Stats: 3,164,369 members, 7,857,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) (57896 Views)

Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) / Yinka Adebamiro- Sister Of Woman Who Murdered Husband Tells How Wife Cheated (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by emmyw(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
afrodoc2:

have u seen pics of the woman's sister or the nanny's daughter? cheesy
No,I haven't.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by squaddy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Same breed of people. Dr Ariyo,The lagoon oba et al

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by SirShymexx: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
CFCfan:

shocked shocked
One should better be careful sha

Stay away from angry black women with mental cases if you want to live long cos when they strike, even prayers won't be able to save you lol.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by billyG(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
See how this wicked woman kill her innocent husband,who gav her hope,status,brought her 2 europe upon that hip lies upon his head who is their 2 collaborate her story?she has made his children an orphan!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by SirShymexx: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dheartless:

when I cheat, I leave grin

won't wait for a crazy woman to almost stab me
if I must stay, then, she must be the victim grin

really crazy "naija chicks"

Lol.

Better leave when she starts showing strains of mental instability. Some won't even wait till you cheat before they bring you to ya knees.

The cool ones are ite, but the angry ones are a big NO NO.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by afrodoc2: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
emmyw:
No,I haven't.

ok, that explains it. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jail time!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Dheartless: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Better leave when she starts showing strains of mental instability. Some won't even wait till you cheat before they bring you to ya knees.

@ bolded lol

I agree also with the second part of your post,
but somehow it seems the "cool ones" are going extinct in recent times grin
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by emmyw(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
afrodoc2:

ok, that explains it. cheesy
where can I see the pictures?
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=patlead post=33099181][/quote]

I must quote you! grin

Tell us more....
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Missmossy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chai! Not again.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by AreaFada2: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

Then send her back to her parents

Where in the report did was it stated that no evidence of abuse was found? Also physical abuse is not the. only form of abuse grin
Since u hv no evidence of any abuse, do not claim such as if it was biblical truth. At best be neutral since the dead is not here to dispute such claim. A woman apparently capable of physical harm to the point of killing, who's to say she wasn't the one abusing him physically and emotionally hiding behind the western legal system that favours women? What stopped her from leaving? A man stands to lose more in divorce in America.

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by SAMBARRY: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Smh

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by SAMBARRY: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
AreaFada2:
. Since u hv no evidence of any abuse, do not claim such as if it was biblical truth. At best be neutral since the dead is not here to dispute such claim. A woman apparently capable of physical harm to the point of killing, who's to say she wasn't the one abusing him physically and emotionally hiding behind the western legal system that favours women? What stopped her from leaving? A man stands to lose more in divorce in America.

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by logica(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
LOL @ power outage. She think say she dey 9ja?

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by SirShymexx: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dheartless:

@ bolded lol

Brev, they can never go extinct. Just make sure you keep ya options open when it comes to women.

The world is a global village now and if you can find one around you, you can always a trip to a next place lool.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by SAMBARRY: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dheartless:

@ bolded lol

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by SAMBARRY: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
To the best of my knowledge this is the first nigerian wife killing husband in the USA
She doesn't even look like a killer
She looks like a worship leader at redeemed or winners

Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by mek2002(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
ehie:
The man was just messing with her head.who wants that kind of hell

Do you support the killing? Can you kill your husband if he cheats on you? Is it only one man that you have slept with all your life? Watch what you say
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by M4gunners: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
emmyw:

Rephrase your English later,but try to be polite,what's wrong in my comment? I guess you are the one that smoked ganga,because people like you 've no self respect,is it everybody that you will talk rudely to? If you are having a bad day just go back to bed or think about your life. Just because you are in a public forum,doesn't mean you should be talking anyhow you like. Be polite and talk like a normal human being. And if you quote me again you will see bad luck.
Let me see who is talking first. Please which junction is he? (Bad luck )
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by freecocoa(f): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Walk the feck away from him, this woman has really annoyed me, you could plan a murder and then tell such childish lies? She had no right to kill him, she should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Is the man a nurse?[/size]
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Could it be the man was running his mouth instead of keeping quiet[/size]

