Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? (3495 Views)

Ronaldo, Modric And The Stars Who May Have Played Their Last World Cup. / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards / Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by jerry20019(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello all, an argument ensured among friends and opinions were divided. So let me present the argument, who is the better player between Modric and Ozil?
Considering everything that makes a player, who would you have in your team?
Personally I prefer Modric cos he can tackle, pass and shoot compared to Ozil whose strength is only pass
Likes for Ozil Share for Modric.
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
I prefer modric too...he's more versatile....and he can do all Ozil can do..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by Angelo45(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
I'll go with mesüt. He creates chances, ASSISTS, and has eyes for goals compared to modric. Even statistical ozil beats modric undecided
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
Modric is a well-rounded player. Ozil creates goals, he assists. They're both great in their own ways.

I'll personally pick the both of them.
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by Boring: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ozil with dem vison eyes..
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by Ojestas(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Modric
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by jerry20019(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Angelo45:
I'll go with mesüt. He creates chances, ASSISTS, and has eyes for goals compared to modric. Even statistical ozil beats modric undecided
creating chances and assists are pretty much the same thing, I agree with you that ozil creates assists but a thousand assists is a slave to 1 goal, and Modric has more goals
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by jerry20019(m): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
oluseyioba:
I prefer modric too...he's more versatile....and he can do all Ozil can do..
Gbam! You just hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by Angelo45(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
jerry20019:
creating chances and assists are pretty much the same thing, I agree with you that ozil creates assists but a thousand assists is a slave to 1 goal, and Modric has more goals
Kai! Stop dat angry. Creating chances n making assists are not the same thing. Ozil gets more involved in the final third than modric. My opinion though
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by jerry20019(m): 12:10am On Jul 09, 2016
Angelo45:

Kai! Stop dat angry. Creating chances n making assists are not the same thing. Ozil gets more involved in the final third than modric. My opinion though
you are right Ozil gets more involved in the final third, now let me ask you some questions
1. what is the main aim of playing? is it not to score goals?
2. which would you rather have a player that can score or the one the passes?
I am a Madrid fan, Morinho bought Ozil but he later bought Modric when he knew that there are times that pass won't do it. Example Madrid vs Man U at Old Trafford when the score was 1-1, Man U had parked the bus and all passes was not to be working it was Modric's volley that decided the game. Now think of ozil in that situation he would still want to pass
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by jerry20019(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2016
LizGray:
Modric is a well-rounded player. Ozil creates goals, he assists. They're both great in their own ways.

I'll personally pick the both of them.
hmmmm a female, I like that. If you were to pick one for your team which would you pick?

PS: I am attracted to female that love football, my wife must be a football fan
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2016
jerry20019:
hmmmm a female, I like that. If you were to pick one for your team which would you pick?
hmmm thats tough. I think I'll go with modric. We need to win the match cheesy
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by jerry20019(m): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2016
LizGray:
hmmm thats tough. I think I'll go with modric. We need to win the match cheesy
Now that's more like it. Thank you
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by Angelo45(m): 2:21am On Jul 09, 2016
jerry20019:
you are right Ozil gets more involved in the final third, now let me ask you some questions
1. what is the main aim of playing? is it not to score goals?
2. which would you rather have a player that can score or the one the passes?
I am a Madrid fan, Morinho bought Ozil but he later bought Modric when he knew that there are times that pass won't do it. Example Madrid vs Man U at Old Trafford when the score was 1-1, Man U had parked the bus and all passes was not to be working it was Modric's volley that decided the game. Now think of ozil in that situation he would still want to pass
Yea..Now I get d picture. U are a Madrid fan, n only being sentimental. U talk of modric scoring goals than ozil. How sure are you about this? Go check statistics then come and make a claim for them. I'm very sure ozil beats modric statistical.
And mind you I'm a Chelsea fan, I don't have any sentiment attached here
Re: Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? by zeeek(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Ozil anyday anytym,he can locate U̶̲̥̅̊ even in d midst ☀̤̣̈̇f 4 opponent,Modric Is also gud buh I prefer Ozil.

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 0-2 All Goals & Highlights / Mr Proficiency-king Of 2odds And 1.3 Rollover / My Lil Brother Is Balling With FC Barcelona Lagos Team (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.