Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) (25462 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu And Her 4 Children (Photos) / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 4:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State and the APC Gubernatorial candidate of Ondo State Mr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN after the closed door meeting in Akure.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/11/rochas-okorocha-akeredolu-aketi-gov.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Kimjinkyu(f): 4:34am On Nov 16, 2016
more

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Politics, evil

They gat no love for the people

Singing in sarkodie's voice

FTC

Dedicated to modath, omenka, madridguy, hungerbad, ngeneukwenu, progressive01, dropshot

And all the niggas that have been feeding fat on MMM

Gracias

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by seunmsg(m): 4:42am On Nov 16, 2016
Mimiko's faction of PDP might end up supporting Aketi. In politics, all that matters is self interest and nothing else. The election will be very interesting.

16 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by IykeChukz(m): 4:48am On Nov 16, 2016
This our Nigerian politicians think politics is a life time business...that revealed how desperate they are and probably can do anything to remain or maintain their influence of power.

God save us!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by President99: 5:17am On Nov 16, 2016
seunmsg:
Mimiko's faction of PDP might end up supporting Aketi. In politics, all that matters is self interest and nothing else. The election will be very interesting.
But u say otherwise in the supreme court judgement thread or were u ill informed then?

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by DropShot: 5:31am On Nov 16, 2016
This is surprising even though not unbelievable!

What unites Nigerian politicians is their personal selfish interest. Nothing more, nothing less.

Who would have thought Mimiko and Aketi could sit together this so close to election let alone laughing and showing their teeth?

The reason you hardly see me supporting any politician online, except my PMB whom I know is sincere and upright.

cool cool cool

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 16, 2016
Since it seems the Supreme court has stalled Jegede's appeal case, this is the only way to stop Jimoh from being the governor. When it comes to safeguarding their interest, politicians cuddle up to each other. Who could believe that a cosy chat could take place between Mimiko and members of the APC?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 16, 2016
DropShot:

What unites Nigerian politicians is their personal selfish interest. Nothing more, nothing less.

Who would have thought Mimiko and Aketi could sit together this so close to election let alone laughing and showing their teeth?

The reason you hardly see me supporting any politician online, except my PMB whom I know is sincere and upright.

cool cool cool
Who is sincere and upright

37 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by DropShot: 5:45am On Nov 16, 2016
SirJeffry:
Who is sincere and upright
Na you na!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Elnino4ladies: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Unbelievable!
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Mujaheeeden: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2016
DropShot:

cool cool cool
I thought APC has closed dpwn their data centre but for a married man with kids to be up by now to defend this government then i think younare the Supervisor of the data centre

15 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2016
Politics!
They will not have a close door meeting concerning the economy.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2016
Rochas go and pay Imo Pensioners their 2years Entitlements cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by teemanbastos(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2016
And some ppl will be dying over politicians

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by recievesense: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2016
All you people do here is talk. When campaign come una go follow like mumu. Fight for what is urs now!
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by DropShot: 6:23am On Nov 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
I thought APC has closed dpwn their data centre but for a married man with kids to be up by now to defend this government then i think younare the Supervisor of the data centre
How does how a married man with kids spends his time become your personal problem?

If it will calm your nerves, where I live, we are some hours ahead of Nigeria. Happy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by seunmsg(m): 6:24am On Nov 16, 2016
President99:
But u say otherwise in the supreme court judgement thread or were u ill informed then?

I saw these pictures after I commented on the other thread. Politicians are so unpredictable, let's continue to watch as things unfold fully before the election.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Mujaheeeden: 6:27am On Nov 16, 2016
DropShot:

How does how a married man with kids spends his time become your personal problem?

If it will calm your nerves, where I live, we are some hours ahead of Nigeria. Happy?
Agege is ahead of Other part of Nigeria by 2hours

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2016
Mimiko political enemies are Tinubu and SHERIFF. Anything that will help him defeat those two is welcomed.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by phemmie06(m): 6:40am On Nov 16, 2016
We We no longer have politicians or political parties again, we only have association of people who are interested in looting the nation at the expense of the masses and polithiefians
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by phemmie06(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2016
Mimiko said during his campaign that only a fool will dance with brooms in one of his campaign four years ago

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by DropShot: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Agege is ahead of Other part of Nigeria by 2hours
Are you a LiePod?
grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by BjDreamchaser(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Okorocha is greater than Ojukwu, mightier than Nnamdi Kanu.

Okorocha sail on, Nigerians are behind you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 16, 2016
naija politicians .......
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Dhortunn(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Lol. It is going to happen...

Olusola Oke of AD is gaining grounds already and even with the recent support of Tinubu, things will really shake for other candidates.

Aketi is really not ready to lose out yet and Mimiko doesn't want to be disgraced.

So the situation is, "An enemy of my enemy is my friend"

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by efilefun(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2016
Yet some people are killing themselves over this polithievecians, i knew MIMIKO will rather back APC candidate than campaign for Jimoh Ibrahim atleast dem go wet hin pocket

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2016
I thought jegede is back in the race... Am I this outdated?
OBAGADAFFI:
Mimiko political enemies are Tinubu and SHERIFF. Anything that will help him defeat those two is welcomed.
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2016
SMH
Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by modath(f): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2016
bejeiodus:
Since it seems the Supreme court has stalled Jegede's appeal case, this is the only way to stop Jimoh from being the governor. When it comes to safeguarding their interest, politicians cuddle up to each other. Who could believe that a cosy chat could take place between Mimiko and members of the APC?

You are always very realistic... Nice one...

Saw the pic on twitter & even though naija politicians ways can never ever catch me holding the baby, my jaws still parted for a min, but i brought them together in quick time... smiley

A ti mo won, won ran awa ara ilu, apo ara won nikan..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo) by Tvegas(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2016
This is bad for Nigerian democracy. These politicians especially mimiko have no honor or guiding principle only selfish interests. As at today, I belong to nobody . I choose to register with the INDEPENDENTS .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mass Defections To APC Hits Sokoto As Pictures Of Tambuwal Are Being Torn Down / South-South governors react to Buhari’s suspension of CJN, Onnoghen / Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.