Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months (67898 Views)

Flashback: Nigerians may stone Buhari after 6 months - Aps. Johnson Suleman / Flash Back! Nigerians May Stone Buhari In The Next Six Months-apostle Suleman / ‘PDP Planning To Stone Buhari In Ondo’ - Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by olalat(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2015
I'm saying without any apology that these are hypocrites, they are equal to BH. Their heart is filled with hate while they preach fake love. They fakes and hustlers. They are money mongers who care less about their followers. Why all these statement after all their religious conspiracy failed to materialize. The rant of an embittered man. Political pastors. Alas! The oil block is not forth coming. Eeya!! Painful. This man's victory make believe more in destiny and supremacy of almighty God. When its ur time, nobody, I say nobody born by woman can stop you. They planned and failed. The supremeacy is God only. I'm allergic to deception jor. Prophet indeed. Any dogmatic mofo should quote if he likes. In God I trust.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2015
MissTechy:

Just read the article - they just gave that headline to capture your attention - there was no where in the article that quoted him saying that

I know that promise is embarrassing for you to defend but it's too late. He didn't deny it until he won

Let him be a man of integrity and prove his word.shikena

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by olaniyanc: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://streetgist.com/in-6-months-nigerians-may-stone-buhari-apostle-suleiman/

Pastor Suleman stop this arrant nonsense and don't insult Nigerian youths. Why should Nigerians stone Buhari. Nigerians youths are civilised, well informed and robust guys. Because you got your prediction wrong does not mean you have to turn into predicting doom for your country or Buhari. Buhari does not damage the economy or destroy Nigeria. He is human. He is limited. Only God Almighty can fix Nigeria from destructive work of Pdp led government. The fact is Buhari is not a thief or someone who belief in selfish aggrandisement. So Pastor be positive now and pray for Buhari and your country for the Lord to stand by Buhari to lead Nigeria. More over Buhari is going to be there just for eight years and another honest person takes over to try his /her best. We don't want any tainted leader any more. Enough of theft and corruption. We want accountability . No more impunity.That is the CHANGE we are talking about. In the mighty name of Jesus.Amen
Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by funsoul: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2015
It seems to me this man didn't see any vision even about d winner. He is just doing permutations n seems 2 prefer Jonathan's candidacy

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2015
appini:

Until I trekk reach Honolulu for America I nor go look back!!

Guy Na trekking sure pass na ooh..

cheesy
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by olalat(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2015
I'm saying without any apology that these are hypocrites, they are equal to BH. Their heart is filled with hate while they preach fake love. They fakes and hustlers. They are money mongers who care less about their followers. Why all these statement after all their religious conspiracy failed to materialize. The rant of an embittered man. Political pastors. Alas! The oil block is not forth coming. Eeya!! Painful. This man's victory make me believe more in destiny and supremacy of almighty God. When its ur time, nobody, I say nobody born of a woman can stop you. They cant just stop you. Being it pastor, alfa, babalawo or whoevet. They will fall apart. They planned and failed. The supremeacy is God only. I'm allergic to deception jor. Prophet indeed. Any dogmatic mofo should quote if he likes. In God I trust.

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by MissTechy(f): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

I know that promise is embarrassing for you to defend but it's too late. He didn't deny it until he won

Let him be a man of integrity and prove his word.shikena

havent you noticed? Buhari doesn't come up to deny or argue what his opponents claim- even when Fayose was saying all those things - did he say anything??-

Point of correction : Those werent his word - that was a newspaper company trying to make you read a story!

let us be reasonable here.

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by onyi4edu(f): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Welcome sweerie. You'll be in charge of organizing the trekking shoes for all the wiling Trekkers when that happens cool shocked

Yea! I accept that responsibility gladly. I can't wait for the trekking to begin sef cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2015
MissTechy:

Just read the article - they just gave that headline to capture your attention - there was no where in the article that quoted him saying that

Can u now be sincere enough to tell me which of his promised he hasn't denied

I'm waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Forwetinnah: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Here
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

My dear...don't bother giving them any links. Buhari himself has denied them so why bother? According to him, those things were written by his campaign team for him to campaign with grin It is what it is o...mere campaign mantra to deceive 15 million mumus who voted for him..mostly children who can't even spell their names from Niger and Chad. In other words..the DauraDullard will be nothing but a sitting duck, he has always been anyways

3 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by shindarayo(f): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:
lol if that happen i will trek form nigeria to america
be careful wat u promise, u might just end up doing dt, ask d man who walked from lag to abj. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2015
MissTechy:

havent you noticed? Buhari doesn't come up to deny or argue what his opponents claim- even when Fayose was saying all those things - did he say anything??-

Point of correction : Those werent his word - that was a newspaper company trying to make you read a story!

let us be reasonable here.

