Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys (974 Views)

Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? / Really?...this Guys Steals A PYTHON And Stuffs It In His Pants / Ozil Vs Fabregas : Who Is The Better Midfielder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by jumper524(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2015
guys who is the better central midfielder among these guys
pirlo
fabregas
pogba
modric
yayatoure
Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by CountDracula(m): 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
I go for modric
Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by Bevista: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2015
At their peak, I will go for Yaya Toure as the best all-round midfielder. I will go for Pirlo as the best creative midfielder.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by ehisnoah: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2015
Pirlo is miles ahead of everyone else. Creativity, pass accuracy, midfield control, game influence not so mention free kicks and deadball crosses. He only losses points to some of the others when it comes to marking.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by jumper524(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2015
ehisnoah:
Pirlo is miles ahead of everyone else. Creativity, pass accuracy, midfield control, game influence not so mention free kicks and deadball crosses. He only losses points to some of the others when it comes to marking.
i agree with u here
Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by write2obi(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2015
jumper524:
guys who is the better central midfielder among these guys
pirlo
fabregas
pogba
modric
yayatoure
Fabregas is in a league way below these guys, while Pirlo is more like a coach here.
If the contest is btw the other 3, I'll go for ... Yaya is past it, Modric is pulling the strings now, Pogba for the future.
Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by M4gunners: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pirol,Fabregas and Yaya.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by Krasid(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Modric is the most underrated CM of all time.It's modric based on current form but Pirlo based on Consistency and achievement.Fabregas and Pogba shouldn't be on the list.
Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by write2obi(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Krasid:
Modric is the most underrated CM of all time.It's modric based on current form but Pirlo based on Consistency and achievement.Fabregas and Pogba shouldn't be on the list.
If Modric is the most underrated, Fabregas should be the most overrated.
Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
ehisnoah:
Moreso he is a winner. I will completely go for pedro
Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by starlingbawa(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
It's got to be Andrea Pirlo and by a VERY long shot too!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by Leon2036(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Abeg remove pirlo for that place.
Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by tunex23: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Xavi is the greatest of all
Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by hardez(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
Its a big insult puting pirlo on dat least! Pirlo na dere baba nw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Better Midfielder Amongst This Guys by jumper524(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
hardez:
bt schwenstiger no b small pikin 2 na. undecided
hardez:
bt schwenstiger no b small pikin 2 na.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Coach Oliseh’s First Eagles XI / Real Madrid Stars Return To Spain After Pre-season Tour... See Big Boy "Pics" / Let's Make Money ... ROAD TO RICHES!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.