Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,044 members, 7,845,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims (23709 Views)

The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) / ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!! / How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
angry angry angry

kestolove95:
Kai...igbo boix grin sha
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by chrisReo23(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Guyz trying to make use of ur brain 2 make some kul cash grin
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by Burger01(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
...and some brain dead people will still fall for this scamsmiley
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by driand(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
K
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by Ezedon(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ok noted
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by free2ryhme: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
emmyrichie:
I saw this advert around the National Assembly quarters near the Apo bridge Abuja.

Please do not fall for this scam.

Please see photo below.

my brodas unemployed always thinking backward grin grin
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by siegfried99(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
ShakurM:
When I see 'both educated and non educated' I don know say na scam already

U can't scam a scammer grin

grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by olaolulazio(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mr Christopher is at it again!!!!

Igbo and scope.
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by Arysexy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Kai...igbo boix grin sha

Ishilove, lalasticlala, seun, ngwakwe is this boy above ban or what?
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by pamcode(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
lol Nigerians no dey carry last for anything. Owu na bastard.
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by yomi007k(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
emmyrichie:
I saw this advert around the National Assembly quarters near the Apo bridge Abuja.

Please do not fall for this scam.

Please see photo below.
Op no worry, I go use flashing DESTROY dt number. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by Rooneyboy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
dasensible1:
Some gullible ones will still fall for this out of desperation. smh

Don't call the gullible bro...... Have u ever looked for job in this country

Pray u never do.

A man's condition can make him fall for ANYTHING.....
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by chingydaboss(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wasted sperm.. wish ur dad did sumtin else dat night instead of having sex..

Bigot sad
kestolove95:
Kai...igbo boix grin sha

1 Like

Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by XBLadez: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beware wetin? APC itself is a scam!
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by luther2012: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Na only for that dirty country call naija! GOD bless CAMEROON , we love our country...Very soon we go send all those naija back to naija
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by akin269(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
i knw

it was worri boy

that did it
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Kai...igbo boix grin sha

if i respond to u in my usual manner by pasting ur picture all over the thread it will look as if there is something more to it.

ur igbophobia is even worse than been xenophobic, wondering when u are ever gonna make rational contributions without been senile or is tribalism engraved in ur DNA?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by emeka2847: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Kai...igbo boix grin sha
Stop that shit!
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by Pebcak: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by stinggy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
cramjones:
by lol

Really? undecided
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by mek2002(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Kai...igbo boix grin sha

The same Igbo boys dictate what you use in this country; clothes, generators, phones, name them. Your hatred will bounce back to you

1 Like

Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by mek2002(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=luther2012 post=33099474]Na only for that dirty country call naija! GOD bless CAMEROON , we love our country...Very soon we go send all those naija back to naija [/quote

what is there in Cameroon? Nigeria don see wii
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by chacoonder(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
The APC on the advert could mean something else....something like Asari Property Company e.t.c and not the flawless All Progressive Congress.
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by Oyecute(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
ShakurM:
When I see 'both educated and non educated' I don know say na scam already

U can't scam a scammer grin
ICPC on their way to your location Sir!
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by olaniyanc: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
PassingShot:
Nigerians sha!

Chai, daris Goddu ooooo.

Any scammer using Apc or trying to tarnish Buhari should be sentenced to 90 years imprisonment with hard labour. The time of impunity is over.WAI.
NO SOFT LANDING.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by Kaybill: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Awon Ole!
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by ShakurM(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oyecute:
ICPC on their way to your location Sir!
im home alone sef
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by YoungIncredible: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
I smell GNLD
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by deletrue: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Einsthawkton:
The posted above me should be prosecuted.

His likes are responsible for things like that the op shared

Fellow Nigerians, let's come together to build a nation that we all have longed for, let's do away with tribalism, religious hatred and the rest of all other social vices.

Together, Nigeria will be better

Support the government in which ever you can.

Criticism is the sweetest part of democracy, do it in the right way not wrecking havoc and making nuisance of yourself and future.

Let's live together in peace and unity.
Who is this barbarian? Why is the degree of your madness suddenly increasing? Why were you not preaching this your sermon of togetherness and unity when your vegetable president Buhari was not elected? Damn fool.
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by juventino: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
dasensible1:
Some gullible ones will still fall for this out of desperation. smh
I pray you'll never be out of job. The level of desperation of job seekers is boundless.
Re: Photo: Beware!!! Scammers Using APC To Swindle Unsuspecting Victims by anonimi: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
cramjones:
This could be the handiwork of some guy called Barcanista.
CramJones[/b]

SCAMJones speaking from experience of how he has scammed people in the past and continues scamming them till date

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Head Almost Chopped Off In Bayelsa (Photos) / Kano State Police Shoot 3 Robbers Dead,Recover Weapons(photos) / Thieves Who Stole From RCCG Church In Delta State Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.