Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves (8353 Views)

UNIBEN Female Students & Their Luggage Outside Waiting For Hostel Allocation / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 25, 2015
ZACHIE:
Is there a law to protect the lecturer?
It is evidently clear that some sawdust lazy bones are deliberately tarnishing this man's image.
Patethic
don't mind the lazy things

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by vinpella02(m): 5:52am On Apr 25, 2015
I am a Biochemist. Graduated 2009 From Delsu. Mr. A. A Aniboro thought me. He teaches more of the carbohydrate biochemistry. My dear why do u blackmail him when u can pass his course. The Department of Biochemistry do not take bribe or have sex with students to give them good grades. U failed so accept it... Just read ur book n stop spoiling his name. Metabolites are genius not propagandist.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by wadetaw202: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2015
kwalitygist:
we refuse to gratify your sexual urge. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our loves because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. We did not grow up to lay in Ur bed. Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and we refuse to give in to Ur demonic demand.

I suggest you report him to delta state government and also post this on Facebook with his pictures. It will have more impact that way. I hope to send my female children to school in the future and I will not want them to be at the mercy of animals like this lecturer.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by ImperialYoruba: 6:40am On Apr 25, 2015
https://www.questia.com/library/journal/1P3-3068026181/sexism-and-sexual-harassment-in-tertiary-institutions

Article excerpt

Sexual harassment is a recurring decimal in tertiary institutions. The paper therefore investigates the effects of sexual harassment on the academic performance of female students, using Delta State University, Abraka, as case study. The participants were randomly selected 2001evel - 5001evel students from various faculties of the University. The instrument for data collection was a twenty (20) item questionnaire. Though 340questionnaires were distributed through class representatives but 320 were eventually retrieved. The study been a descriptive survey design adopted the use of mean and standard deviation to analyze data. The data however revealed a summated mean of means (3.585) lower than the mean of fourteen (14) items of the questionnaire. That is, each of the fourteen (14) items had means higher than the summated mean of means (see table 1). On this premise the only null hypothesis of the study was rejected. This indicated that sexual harassment has significant effect on the academic performance of female students. It was also noted that students enjoy being sexually harassed due to the benefits. Consequent upon the findings, it was recommended that students should be made to realize that education is not a slogan but a key to sustainable development. Therefore, management of higher institutions should introduce dress code that would abolish seductive and provocative dressing.

Sexual harassment is not a new phenomenon in tertiaiy institutions. However, it continues to attract the attention of researchers and the media. Though, it is ever expected to find human beings of the opposite sex attracting the attention of each other in the course of interaction. The issues of love, infatuation, sex, rape or marriage begin with a spark of sexual harassment. But, to be sexually harassed can devastate one's psychological well being. This is a problem that has always confronted human society with little or no solution. The problem is prevalent in our educational institutions, in the work place and in other aspects of the society at large (Adetunji, 2008).

The issue of, "who harasses who" between male lecturers and female students is yet undefined. But, in most cases the harasser is usually older, wealthier, in a superior position than the harassed and has something most valuable that will benefit the harassed (Schuffer 2000). The fact also remains that in most tertiaiy institutions, it is a common sight to find unserious students who seldom attend lectures, attempt class assignment, write class test and even deliberately absent from examinations. To avoid probation and withdrawal from the programme due to poor academic performance, they begin to scout around for shortcuts that will boost their cumulative grade points. The reality of it all makes them vulnerable to sexual harassment and its aftermath.

Lecturers on the other hand, who are employed to improve the waning educational system and contribute their bit to activities that will enhance the standard of education, do not help matters. Some of them have lost the passion of their primaiy assignment which is to impact students with knowledge. Rather, they help to make the University campuses a breeding ground for moral decadence and other vices. They capitalize on the waning educational system, the academic laxity of the female students who are desperate to move forward. The continuous indulgence of such lecturers is also due to the weak administrative system that has no policy to expose and impose punishment on perpetrators who adopt students as their "fringe benefits" in the work place. The irony of it all is that, brilliant female students are also frustrated by this crop of male lecturers when their sexual request is turned down. No wonder Morley (2003) assert that, sexual harassment in tertiaiy institutions is an abuse of power because; irrespective of the academic status of students they are always at the mercy of lecturers.

The question that goes forth then, is what kind of economist, administrator, teachers, doctors, engineers or even politicians would such students be when they graduate? …

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2015
vinpella02:
I am a Biochemist. Graduated 2009 From Delsu. Mr. A. A Aniboro thought me. He teaches more of the carbohydrate biochemistry. My dear why do u blackmail him when u can pass his course. The Department of Biochemistry do not take bribe or have sex with students to give them good grades. U failed so accept it... Just read ur book n stop spoiling his name. Metabolites are genius not propagandist.

I am a biochemist that graduated before you from same university.... @ the bolded.. What you don't know is alien to you..
This is the second thread over the few days on nairaland.. The lecturer might have stepped over his boundaries to get this coming up.. But one cant be fast to say he did it or did not...
However there are some things that are sure "These people complaining are not average students, I don't think they are serious students too and they would be the ones forming big girls and looking for an easy way out"
These people posting this thing online even if its true, they don't know the damage they are causing cry How I wish they know what background check is all about..

4 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by eaglechild: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2015
This thread should be closed down ASAP.

An anonymous person cannot just come into a forum and start spreading unconfirmed reports about a person.

There is a proper way to channel such complaints in any university.

One cannot assume that the OP is right.

Without any evidence.

Oluwalebabs, fynestboi take note.

4 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by eaglechild: 7:03am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Please attach his pictures n pls my fellow nairalanders let share this on all the social network. @op, I hope u are saying the truth abt this man
You cannot advocate such as you do not have any evidence.

