Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims (10292 Views)

We Will Save $10bn From Fuel Importation- Buhari / Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay N413b Subsidy Claims / Fuel Scarcity: FG Pays N156bn Fuel Subsidy Claims To Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Decale: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
They should it there...

Don't they know the subsidy is part of the #2trillion?
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Hammefeez:

Ewure
What's that, your surname? Fits you like a hat.

1 Like

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by sebali: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2015
If NNPC has enough fuel to supply d entire nation as claimed by their spoke man in his response to the marketers how come we hav bin importing fuel all along
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Aromas: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Wic way Nigeria
Nigerians has find their way out the clueless president who has sabotage our future to his personal and cabinets. The way forward now is to support the incoming administration of GMB. If he fail Nigerians again, thank God our votes is now counted. So we can flush him out coming 2019. God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Obijulius: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I will like to know how the senile, clueless and certificateless buhari will handle this. He doesn't believe the subsidy. He thinks its a scam. He believes that the current fuel price is not subsidised. His eyes go open when he enters there grin

He will stabilize the global price of crude oil. And Osibanjo (Tinubu) will be there for him.

This is the real joker.
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2015
pure2012soul:
They better sort it out with the Federal government. We are tired of endless fuel scarcity. There is an extent to which our patience can be tested.

Endless fuel scarcity... where ?
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Hammefeez: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2015
We have good name in our Family.

Tell us about yours
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by olaolulazio(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2015
chumasmog:
Tho we are used to fuel scarcity..
This has got to stop. Don't knw if we are moving forward..., despite the subsidy removal, yet we are still indebted wit such a gigantic figure..

GEJ u hv questions to answer..

who's gonna ask him.
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Hammefeez:

.Hammefeez:
Ewure
What's that, your surname? Fits you like a
hat.

Dindinrin
Your middlename, I guess. Good, but I'm not interested in your biography, so kindly move along. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Obijulius: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Aromas:

Nigerians has find their way out the clueless president who has sabotage our future to his personal and cabinets. The way forward now is to support the incoming administration of GMB. If he fail Nigerians again, thank God for giving us Goodluck Jonathan who ensured that our votes is now counted. So we can flush him out coming 2019. God bless Nigeria!!!

fixed. Don't die of hate bro.
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Excuzeme: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I will like to know how the senile, clueless and certificateless buhari will handle this. He doesn't believe the subsidy. He thinks its a scam. He believes that the current fuel price is not subsidised. His eyes go open when he enters there grin

Unfortunately for Eediots like you, your "educated", clueless PhD slowpoke with his Fedora hat has been "handling' it in the last six years, and the result is what we are seeing up till now, despite Billions of naira looted in form of SCAM SUBSIDY ala FaCrook Lawan and Otedola-gate!

Street hawker like yourself would not know what "Round-Tripping" means otherwise l would engage you a bit
It will be a waste of resources! grin wink

Just remember, that "certificaeless old man" is will rule your generation till 2023.

If you dont like it, go and enter the Lagos Lagoon!
tongue tongue

Ooponnu-Soogonu!
kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Flets: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen?
o ya mi lenu o.... undecided
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by otizs: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Obviously, U are tired of this country. Give yourself an excuse, relocate to South African!

3 Likes

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by 9ousky: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Guy but nawa for u ooo. all u do everyday on nairaland is to find a post where Buhari is mention and even post where He is not mention like dis one to abuse, Denigrate and wish d incoming government failure even when He hasn't bn sworn in. I don't know if dats what u think opposition is but urs sound so much like personal hatred and bad belle.Mr take dis life simple oo. I hop u know none of dis people u Ar supporting or opposing even know u exist somewhere...

2 Likes

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by strongerthaneva(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Mr mumu he is clueless yet he will be ruling u..I just can't explain the parasite disturbing ur brain now.I think it's Tanoids parasite..Useless pipu..

2 Likes

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by abokikhalifa: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2015
Joathan nd is govt have distroyed this country pata pata..see dept na... Nd some fools will come out to shout jonathan my hero

1 Like

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2015
They should bring it on! Nigerians have developed a thick skin,nothing surprises us anymore.

