Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers (40957 Views)

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Election Forecast: Why The Odds Favor Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Marksule(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by ugoezeik(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2015
and femi adeshina minister of agriculture isn't n u want me to take dis trash?
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by lilcashking(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2015
But they said he will islamize nigeria but cab some one tell me how many muslim's name they their

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by vinkod007: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2015
Okay oh
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by teadrake(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Prof. Charles soludo should head the finance ministry while Emefiele should be shown the exit door and Sanusi lamido should come in and complete the unfinished task in our apex bank
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by lilcashking(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
But they said he will islamize nigeria but can some one tell me how many muslim's name they their.wish them all the best
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by ClassyAdewumi(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
That list is lame.. Where is Kayode Fayemi
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by dejirule: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Is it right for an ex-Governor to be made a minister? Seems like a step-down
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Touchforfree(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
They're all good but still God's strength should be above all.

My main problem is Fashola with the works; Hmmmmmmmm !, can pple's influence enable him to achieve ?.

GOD SAVE. NIGERIA........
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by lilcashking(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2015
I wish them goodluck but not jonathan
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by bright007(f): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2015
RickRichards:
Good. We need intelligent and trustworthy people in government.

Who put a spell on you?. It is well.

frankly speaking..... you are sick upstairs
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by lion042(m): 8:47am On Apr 25, 2015
pure2012soul:
I begin to wonder if the youths will ever assume leadership posts in this country. Same recycled folks undecided
...I tire my brother...

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by achu442(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
How can a minister in 1984 still come and be a minister after 30 years.....I ask this question.. Are youths really leaders of tommorrow... Someone Plz answer me

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by jordyspices: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Hope they will work and not do the usual thinking they are in gej government [/color][color=#006600][color=][/color]
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by forget101O(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Dele momodu undecided undecided undecided. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Therefore, you don't worth to be called 'real man'.
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by TonyOputa(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
I think some here recomended Amaechi for Ministry of Troubleshooting... I believe he'd perform grin
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by teadrake(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
lilcashking:
But they said he will islamize nigeria but cab some one tell me how many muslim's name they their
my dear, only fools will say the people's general had the intent to islamize the nation.They're just pathetic.Good coffee morning bro

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by AroOkigbo(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
stevikenna:
I CERTAINLY CANNOT WAIT FOR MAY 29TH
NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN
Better start reducing your expectations.
There's a lot of work. ..and strong will...to sanitise the system.
It may take as much as 10 years...that's the bitter truth.
But it's got to start with someone. ..somewhere. ..sometime.

2 Likes

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
bright007:

frankly speaking..... you are sick upstairs
Everyone is sick upstairs to someone who's sick upstairs. So I'm not surprised.
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2015
wow, gud.. the no 7 possible ministerial nominee gives me so much joy when i read it...fashola..works minister..wow lol..things don they better be that na..to be candid, i felt so gud when i read that..that man has a passion 4 revamping..sentiments aside..and he might want to do anything to make nigeria as advance looking as europe..i am not vouching for him, but with the little i saw in lagos..fashola could be a dream come true..for a country like Nigeria's facelift..
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by teadrake(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2015
achu442:
How can a minister in 1984 still come and be a minister after 30 years.....I ask this question.. Are youths really leaders of tommorrow... Someone Plz answer me
You need experience in that key sector bro.afterwards which young,dynamic fresh blood may come in
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by eagleeyez: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Kingsleymichael:
Can they deliver

That's just the question to ask.
I believe we should drop this one timeformer,this or that as it doesn't necessarily mean they are good.

