Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband (61894 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by IGBOSON1: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
What's the aim of this thread?

^^^I'm struggling to find it too!

It could be a continuation of the gloating these apc fools are so good at! The OP was digging for dirt, couldn't find any, and ended up just delivering innuendo and dem-say-dem-say!

These fools have 'won' their election, got back Aso Rock from the southern minority 'usurper', yet this isn't enough for them! I'm not surprised though, as you have to have a certain mean streak in you to be part of that assembly of hateful vindictive vipers!

3 Likes

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Miner13: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2015
hardywaltz:
Chuku Chuku Wife

GEJ don wack Belle full.

Watin chuku chuku mean angry

Teespice:

how you take know

were you there when the nackson was going on.

nackson?
Oya both of you explain yaself
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by nworanco(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2015
sexybaby22:
It’s often said that a single breaker may recede; but the tide eventually comes in, always. That is why change remains the world’s most revered phenomenon. When its wind blows, even the sturdiest of oaks bends to its gale; the forest tree that wouldn’t, is sooner uprooted by the fierceness of its mildest storm.But while every new change spells good tidings for some, for others, it brings the worst of life’s vicissitudes. Call it good or bad, positive or negative; the bottom line is, it’s some kind of change for Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, the Minister of Petroleum.

That is why Rear Admiral Allison Amaechina Madueke, the husband of Nigeria's Minister of Petroleum, has decided to keep his calm and maintain discomforting silence over whatever she is going through at the moment. Curiously, however, silence is a weapon of choice of the impotent hence Admiral Madueke's awkward silence. Knowing there is nothing he could do to punish or celebrate his wife at this time, Diezani's husband, a retired naval officer, chose the easy way out and deliberately ignored all that have been said about his second wife.

However, even though the retired naval officer has refused to do what any short-tempered man would have done and send her packing from his house, fate has risen to his defense; Diezani is coming back home finally. The emergence of new President-elect Muhammadu Buhari no doubt spells doom and possibly, a lengthy jail term for a lot of corrupt leaders.
It is instructive to note that since Diezani got mired in one shameful controversy or the other, the retired naval officer has never come out to give her the needed moral support. Sources close to the couple revealed that Diezani's husband and some family members are not happy about the incessant scandalous news they read about their breadwinner. Though, she brings a lot of money to the family, but it has become extremely difficult for Diezani's husband and her in-laws to condone her not too heart-warming exploits in the social and political arena. Rear Admiral Madueke, born in 1944, was appointed military governor of Anambra State from January 1984 to August 1985, and then of Imo State until 1986. He later became Chief of Naval Staff.

Source: http://www.thecapital.ng/index.php/home/2139-secret-agony-of-diezani-alison-madueke-s-husband

U are completely biased and ur comment has no meaning, do u know whom u are? disgruntled gossip.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by HoseaAudu(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2015
sexybaby22:

sir this is news. News comprises of both the good, the bad, the ugly and the nasty. You should have just skipped the topic if you also werent interested in satisfying your curiosity about her internal affairs.

I was not interested in the story about her, because i did not read the story, the headline says it all.

Yes News is News irrespective of what it says, so also everything that enters the mouth is eatable, i believe you dont eat excreter or maggots, leave the nasty and ugly news about people's life alone.

#Publish other News that are Good.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2015
eCollynzo:
All the flase articles written about her are from Yoruba media, by Yoruba quack journalists.
don't try to castigate one tribe for anything that happens to her if she has'nt done anything bad they would'nt have anything to write about and i dont think a newspaper company can be dominated by only one tribe, it just like saying AIT employed only people from SS/SE because of the documentary on buhari and tinubu

1 Like

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by adekool4luv: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Diezani did nt see any single man to married she went ahead to married someone who is old enough to be her father,not only that she went ahead to be second wife,which bible did nt approve to a christian. Or nairalander is Diezani a muslim?
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by lazsnaira(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
What's the aim of this thread?

I think the writer owns a itchy pen.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by babestella: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Rubbish post spreading falsehood. That the husband did not interfere in her job and the nonsense reeled out by print and social media does not mean the husband or the in laws don't care about her. You people should stop all these. Let her husband come out and say his wife has been unfaithful to him then we would know it's coming from him and not from some crappy media.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2015
CyerSeries:
and the Southwest campaign of calumny against Diezani's family continues..You attacked the woman, no show, now you are trying to lump her husband in...Make una continue..Ediotic people angry

This is the reason why i scroll through comments before clicking the "reply" button. You just saved me time and energy by saying my mind!
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by adekool4luv: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Shame to you Diezani after years of your shakara,Diezani you went ahead to chop another woman chop remain prick, Diezani you did not see young man that can give tie robber prick,all your shakara eat remain joystick is what u are dragging wth u have fail right frm the day u (Diezani) u married someone husband,u better leave and go and married ur own husband,and stil single call me instead of ur father 08110121039.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by CyerSeries: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2015
lawanson44:

This is the reason why i scroll through comments before clicking the "reply" button. You just saved me time and energy by saying my mind!
thank bro...those people are just pathetic..
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by tallceejay(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Gboliwe:
Some people sha! undecided I just taya!

She has a husband - Wahala

She doesn't have a husband- Wahala

She is Divorced- Wahala

She is separated - Wahala

The husband sets a boundary- Wahala

The husband interferes - Wahala

What exactly do we want for women in spotlight?

