerians and the world at large

Jonathan having spent so much pleasing and trying to buy power from people who took advantage of him, he is on a revenge mission to hit them as hard as he can through the people's general.

Buhari is happy that he knows those he has to quickly go after and where they stashed the stolen funds.

Jonathan is happy that he will get his revenge.

That us why they are both smiling.its a win win for both of them.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The End? Nigeria And Lower Niger Republic / Breaking News : Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash / South Africa To Start Placing Tattoo On Privates Of People With HIV / AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.