Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd (2005 Views)

The Weeknd - Starboy (album Review) / Between Wizkid And The Weeknd, Who's The Starboy ? / Pls Where Can I Download The Weeknd Beauty Behind The Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by whizcartel(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
I have yet to meet anybody who is a hardcore fan of the weeknd here in Nigeria.... i just want to know if we got anyone here in nairaland. because i am like his biggest fan in Nigeria.

Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by Awesomeking: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
His voice??-hell yeah

his hair??-HELL NO!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by Mustiboy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
whizcartel:
I have yet to meet anybody who is a hardcore fan of the weeknd here in Nigeria.... i just want to know if we got anyone here in nairaland. because i am like his biggest fan in Nigeria.
youre claiming biggest fan of my own abel tesfaye. *laughs*
i have been a fan since the house of balloons and theres no single song sung by him that i havent listened to.i have all his albums including leaked ones. i can bet my ass you havent listened to THE NOISE EP, itsa leaked album.
i am XO till i overdose

1 Like

Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by whizcartel(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Mustiboy:
youre claiming biggest fan of my own abel tesfaye. *laughs*
i have been a fan since the house of balloons and theres no single song sung by him that i havent listened to.i have all his albums including leaked ones. i can bet my ass you havent listened to THE NOISE EP, itsa leaked album.
i am XO till i overdose
Hahahahaha... Bro I know How THE NOISE CREW started out. Why would I not have listen to All the Song on THE NOISE EP. My Favorite song there is Birthday Suit, the demo he did for Drake. You have all his singles, I have all his singles and all the songs he has featured on. I've Watched every music video his face has been on. and all those leaked music... I got it not long when it got leaked. I'm always following him. Bro I have already Overdosed on XO. Its my ghost that is typing this shįt!

1 Like

Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by Cozbymaster97(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
No. I am the biggest The Weekend fan in Nigeria.
Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by Mustiboy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
whizcartel:
Hahahahaha... Bro I know How THE NOISE CREW started out. Why would I not have listen to All the Song on THE NOISE EP. My Favorite song there is Birthday Suit, the demo he did for Drake. You have all his singles, I have all his singles and all the songs he has featured on. I've Watched every music video his face has been on. and all those leaked music... I got it not long when it got leaked. I'm always following him. Bro I have already Overdosed on XO. Its my ghost that is typing this shįt!
lol. Now that's what i call a true fan. I'm always hungry for a new weeknd song. I search all over youtube and google looking for new releases. I can never get enough of abel. michael jackson is nowhere near his talent
Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by Mustiboy(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Cozbymaster97:
No. I am the biggest The Weekend fan in Nigeria.
Youre his biggest but yet can't Spell his name Correctly. Youre ruled out
Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by STILESGANG: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2018
Mustiboy:
lol. Now that's what i call a true fan. I'm always hungry for a new weeknd song. I search all over youtube and google looking for new releases. I can never get enough of abel. michael jackson is nowhere near his talent
i' m a big weeknd fan but comparing him to Michael Jackson is a far cry. Even Abel himself won't compare himself to mj
Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by BlvckSoul(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
STILESGANG:
i' m a big weeknd fan but comparing him to Michael Jackson is a far cry. Even Abel himself won't compare himself to mj

Don't mind that one jare
Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by Mustiboy(m): 12:27am On Feb 09, 2018
STILESGANG:
Michael is talented,no denying that. But believe me,.he's overrated. Abel, in my opinion is underrated .
And did I forget to mention that I'm a big fan of Michael?
Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by STILESGANG: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mustiboy:
Michael is talented,no denying that. But believe me,.he's overrated. Abel, in my opinion is underrated .
And did I forget to mention that I'm a big fan of Michael?
Micheal, overrated? shocked. That's a new one. That man was the embodiment of talent.For you to be that overrated you have to be that good.
And no, the weeknd isn't underrated, maybe in his trilogy days but he is now finally getting the recognition he deserves.

Abeg no one comes close to micheal.
Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by Chronicgenius: 1:40am On Feb 09, 2021
I'm prolly his biggest...I can't remember when last a day passed without me listening to Abel...

Such a talent ..

Oh, his Superbowl performance yesterday was AMAZING!
Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by Notsopeaceful: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Y’all are joking….I breathe The Weeknd…to be honest I feel like there should be a place we all hangout and listen to his songs..like a dj play concert or show in Nigeria�
Re: Are You Are Fan Of The Weeknd by Szilard: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mustiboy:

The Weeknd till the death of me bro

Xotwod

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Black Motion – Joy Joy Ft. Brenden Praise / My Name Is: Real Slim Shady / Asa On The Verge Of Obtaining A Grammy Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.