Some will get this,some won't
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by divaoflife: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pity. Pent-up anger!
My candid advise to women-let go of an unrepentant cheat of a hubby or partner,before he makes you commit murder PLS!
Now people will not see the yeye husband for the 'dog' he was.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by freecocoa(f): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

Then send her back to her parents

Where in the report did was it stated that no evidence of abuse was found? Also physical abuse is not the only form of abuse grin
And murder is defense against emotional abuse?
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by prettyJoy22(f): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Trailblazer1:

If everyone kills their cheating spouse, who would be left
no one Ooo....lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by dre11(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
patlead:
Tope! These are all lies.why put family in all these mess. The story is all opposite of what you have told the world.

You were just a time bomb waiting to explode from day one.

Please don't quote me,y'all don't know her.

So can you now narrate the truth because it seems you are related to one of the victim
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by damsel123: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
I specifically joined this website to comment on this. All this lady is saying are lies. My brother never cheated on this lady. She is a demon in human form.She is just pure evil and wicked. How can one person have soo much wickedness. She has just started her suffering. This one that she has done she will never come out of it. I was soo devastated hearing about this. Bro yinka was the best thing that ever happened to her and her family. She was supposed to love him and care for him unconditionally but nooo she decided to kill him as if all the suffering she had put him through wasn't enough. I hope dey give her life sentence without parol. Shebi she says she no like good life let her go and experience prison life for all of her Days. Bro yinka did everything for her. She didn't av to do anything at all. So what was it that would av made her kill him. Like I don't even understand bt I hope she rots in jail and her soul even to burn in hell where it belongs. Evil creature. She was the pain in my brothers ass.This lady is a devil in human form after picking her up from the streets in naija, brushing her up and bringing her poverty striken ass to Usa to come enjoy the good things of life. Her stupid omo-ita behaviour will never leave her. She was the cheater lier and demon in the marriage. All my brother did was love her and Wil not tolerate her ways and she killed him. this she devil here aint who you think she is. She be twisting the whole story thinking I was too young to know anything. Amma testify against her ass in court if am called upon and be so glad seeing her ass off to jail and her soul off to hell where it belongs I would love to expose this lady for who she really is for killing bro yinka. All those things she said is just paparazzi. She had better pray am not called upon cos if I am the whole world would be hearing this bitch stupid lieing ass and who she really is. She been Misbehaving ever since the second week she got married. Thinking I was too stupid to know what she was doing. Well dat once stupid girl is now a woman and I swear the whole world gonna know her story and who she really is. May she rot in prison and rot in hell and if she doesn't this world won't contain her. She had better pray dey give her life sentence or death sentence cos if she goes free her life ain't safe out here either that she gonna be fearing her shadow self. Am just sad and this whole thing kills me inside. Like he shouldn't av died like that and that's what gets me mad cos he did everything she wanted everything. I don't know what else a man can do for a woman. Some people are just ungrateful
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by Tunagee(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
emmyw:
Well R.I.P to the dead,but why would someone cheat on a beautiful woman like this? But the woman overreacted.

the beautiful woman might have a bad character too, pushing her husband out to involve in infidelity.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by bmos(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=33087823]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/nigerian-woman-kills-cheating-husband.html?m=1

When Satan is in the family, trouble trouble. I just pity the 2 kids. And by now Satan is holding a welcome party for the adulterer in hell. Chaiii what a world!
Re: Nigerian Woman, Temitope Adebamiro Kills Cheating Husband In The US (photo) by afrodoc2: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
emmyw:
where can I see the pictures?

On the internet . cheesy

Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' / Policemen Kill A Man On His Way To A Wedding In Imo (Disturbing Photo) / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand