Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals (61741 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Our Lot Better Under Fayemi, Say Ekiti Workers / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by SirToby(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2015
I overheard some people saying kayode Fayemi has been relegated ? I think we need to think deeply about the relevance of the ministry given to him, Its not a matter of being juicy or not, the truth is nothing serious has been happening in the solid minerals ministry. Ministers have been coming in and going out without any reasonable and visible impact. As a graduate of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from FUTA, I've monitored the ministry since the days of Deziani Maduekwe and nothing serious has been acheived so far. If we really think deeply about the ministry given to fayemi, we will understand that the ministry needs to be revived and resuscitated, since the president want to diversify the economy. We went on a field trip to NIOMCO and Ajaokuta when I was in 300 level, I could not hold my tears because it has turned to a graveyard of economic policy. Imagine the blast furnace has never functioned since it was constructed ? There is a railway linking NIOMCO in itakpe to Ajaokuta. The purpose of the railway is to transfer iron ore from NIOMCO in itakpe to ajaokuta. There are so many pipelines that supplies gas from warri to power their machines, but none of the above has been effective. Fayemi is seriously in for a real brain work, This is his chance to shoot himself to limelight. Make Ajaokuta work, stop importation of chinese billets (semi-finished steel products), revive delta steel company, call the indians in ikirun rolling mills to order, employ graduates. My professor always say any nation that has the control of iron and steel controls the world. Buhari is interested in his brain and not his CV. I wish him success.

Here are the Agencies and Departments under him.

AGENCIES:
1. Ajaokuta Steel Company Limited
2. Council of Nigerian Mining Engineers
and Geoscience
3. Metallurgical Training Institute, Onitsha
4. National Iron Ore Mining Company (NIOMCO)
5. National Metallurgical Development
Centre, Jos
6. National Steel Raw Materials
Exploration Agency
7. Nigerian Geological Survey Agency
(NGSA)
8. Nigerian Institute of Mining and
Geosciences
9. Nigeria Mining Cadastre Office
10. The Nigeria Extractive Industry
Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
11.Nigerian Coal Corporation

DEPARTMENTS:
1. Aluminum
2. Artisanal & Small Scale Mining
3. Directorate, Office Of The Permanent
Secretary
4. Finance And Administration
5. Legal Unit
6. Metallurgical And Raw Material
Development
7. Mines Environmental Compliance
8. Mines Inspectorate
9. Mining Cadastre
10. Servicom Unit
11. Steel.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by SHAMHOOD(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Seen undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by Zeedarh(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
Shoo? Only him? Hardwork pays mahn! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by ahmtech93(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
goodluck 2 him

2 Likes

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by Chanchit: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Some people are just quick to shout juice juicy as if their state rep' would come and squeeze it into their mouth, if we look away from supporting embezzlement there's no small ministry if the ministers really wants to work.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by themilanway(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Thanks for this educative and enlightment piece

I knew the ministry is huge with human and natural resources,but I never knew it also looks cumbersome both on paper and in reality,no wonder Mr-public-stunt-Gov,Fayose was quick to express his appreciation to Buhari for given Ekiti the priviledge to turn the mining sector of the country around.

I have absolute confidence in Fayemi to deliver.

The change movement is here and just begun.

Congrats to Fayemi once again.

God bless Nigeria

58 Likes

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by kayboy4y(m): 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
He will do it. He will never fail. We are all behind you. The Master Planner.

9 Likes

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
I wish you success in this somehow huge assignment
When you succeed, Nigeria will be one step closer to success

My signature

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by baralatie(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
salaries and wages!

unless he brings a whole lot to the table
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by BTT(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
So much for so little.
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
[size=13pt] undecided

HE SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON TAPPING ALL THE SOLID MINERALS IN THE SOUTHEAST ESPECIALLY THE COAL MINE IN ENUGU SO THAT IF BIAFRA IS EVENTUALLY DECLARED IN FUTURE, THE IGBOS WILL BE LEFT WITH NO RESOURCES TO DEVELOP THEIR BIAFRA angry sad sad
[/size]

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by uyidata: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
After some individuals who talk before thinking will criticize the creation of positions such as Minister of State and Permanent Secretary.

Awon Ode
angry
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by ivoatt(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by Richie0974: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by damiloladuke: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
lol

ARE YOU A BLOGGER CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by nikkiking(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
This should at least reduced level of jobless graduate in the country.
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by youngice(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
The looters have arrived
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by Burger01(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
In fact, this country, Nigeria, is rich and blessed smiley
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by Laveda(f): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
God should see this man through mhen... grin
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by kenniecee: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
May God help him
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Congratulations to Fashola and d Rest ministers, with dis appointment given to Fashola give him 6months all his hair on his Head will turn Grey...........
Meanwhile Abeg who help me see my former governor, Talban Minna, Muazu Babagida??

4 Likes

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by neolboy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
ok
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by richidinho(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
APC members with juicy position ehn
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by benedictnsi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Burger01:
In fact, this country Nigeria is rich and blessed

But our president Wike up the other day and claimed we are broke

1 Like

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by Izzystevens: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Reward for hardwork is more work.
- Anonymous.

i no read am sha.

1 Like

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by ionsman: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
It is JUICY...

That's what the masses now term big political appointments....
Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Why are Yorrobas hyping their own

1 Like

Re: List Of Agencies And Departments Under Fayemi, As A Minister Of Solid Minerals by Burger01(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
benedictnsi:

But our president Wike up the other day and claimed we are broke
Bruhs, naija can never be 'broke' but mismanaged! Ask Jonathan smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.