Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Does Burantashi Actually Work? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Burantashi Actually Work? (14297 Views)

10 Healthy Foods That Are Actually Not Healthy / Is Magaini Burantashi An Herb, And Where Can I Get It? / Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Burantashi Actually Work? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Hello Fellow Nigerians,

I have been conducting a research and today I will like your opinions on the subject matter.

Please this is very important.

Does Burantashi actually work in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and impotency.

If anyone has used it before, please share your experiences.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Does Burantashi Actually Work? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
The best experience is when you have it, get those that sell gargajia and give it a trial
Re: Does Burantashi Actually Work? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op, burantashi is a cameo and temporary solution to premature ejaculations and erectile dysfunction..

A neighbour of ours years back took the herbal medicine to satisfy his wife. But unfortunately for him, his wife had to travel impromptu to attend to family issues. When the remedy took effect, he couldn't bear it. Iceberg was put on his kini but the abuna no gree drop..
The final resort was at the hospital, were his vein had to be cut and resown.. Bad experience for him..

There are definitely herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculations but burantashi is an aphrodisiac drug.. .

The word, "burantashi" simply means" my Joystick had risen". So that is what it is solely used for and beg you, you will go hours without spilling your seed.. Only nymphs can endure such.. .

Stay away from burantashi..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Burantashi Actually Work? by Dabss(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Daninya11:
Op, burantashi is a cameo and temporary solution to premature ejaculations and erectile dysfunction..

A neighbour of ours years back took the herbal medicine to satisfy his wife. But unfortunately for him, his wife had to travel impromptu to attend to family issues. When the remedy took effect, he couldn't bear it. Iceberg was put on his kini but the abuna no gree drop..
The final resort was at the hospital, were his vein had to be cut and resown.. Bad experience for him..

There are definitely herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculations but burantashi is an aphrodisiac drug.. .

The word, "burantashi" simply means" my Joystick had risen". So that is what it is solely used for and beg you, you will go hours without spilling your seed.. Only nymphs can endure such.. .

Stay away from burantashi..
your story is a lie. Why would the doctor cut his vein when a simple sympathomimetic injection can end the erection. That condition is called priapism.

4 Likes

Re: Does Burantashi Actually Work? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dabss:
your story is a lie. Why would the doctor cut his vein when a simple sympathomimetic injection can end the erection. That condition is called priapism.

I narrated the story the way I knew it to be.. It happened over 18yrs ago in a remote village in the far north. Probably the man lied to us, his co-tenants. Beside, I remembered him wearing a long flowing gowns for a short period of time. He even accused us of trying to spy and see his joy stick..

Probably he lied, but I narrated the story the way I knew it to be without polishing any thing up.. The story is true, maybe not completely true..
Re: Does Burantashi Actually Work? by ElPhoche(m): 5:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Dabss:
Drainage of the corpora cavernosa is a choice of treatment for treating priapism . I have seen one before. When ice packs don't work....

2 Likes

Re: Does Burantashi Actually Work? by hedonistic: 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Why can I buy it in Abuja? I will like to try it and give my testimony.
Re: Does Burantashi Actually Work? by tnerro1(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2020
hedonistic:
Why can I buy it in Abuja? I will like to try it and give my testimony.
dem don Dey call ur name for village oooooo

(1) (Reply)

88 Doctors Quit Kogi Civil Service – NMA / Justice Nyako Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Workers Shut Down ABSUTH Indefinitely Over 22 Months Salary Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.