Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months (67825 Views)

Flashback: Nigerians may stone Buhari after 6 months - Aps. Johnson Suleman / Flash Back! Nigerians May Stone Buhari In The Next Six Months-apostle Suleman / ‘PDP Planning To Stone Buhari In Ondo’ - Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by baseg25(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2015
Shortly after defending why his prophecies on the General elections failed to come to pass, Apostle Suleiman in the interview with Punch newspaper, made a disturbing statement concerning the president elect, Muhammad Buhari.

Hear him.

[b]“Let me say this to you. In the next six months, people may stone Buhari. The reason I’m saying this is because the expectation is too high.
Nigerians expect Buhari to put gold on their tables. Two, the large chunk of followership Buhari has are youths and young people and they are impatient. Young people don’t believe in progressive change, they want change.

When they say change, they see a new picture. And Buhari has been talking from the two sides of the mouth. During campaign, he told us Boko Haram would be a thing of the past. Now, you are President-elect, you are saying people shouldn’t expect a miracle. Are you a pastor? If I wanted a miracle worker, won’t I bring a Mallam or a miracle worker?

When you were being voted for, we were not voting for a pastor, so don’t tell us about miracles. Like I said, Jonathan will be seen as a hero very soon because that’s the Nigerian story. Anybody who they feel is not doing well, get him out. The next few minutes, they miss this person. If by September, there is still a blink in power, people will start abusing Buhari. You said you were going to do this.
Two, who are Buhari’s footmen, the large chunk are ex-PDP people and of course you know, many are still defecting. Nigerian politicians are the most shameless people (I know); they can’t bear hunger. They are defecting now to lobby for offices. If you should check the people around the man, it gives you an idea of where the man is heading. If you check the agenda, listen to their campaign, it wasn’t about issues, it was about personality. Change this man! And I wanted us to talk about what the issues are, brainstorm to make things better.

I heard he had a five-hour meeting behind closed doors with President Jonathan. He has now seen the reality of how deep the issues are and it has now dawned on him that the man sitting there was actually managing to survive. That is one thing about leadership. When the ball is passed to you, you realise it’s deeper than you think. So I do not see change in Nigeria. The only change I see is we have a breath of fresh air, a new government. To say there will be instant change in Nigeria, I doubt. We are praying as Christians and believers. It doesn’t matter what the enemy is trying to do in Nigeria, as believers, we know that the will of God will be done.”he stated.[/b]

source : http://streetgist.com/in-6-months-nigerians-may-stone-buhari-apostle-suleiman/

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2015
"May." cool

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by modath(f): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Apostle suleiman with all due and utmost respect should just put a lid on it. He needs to just look for a stadium full of seats and sit his ass down!!!

Many of his "predictions" hit the crossbar and we have looked the other way since we know most of the so called MOG called themselves and are only hustling for their paper.

His disciples are on a long thing!! lipsrsealed

257 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by jascon1(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Did anybody notice his bald? N he is still trying to save his hair sad sad

52 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by IamSimi(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Ok ayaf heard.. wait oo FP again, sign of gr8 tinx

2 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by ki02020(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2015
What is this MAN OF BREAD saying....it is so clear it long he last read the BIBLE...Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Nobody forced him to make those promises. Desperation for power did

Relaxing with popcorn patiently waiting for

1$1 to equal N1
2.World oil price stabilized
3. 25 million youths receiving 5K bank alert monthly

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by KanwuliaJara: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2015
The way he is making noise without moving into Aso Rock yet kpa-kpa!
I think he is gonna be the WORST of the WORST! grin
A senile old man can only do so much!

Anyway, we all know he is a "front" for the Western Cabal who have used STOLEN , "oil money" to put him in Aso Rock, so they can sit in power and drain the oil wells pata-pata!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! Change my "clintoris"! cheesy
With the "GWOR-GWOR" Oshimgbade wey make face like one "Cotounu GBOMO-GBOMO"? cheesy

Why the North is so DENSE as to accept another "1/2-term, LIVING CORPSE" beats my "imaginative-subconsciousness"!