1 Like

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Ijaya123: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

How has your clueless and incompetent president handled it over the year? You're just an hypocrite. Blaming a yet to be sworn in government for the failure of GEJ. LittLe wonder he is the first sitting president to be voted out here.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by liyalla(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2015
My interest is not the planned suspension but the fact that, the whites stock("black") for generations while the blacks stock ("products" aka "imports") for days...haaar! nijazdem wey tire man.
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by mek2002(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2015
How can people tell lies like this? This is how they kept deceiving Oga Jona. How can Alegbe say that NNPC has enough PMS? Warri refinery has not been loading upto I million liters for the past three months. Ipman here has not been given allocations. Most of them go to private depots to buy.
Mr. Alegbe or whatever they call your name, stop deceiving Nigerians. Ewu!
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Skoopy(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2015
We still dey subsidize fuel wen don fall market by over 50%?

Funny.
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by hush15: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2015
chumasmog:
Tho we are used to fuel scarcity..
This has got to stop. Don't knw if we are moving forward..., despite the subsidy removal, yet we are still indebted wit such a gigantic figure..

GEJ u hv questions to answer..

like seriously, I have posted this severally bout this subsidy again.

Nigerian shouldn't be questioning the government but fighting these oil marketers.

how do you want the government to work when they keep holding the government to ransome everytime they need money. this is why we need to to kick out this subsidy of a thing. when they claiming 300billion plus, and they insisting they won't supply fuel and if you and I don't have fuel, we don't blame the oil marketers, we blame the government.

there is no cabal anywhere, these are the cabals destroying and holding us to ransome and until we stop all these rubbish, we aint going no where.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by hush15: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
abokikhalifa:
Joathan nd is govt have distroyed this country pata pata..see dept na... Nd some fools will come out to shout jonathan my hero

what are you saying, is that not what the
government has been communicating for the
last 3 years that people are revolting against?
Nigerians need to be realistic, we can't eat our
cake and have it. to curb corruption in the oil
sector, subsidy must go but we are not ready to
endure the pain, forgeting when this happens
refineries locally will bounce back and
competition will beat the price down just as we
have the mobile communication. How many
communication companies do we have but price
has dropped relatively low. the market will be
more open to people who can venture into the
market despite its huge financial requirements
But no, you were busy shouting occupy this
occupy that... and yet, yo complaining of
missing funds. you blame the government for
everything, but the ones we cause by our being
not reasonable is even far worse.
it simple, no pain no gain.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by godunia(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Heard our refinery still refined,is there subsidy on it too?how come we pay same amount for locally refined product as d imported?God is watching this scam called subsidy,if queue will return so we can solve this problem once n for all,no wahala
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Kingspin(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Excuzeme:

Unfortunately for Eediots like you, your "educated", clueless PhD slowpoke with his Fedora hat has been "handling' it in the last six years, and the result is what we are seeing up till now, despite Billions of naira looted in form of SCAM SUBSIDY ala FaCrook Lawan and Otedola-gate!

Street hawker like yourself would not know what "Round-Tripping" means otherwise l would engage you a bit
It will be a waste of resources! grin wink

Just remember, that "certificaeless old man" is will rule your generation till 2023.

If you dont like it, go and enter the Lagos Lagoon!
tongue tongue

Ooponnu-Soogonu!
kiss kiss
Go and drink crude oil. Nigeria a frustrated country forever till we restructure for national development.
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Fourwinds: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
rather some of ur role model in dis administration will be in jail if after pushing fuel from #65 to #97 we still own marketers dis amount

1 Like

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by closearms(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

what is this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by cool318(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Deziani you have to call your boys to order!!
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Horlawale1(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2015
May God almighty punish all those that put Nigeria into this mess

1 Like

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Obijulius: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2015
BUHARI is CLUELESS!!!

All he is thiking of now is how to explore for oil in the chad basin. We have full time comedians as President-Elect and Vice-President elect.

The coming four years will be hard but these two mumus will provide the needed comic relief. grin grin grin

closearms:

what is this one saying ?
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by chumasmog(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
olaolulazio:

who's gonna ask him.
I will. When i become the next president in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Feared Injured As Explosion Hit Fuel Station In Onitsha / 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) / 2023: FCT Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of PDP Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.