But why can't any of you tell me which of his promises he hasn't denied?
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by udmydearest(f): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:
lol if that happen i will trek form nigeria to america
Hahahahaha. Mydear no make me choke abeg, me sef go even trekk to the moon...... Lol
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by MissTechy(f): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Can u now be sincere enough to tell me which of his promised he hasn't denied

I'm waiting

And I ask again - which of the allegations raised did he deny or defend??

You think the man has the time to be checking blogs?

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

My dear...don't bother giving them any links. Buhari himself has denied them so why bother? According to him, those things were written by his campaign team for him to campaign with grin It is what it is o...mere campaign mantra to deceive 15 million mumus who voted for him..mostly children who can't even spell their names from Niger and Chad. In other words..the DauraDullard will be nothing but a sitting duck, he has always been anyways

Don't mind them
I'm even asking for the promises he hasn't denied but they can't come up with any

Welcome to one chance cheesy
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by baseg25(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2015
onyi4edu:

I will join you cheesy cheesy

Wow! I just discovered those trekking are plenty. What an interesting journey that will be cheesy
you can join me
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Phinagold(f): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2015
U speak the truth jare
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
udmydearest:
Hahahahaha. Mydear no make me choke abeg, me sef go even trekk to the moon...... Lol

Lmao. Be careful what u promise o

I heard Buhari is a man of integrity so I don't expect him to under deliver on his promises shocked shocked
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by MissTechy(f): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Don't mind them
I'm even asking for the promises he hasn't denied but they can't come up with any

Welcome to one chance cheesy

It is a pity really - I am not a GMB or GEJ supporter - but anybody can see that this country is getting worse by the minute - My uncle who knows some of these politicians said the amount of money that has been cartered away during GEJ regime would make you swoon .

Now, I am trying to understand your view?

Do you hate GMB that much that you are already waiting for his failure before he has even started?

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by baseg25(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2015
shindarayo:
be careful wat u promise, u might just end up doing dt, ask d man who walked from lag to abj. cheesy
that can Neva happen,
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by doninno(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2015
D devil is a lier
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by dotcomnamename: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2015
lawanson44:
Apostle Suleiman, you don't need to prophesy on this matter. Even a foetus knows that Buhari has already failed before becoming President grin

By this time next year, the rate of suicide will increase by 90% because some people will realise that they have entered fire from frying pan to fire. It is happening in Libya and Iraq so Nigeria won't be an exception

[size=15pt]Dis guy mumu sha.. Smh[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2015
MissTechy:

It is a pity really - I am not a GMB or GEJ supporter - but anybody can see that this country is getting worse by the minute - My uncle who knows some of these politicians said the amount of money that has been cartered away during GEJ regime would make you swoon .

Now, I am trying to understand your view?

Do you hate GMB that much that you are already waiting for his failure before he has even started?

Please how does #waiting for my presido to fulfil his promises# equate to #hate#

I don't understand your question embarassed
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by MissTechy(f): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Please how does #waiting for my presido to fulfil his promises# equate to #hate#

I don't understand your question embarassed

With all your comments - it is obvious na- a blind man can sense the hate in them

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by ALISMILE(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The way he is making noise without moving into Aso Rock yet kpa-kpa!
I think he is gonna be the WORST of the WORST! grin
A senile old man can only do so much!

Anyway, we all know he is a "front" for the Western Cabal who have used STOLEN , "oil money" to put him in Aso Rock, so they can sit in power and drain the oil wells pata-para!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! Change my "clintoris"! cheesy
With the "GWOR-GWOR" Oshimgbade we make face like one "Cotounu GBOMO-GBOMO"? cheesy

Why the North is so DENSE as to accept another "2-term, LIVING CORPSE" beats my "imaginative-subconsciousness"!

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!!
Wow! I like d idea of a clitoris!
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by onyi4edu(f): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Ozigbondu:

l will buy popcorn for that journey.N1=$1 here we come

#Babaonechance

I will be the one to organise our trekking shoes. Pls contact all willing Trekkers you know to give me their shoe size cheesy cheesy

More so buy enough popcorn oh so we won't run out of supply grin
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by dunkem21(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me n u will trek together

I go join una, abeg.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2015
MissTechy:

With all your comments - it is obvious na- a blind man can sense the hate in them

Really? I don't think so. I think we should start holding our leaders accountable to their promises. That's all

Btw tell me the promises he hasn't denied
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Here
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

I can now see that u are a jester.

But do unto others what u like to be done to u.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by peedeeasobie(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2015
efilefun:
You nothing but a fool if you cant bring a video evidence of him making those promises

Can't you make your point without insulting or being abusive? How is this person a fool?
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2015
onyi4edu:

I will be the one to organise our trekking shoes. Pls contact all willing Trekkers you know to give me their shoe size cheesy cheesy

More so buy enough popcorn oh so we won't run out of supply grin

dunkem21:

I go join una, abeg.

Don't worry dear, Ozigbondu and Drumkem21 will be in charge of popcorn. I trust they'll buy enough cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.