How can a generation be holding this nation? By the time it gets to the next generation age factor will come into play and we will end up doing the same thing to younger generations. Haba!!
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by tunapawizzy: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2015
I can only be excited about Fashola . And I feel transport ministry needs him more. This is 2015 We cant achieve much without effective railway system. Loolz at Dele Momodu .....at best Nigerian Ambassador to Ghana for him. Not like he has much to offer as a Minister. Donald Duke more suitable for Culture and Tourism

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by teadrake(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Iyanusele:
What's now the difference, the same cabals of people Nigeria before I was born shocked
Actually there's not gonna be any remarkable difference between PDP led government and APC's
Just give them the benefit of doubt as you did for PDP for the past 16years.Am sure you can do that bro?
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by HoseaAudu(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2015
EbiscoComedian:
As the official handover date for Nigeria’s President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari draws nearer, there are massive speculations about those that will be in his cabinet.

Breaking Times presents a list of some of the likely incoming Ministers and their corresponding portfolios.

Sources close to the President-Elect made it known that these are individuals driven by the desire to restore the dream of the founding fathers but also share the modest lifestyle of the former Head of State.

Seven Personalities That Could Be In Buhari's Cabinet

Also, it was gathered that while the President-elect is not going to stand against the APC that won him the Presidency, he has resolved to pick technocrats and those he trusts to run his most important ministries.
Below are some of the personalities that are speculated to be in Buhari’s cabinet:

1.Petroleum Minister – Prof Tam David (He was Minister of Petroleum and Energy under Buhari from 1984-1985)

2. Finance Minister – Dr. Idika Kalu (he’s a two-time Minister of Finance)

3. Education Minister – Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi (former Minister of Youth Development and later Minister of Sports under Jonathan)

4. Justice Minister – Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN (Attorney General of Ondo State from 1997–1999. Chairman of the Legal Aid Council from 2005–2006 and Tinubu loyalist)

5. Culture and Tourism Minister – Dele Momodu (Ovation International Publisher and former presidential candidate of the National Conscience Party, NCP)

6. Information Minister – Sam Nda Isaiah (publisher of Leadership Newspaper, contested for APC presidential ticket)

7. Works Minister – Babatunde Fashola (former Lagos state governor)

http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/forecast-why-these-seven-people-could.html

Its So Unfortunate the way we youths in this country tend to reason.

We keep blaming the past leaders that they are suppressing the youths from being "Leaders of Tomorrow", yet we the young people are indirectly encouraging these "Old Brigades" to continue to rule this country.

How can a young man with a blog, publish names of Nigerians that are about or over 60 years that he feels should make the Ministerial List?
These are Men that served Nigeria over 30years ago, and yet we want they to still take charge?

If youths where instrumental to the "CHANGE" phenomenon, why then are the youths , not ready to be instrumental in ensuring that young men are being appointed to the corridors of Power in Nigeria.
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by stephmike(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2015
pure2012soul:
I begin to wonder if the youths will ever assume leadership posts in this country. Same recycled folks undecided
and We're told dt We're d leaders of tomorrow. when will tomorrow comes?

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by bright007(f): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2015
RickRichards:

Everyone is sick upstairs to someone who's sick upstairs. So I'm not surprised.

if all you got to do this morning is stalk me, pretty means you are a jobless fool.

quit quoting me cos I will ignore you totally henceforth
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by eagleeyez: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2015
teadrake:
You need experience in that key sector bro.afterwards which young,dynamic fresh blood may come in

My dear it will surprise you that the great minds behind these people are young ones.they are the ones that produce ideas, feasibility studies etc and convince the man at the helm of affairs then he takes kudos for it.

Do your investigations

1 Like

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by esosuo: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2015
achu442:
If buhari can do it then who can't ? grin grin ,age or years of idleness don't count so far deir engagement is going to be productive
Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by nwosueugeneken: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Dele momodu undecided undecided undecided. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
keep quite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forecast: Why These Seven People Could Be Nigeria’s Next Ministers by PassingShot(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2015
pure2012soul:
Recycled folks that ensured Nigeria worked when they were at the helms of affairs.

The youths have failed over and over. So what's your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Potable Visits MC Oluomo, Declares Support For Tinubu (Video) / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / Peter Obi Speaks On His Houses In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.