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!!

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by phlemzy: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Does this proph only see presidential prophecies?. How come he doesn't see prophecies of the common men around him.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by baseg25(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:
I'm patiently waiting for

$1 to equal N1
World oil price stabilized
25 million youths receiving 5K bank alert monthly
lol if that happen i will trek form nigeria to america

85 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Scatterboss(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Though, he make sense in some aspect but he should just shut up. He is the one speaking with both sides of the mouth.

31 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by kolomax(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Just shut da fvck up talking as if you are FFK still wondering the kind of people going to this kind of people church

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me n u will trek together

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by horlabiyi(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Is it a must for this man to always say something about the president-elect? I don't understand all these actors calling themselves " men " of God.

18 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by efilefun(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Baba sule this is for you

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by LarrySun(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
He has a close resemblance with Buhari himself. He shouln't be surprised if people stoned him instead. Besides, why would I believe an apostle with the name 'Sulaiman'? undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Ozigbondu(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:

l will buy popcorn for that journey.N1=$1 here we come

#Babaonechance

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by efilefun(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

1$1 to equal N1
You nothing but a fool if you cant bring a video evidence of him making those promises

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by otr1(m): 8:51am On Apr 25, 2015
See U-turn! This load of rubbish, I must say. Why didn't people stone GEJ?
Expectation was higher in 2011, but the 22 million people who voted for him didn't do shît.

The words of the Prophets of the Almighty do not fall to the ground. Prophets don't predict too. Mr J. Suleman, please confirm your calling.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:

Ozigbondu:

l will buy popcorn for that journey

#Babaonechance

The drinks for the journey will be on me cool

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by MrScript(m): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2015
kolomax:
Just shut da fvck up talking as if you are FFK still wondering the kind of people going to this kind of people church

U need 2 get do cotton wools well arranged in ur brain again..

4 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by yetunsbay(m): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2015
Kòkan ayé

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by efilefun(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2015
There should be a law cautioning all this fake "prophets" just like obasanjo stopped miracles on TV stations back then... yet some fools were saying he's a pro APC pastor mtcheew
modath:

Apostle suleiman with all due and utmost respect should just put a lid on it. He needs to just look for a stadium full of seats and sit his ass down!!!

Many of his "predictions" hit the crossbar and we have looked the other way since we know most of the so called MOG called themselves and are only hustling for their paper.

His disciples are on a long thing!! lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by MrJanuzaj: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

1$1 to equal N1

You will not do jack if he fails to accomplish those rubbish you listed above .highest you will vote against him the way you did last time, which came to nothing as he later won. Go hug transformer he is you leader for the next 4 yes if not 8 if he decides to contest

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by baseg25(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Ozigbondu:

l will buy popcorn for that journey

#Babaonechance
we love that

4 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2015
MrJanuzaj:

You will not do jack if he fails to accomplish those rubbish you listed above .highest you will vote against him the way you did last time, which came to nothing as he later won. Go hug transformer he is you leader for the next 4 yes if not 8 if he decides to contest
I believe he will do what he promised, or is he no longer a man of integrity? cool

Besides he made more promises but those 3 are my areas of keen interest cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by ziryboy(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Useless pastor with useless prophesy, keep on trying your prophesy. Buhari is not Jonathan that will give u money

8 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by juwoneric86(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Hy guys whether the man is saying d truth or nt why cnt u leave him to God. Cus he is anointed man of God.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by wtfCode: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:

1$1 to equal N1
popcorn this early morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by baseg25(m): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2015
you can't blame him...Nigeria s have been ffg is prophecies for years and they have came to pass.. but sometimes prophecy fail due to some reasons like prayer.

7 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Rose2014: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2015
wtfCode:

popcorn this early morning!

cheesy sorry boss
That's the only food available at the theatre cry

U want me to eat fufu n fall asleep shocked

*movie loading cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Goddex: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2015
[size=15pt]Pastor, 'Baba One Chance' is already a bundle of disappointment[/size]

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / Rivers State Government Declares Carveton Helicopters Persona Non Grata / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.