Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Most Power Spiritual Tribe In Ogun State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Most Power Spiritual Tribe In Ogun State (2803 Views)

200-Year-Old Crocodile Showcased At Ero Okeliwo Festival In Ogun (Photos) / Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa / Why The Igbos Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Power Spiritual Tribe In Ogun State by Supplanter(m): 12:26am On Apr 25, 2015
A friend of mine and myself were having a discussion about some Yoruba tribes that still engage in fetch means(IFA priest and babalawo). So, we decided to talk about the people of Ogun state. But he was of the opinion that the people from Ijebu Igbo or the ijebus are more fetish and spiritually powerful and have more powerful herbalist. But I think the Sagamus are more powerful and have more powerful herbalist. So, house, what are your opinions?
Re: The Most Power Spiritual Tribe In Ogun State by Generalkorex(m): 12:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Joblessness
Re: The Most Power Spiritual Tribe In Ogun State by liljboy(m): 12:30am On Apr 25, 2015
see Wetin lack of sleep dey cause
Re: The Most Power Spiritual Tribe In Ogun State by hunter21(m): 12:43am On Apr 25, 2015
I'll say the ijebus
Re: The Most Power Spiritual Tribe In Ogun State by ibkgab001: 12:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Blame this on xeno-SOMETHING

1 Like

Re: The Most Power Spiritual Tribe In Ogun State by Supplanter(m): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2015
hunter21:
I'll say the ijebus
. @ hunter...Thanks for ur opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Ijaws On Nairaland? / Who Said IGBO Is Not Good / History of Eshidana and how Eshidana enter okerube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.