Believe me lecturers are also victims sometimes.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by vinpella02(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Well said.... I shall go to Abraka to find out from students and some of my lecturer friends... Cause it is so painful to hear such blackmail.

favoured234:

I am a biochemist that graduated before you from same university.... @ the bolded.. What you don't know is alien to you..
This is the second thread over the few days on nairaland.. The lecturer might have stepped over his boundaries to get this coming up.. But one cant be fast to say he did it or did not...
However there are some things that are sure "These people complaining are not average students, I don't think they are serious students too and they would be the ones forming big girls and looking for an easy way out"
These people posting this thing online even if its true, they don't know the damage they are causing cry How I wish they know what background check is all about..
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
vinpella02:
Well said.... I shall go to Abraka to find out from students and some of my lecturer friends... Cause it is so painful to hear such blackmail.

Since you don't know the truth, then be indifferent about it... You cant just call it a blackmail straight up

I HATE THE STORY...... IT GIVES ME GOOSE BUMPS

3 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by nerodenero: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
It's a tough case and we hope she's not making things up.
I have read an allegation like this against the same lecturer on Nairaland, it wasn't a thread like this but it was just a submission by lady complaining about the randy nature of the man.

All they need do is to set him up, have enough evidence to back their claims and nail him. Without enough evidence, all their claims even if true, na wash grin
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Ezenwa11(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Is this very man a nairalander? I think you should report this case to ICPC.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by MalcoImX: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2015
vinpella02:

That is the best thing to do. Do it; you'll save one of the two. But calling the allegation blackmail without the results of your good efforts is prejudicial.

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Why don' you just kill the man? undecided

Issue solved
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Justfollowit:
Why don' you just kill the man? undecided

Issue solved
I hail thee smiley

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by shadownetinc: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Payback time! Let's hack all ATM's in the most astounding ways ever know visit http://www.shadownetinc.net/wp/?p=37.. For Educational Purpose only
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Demlad99(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Op, you're going to need proof.

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Young03(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2015
MalcoImX:
I don't think she'll go to this extent if it's strictly on academic level. Tough lecturers make students sit up and don't victimize. It's a tough case and we hope she's not making things up.

i beleive the gal is saying the trut cus a gal frm microbiology has once posted this same thing here wit the same man's name in delsu...they are sure of wat they ar sayin
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2015
How about an evidence?

A recorded speech, screenshot of SMS, or something to nail him with?

Or are you just another dúmb bítch with a smartphone?

Why should we believe you ?
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Young03:

i beleive the gal is saying the trut cus a gal frm microbiology has once posted this same thing here wit the same man's name in delsu...they are sure of wat they ar sayin

Are you sure its not the same girl ?

2 Likes

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Young03(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Imanuelle:

Are you sure its not the same girl ?

different names besides, the oda is frm microbiology, she was the ist to lament over dat
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Ariyke: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2015
This man again shocked sad
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Ariyke: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2015
This man again shocked shocked
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2015
eaglechild:
This thread should be closed down ASAP.

An anonymous person cannot just come into a forum and start spreading unconfirmed reports about a person.

There is a proper way to channel such complaints in any university.

One cannot assume that the OP is right.

Without any evidence.

Oluwalebabs, fynestboi take note.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Young03:

different names besides, the oda is frm microbiology, she was the ist to lament over dat

Without an evidence, this holds no water.

Its wrong to shatter someone's image based on unconfirmed reports.

Why should we trust the OP? Aren't there other ladies that are graduating ?

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Young03(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2015
But note that..in every suspicious, there must be an element of truth
Imanuelle:

Without an evidence, this holds no water.

Its wrong to shatter someone's image based on unconfirmed reports.

Why should we trust the OP? Aren't there other ladies that are graduating ?
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Oahray: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Smh... Some people don't know how to deliver the killer punch. Quietly gather as much irrefutable evidence as you can, then you can attack.

If he's disturbing you on phone, get a phone that records calls automatically. Then play along. Take pics and record videos when possible. Never alert him to your intention, until you strike. If I were you, I'd have this thread hidden and go lowkey.

Never punch soft. It's a crime.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by ITbomb(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
I believe the man is innocent

1 Like

Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by ignis: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Can we see evidence?
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by Gbraphael: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Whats so hard in going to the police. This won't change anything,
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by MalcoImX: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Young03:

We just can't tell from here. A guy has promised to investigate. Let's wait for the results of his findings.
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by afanide: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mrokaykay:
so you are now spoiling the innocent man's name on Nairaland just because you and your friends were too lazy to pass his course abi?

Something tells me u're d Lecturer........
Re: Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves by tolugar: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
kwalitygist:
we refuse to gratify your sexual urge. We say no to being Ur sex slaves. You are a married man stick to your wife. I will not commit adultery with you if u like fail me a thousand times. Leave us alone. Mr Anigboro you have done enough. Since u chose to waste our loves because of your adulterous sexual crave, we will go any length for u. You cannot prosper as you have chosen to deny us our hard-earned future. We did not grow up to lay in Ur bed. Our parents did not send us to warm Ur bed n satisfy u. U have had too many girls and we refuse to give in to Ur demonic demand.

When you dress well to school,
take your lectures,
Write your assignments,
Participate in tests,
Go home after school,
Study your book,
Pass your exams.

Belive me you ll go unoticed.
Most of the girls that had 2.1, some of their lectures can't recognize them if they pass by on the road.

It's only academic problems that draws girls closer to their lectures and what follows is sexual harrasment.

Male applicable.

@op who is fooling who

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Funny Photos That Will Surely Make Your Day / Can Anyone Help To Verify If Cyprus International University CIU Is Accredited / JAMB 2024 Results: Release Updates And Access Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.