Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! (2330 Views)

"The First Lady" Premiere Of Omoni Oboli's Movie (Photos) / Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / In Sex Scenes Of Movies(nollywood), Do They Really Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by TheFilmmaker: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
We all know that movie and TV producers use VFX (short for visual effects), but you’ll be surprised to learn just how extensively they’re used to create movie magic! These photos reveal just how much your favorite shows and movies rely on the magic of VFX.

Green-screens aren’t always green – they are also often blue, but they can technically be of any color, as long as this color is not being worn by any of the actors. When these scenes are recorded, the green-screen color is digitally selected and made transparent by special software. If the color selected was one also being worn by the actors, they would appear to have had holes punched right through them!

Life of Pi

The Great Gatsby

Oz The Great and Powerful

Game of Thrones

The Avengers

District 9

Gravity

Dark Knight

The Hobbit

The World of Wall Street

The Walking Dead

The Secret in Their Eyes

Boardwalk Empire

Deadly Honeymoon

Ugly Betty

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn

Grey’s Anatomy

Alice in Wonderland

300 – Rise of an Empire

Godzilla
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by Dioxidane: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wow... Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by Chanchit: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wow! I must see the end of this.
I wonder if na red cloth our producer dey take do their own film trIck weh go make ur jaw drop at their extreme magic weh go make 5yrs old pikin say "na wa!"

1 Like

Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by sholay2011(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hollywood
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by Shortyy(f): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
lmaoo.. they've killed us. but it's amazing tho.. these white people are capable of anything.
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by boman2014: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
good one
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by tomhank(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Omg walking dead...

1 Like

Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by Chanchit: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Cc Seun, Lalasticlala,come rate this thread na, Idon seeam since morning, abeg make my guys too see am for FP so them go know say people weh rank us no3 dey whine us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by angelTI(f): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by clerkent(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Amelica get blain o0o.naija to learn in 5025
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Have always known that most of the scenes we see on high budgeted Movies and TV series were computer generated, but the artistry aspect is quite commendable. Absolutely brilliant.
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by safarigirl(f): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
The Brilliance of it all....

This thread has exposed Hollywood for the scam it is angry.......when

If you want originality and reality, watch Nollywwod. They give you the film as e dey, no jara, no fisi...Nollywood is Original, African grin

2 Likes

Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by prof800(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
safarigirl:
The Brilliance of it all....

This thread has exposed Hollywood for the scam it is angry.......when

If you want originality and reality, watch Nollywwod. They give you the film as e dey, no jara, no fisi...Nollywood is Original, African grin
grin
I want to believe you're just being sarcastic, right?
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by stonemind(f): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jeeeeez this is amazing
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
prof800:
grin
I want to believe you're just being sarcastic, right?
of course wink

1 Like

Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by Ograke(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2015
shocked

These guys are just amazing!

Chai.
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by yinxfun(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Mind blowing.... I could remember the way I laughed when a guy once told me Titanic was acted in a swimming pool.. On realizing that some years later, I couldn't but give it to these crazy white dudes
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by Aitee1: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Interesting grin
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by smylyzee(f): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Amazing!
Nollywood's vision 2090
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by donstevico(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hehe deceiving ppl grin
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by encryptjay(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2015
These guys are too much sha... see the real tricks...
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by 5p1naz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
smiley
Re: 21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! by tayoxx(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
I Tok am na

(1) (Reply)

‘minaj A Trois’ The Controversial Cover Of Nicki Minaj Impelreport / PIECES OF MIND (short Film Script) / The Nigerian Film School: A View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.