Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,835 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!! (919 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out. / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!! by omaigala(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Below is the screenshot of the text message I got from some sheep and cows this yesterday.
Please don't fall a victim. No bank will send you such message.

Beware!!!

Please spread the news.

Re: ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Where's the screen shot

Edited:

Thanks for the info..
Re: ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!! by omaigala(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Where's the screen shot

Please check again... I've uploaded it.

CC: lalasticlala & seun
Re: ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice Info buh note that cash withdrawal can't be made iif you disclose ur card PIN to a fraudster that does not have ur ATM card.

You become vulnerable to atm fraud online iif Ur card PAN(i.e 16-digit+ code) on Atm card and atimes the C.VV number (Card Verification Value 3digits) behind the card n PIN iis compromised smiley
Re: ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!! by omaigala(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
vimi:
Nice Info buh note that cash withdrawal can't be made iif you disclose ur card PIN to a fraudster that does not have ur ATM card.

You become vulnerable to atm fraud online iif Ur card PAN(i.e 16-digit+ code) on Atm card and atimes the C.VV number (Card Verification Value 3digits) behind the card n PIN iis compromised smiley

I guess that was what they wanted me to divulge as soon as I mistakenly fall for the scheme.
Re: ATM SCAM: New Ways Devised By Scammers To Swindle Unsuspecting People. Beware!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
omaigala:

I guess that was what they wanted me to divulge as soon as I mistakenly fall for the scheme.
Exactly! grin

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Scammer Online / For Missing A Class See What An Alfa Did To This Boy (photos) / Photo Of The Nigerian Student Who Was Attacked With Iron Rod In Hyderabad, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.