Na wa ooo

Well, I guess its why the bible says do everything in moderation
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by kelvyn7: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Graham123:

Pray tell how that is any of your business.

say dat to the OP grin

are family member??

see as e dey pain u 4 body grin grin
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by adekool4luv: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Tell Diezani to call young guy like us we are still single,if Mr madueke is born 1944 and Diezani is born maybe 1968 or 1973 nairalander who is madueke to Diezani? And beside after going outside naija for school u came back instead of u to look for met for marriage,u went ahead to destroy and put sand into someone garri,u better leave that man before u die,if nt na hell. There young like us for marriage call me on 08110121039. Let me love and use my joystick for u the way it suppose.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by hush15: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2015
sexybaby22:

It is your family and your generations that will never have peace in Jesus mighty name i pray AMEN.

stupid girl, home and family wrecker, Jesus doesn't answer such silly prayers.

mufu. disgrace to womanhood. just because you can never become a minister doesn't mean you should go about defaming people. eediot.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Gh0stFreak: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2015
these mods again sha.
lalasticlala,ishilove when did capital.ng become a credible source?
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Teespice(f): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

Fat biitch

smh.

from romance to politics

dude get a life abeg.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Teespice(f): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2015
searching4lovee:

You should apologize for pokenosing in my affairs

just so you know

I reported your post.

if you are waiting for an apology, you will wait till either the cock grows teeth or when the dog grows horns.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Teespice:

just so you know

I reported your post.

if you are waiting for an apology, you will wait till either the cock grows teeth or when the dog grows horns.

Who cares if you report grin monikers plenty na
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by adorable29(f): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2015
No matter the propaganda and mudslinging thrown at this woman by those whose toes she has stepped on ( making them lose illegal money in billions) in trying to revamp the petroleum sector, the one thing they can't take from her is that SHE HAS ACHEIVED GREATNESS in her own way!

I love intelligent , resilient, strong and hardworking women! Her beauty is just a plus.

1 Like

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Coolbite(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2015
A beautiful woman belongs to everyone; An ugly woman is yours alone
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by fidinwala(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
ZACHIE:

No be small thing o.
I thought it was a PhD dissertation abstract.
hahaha hahaha
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2015
hush15:

stupid girl, home and family wrecker, Jesus doesn't answer such silly prayers.

mufu. disgrace to womanhood. just because you can never become a minister doesn't mean you should go about defaming people. eediot.

oloriburuku nie. what makes you even think i am not the child of a government personnel. Thunder fire you. you started insulting me on a news that i simply copied from a website. why not move aling if it doesnt catch your fancy. everything negative you wish for me will backfire in Jesus name. oponu ayerada.

1 Like

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by adorable29(f): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2015
That awkward moment when a WOMAN called SEXYBABY says a WOMAN called the PETROLEUM MINISTER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA is a disgrace to her family!

See how people of epic stupidity and classic low lifers who have no idea what they want out of life are coming on this thread to speak on behalf of her husband and her family on how much they hate her and how she is a disgrace to them.

Trust me, you idiots are more of a disgrace to your own families than a female petroleum minister can ever be. Especially a woman who calls herself SEXYBABY! Lol!

Imbecil.es everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by zendy: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2015
frank043:

What's your point?! None!! By the way,its 'Nigerian',not 'National'.

My point was for those who may not know that he was amongst the first batch of officers to come out of the NDA. Thanks for pointing out the 'Nigerian' as opposed to National.......... Smart-a$$
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by kuuljay(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2015
I suspect this news because down there if the money is coming nobody will give a f ck about what people are saying...Even if na ritual you do hammer them go still give you chieftaincy grin grin grin grin
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by hush15: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2015
sexybaby22:

oloriburuku nie. what makes you even think i am not the child of a government personnel. Thunder fire you. you started insulting me on a news that i simply copied from a website. why not move aling if it doesnt catch your fancy. everything negative you wish for me will backfire in Jesus name. oponu ayerada.

ashiere, who cares if you are tinubu's daughter. God punish you and your government father. omowere, adaleru, alainikanse. Next time, you want to copy, you copy what makes sense but then how can you, you lack intellectual capacity. Don't worry, someone is bout to publish how useless you are and your family. oniranu.

omo ale jati jati. if you quote me again, ara ma shun e pa ni.

1 Like

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by frank043(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2015
zendy:

My point was for those who may not know that he was amongst the first batch of officers to come out of the NDA. Thanks for pointing out the 'Nigerian' as opposed to National.......... Smart-a$$

You are welcome. But being among the first batch of officers commissioned from NDA doesn't make any difference. It doesn't add any value to his personality or make him a bit competent. What then will you have to say of the first generation of Nigerian Army Officer? e.g Gen. Yakubu Gowon.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by SirShymexx: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2015
adorable29:
That awkward moment when a WOMAN called SEXYBABY says a WOMAN called the PETROLEUM MINISTER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA is a disgrace to her family!

See how people of epic stupidity and classic low lifers who have no idea what they want out of life are coming on this thread to speak on behalf of her husband and her family on how much they hate her and how she is a disgrace to them.

Trust me, you idiots are more of a disgrace to your own families than a female petroleum minister can ever be. Especially a woman who calls herself SEXYBABY! Lol!

Imbecil.es everywhere!

Darn! Why are you always angry?

Shiit, I go hard in the paint on these sides but mine is always for my personal comic relief cos I have got a weird sense of humour, and roaring at muthaphuckas and leaving them dazed and confused is how I catch my fun.

However, you just get angry like you wanna fight someone from ya computer lol. Better fall back a bit sometimes before you get emotional breakdown over internet clowns. It is not that deep lool.

Topic:

So, she is "happily" married, no? shocked things are happening on this planet. And I definitely won't mind beating that to leave supreme imprints on it lol. MILF with the awkwardly sexy eyes and enough money to feed Somalia lol.

1 Like

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by NZEGWUAGU(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
hardywaltz:
Chuku Chuku Wife

GEJ don wack Belle full.
Hahahahahahaha. Na u be referee when the guy dey wack the thing abi u helep hold torch for him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals / PHOTO: This Police Signboard Has Got People Talking / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.