Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State (3937 Views)

Dino Melaye Pictured Having A Nice Time / Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
It seems Anambra no wan carry last for the change lol...

Willie is working!!!

1 Like

Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by jantofubu(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
sychophants!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Basildvalour(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Buhari isn't fit, this man isn't strong

Just see how he is looking....May God help him

1 Like

Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by clip: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Buhari is going to rule by proxy.

1 Like

Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Ezemust: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
God help buhari.he is so old

1 Like

Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
jantofubu:
sychophants!

Lol you got the gist... Buh I caught you... Mr sycophant... Change Is for everybody but the outcome to each person... I don't know... grin

1 Like

Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Basildvalour:

...give him 4 months after being sworn in before you conclude...
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by nakamora: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oh Lord,may Buhari outlived those wishing him death while saving as president of Nigeria.

Oh Lord those who said Buhari is unfit, may Buhari pay their hospital bills.
All those wishing Buhari evil,may the evil visit them like Haman & his family.

Say Amen by clicking like.

17 Likes

Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Emteebee(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
Basildvalour:

Learn to reason with small head. You think it's by his frail look? If that's the case, Mugabe for don die na.
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by sherrylo: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
nakamora:
Oh Lord,may Buhari outlived those wishing him death while saving as president of Nigeria.

Oh Lord those who said Buhari is unfit, may Buhari pay their hospital bills.
All those wishing Buhari evil,may the evil visit them like Haman & his family.

Say Amen by clicking like

AMEN
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by stevecantrell: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
clip:

No problem. He has a vice.
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Qmab: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nawa for people o, because the man dey lanky now, that one come mean say him life dey hang on thread?
I wish him a long and ailment-free life during is tenure as president and beyond. If you don't, keep it to yourself.
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by aresa: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
In sane and rational parts of the world and Nigeria, lean and fit means you are healthy, but according to villagers and backward TaNoids, protruding bear and Isi Ewu bele means you are very healthy... Talk about backward and upside down people....

1 Like

Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by iamrealdeji(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
@ jieta ,you asked me what language they speak in Ilorin,but I couldn't reply cos the thread was closed,the most common language that people speak all the time in Ilorin is Yoruba,sometimes,i just overhear some people speak other languages like once in 2 months,only for English language which is spoken in schools and offices,even yoruba is more commonly spoken in schools and offices than English
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by jieta: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:
@ jieta ,you asked me what language they speak in Ilorin,but I couldn't reply cos the thread was closed,the most common language that people speak all the time in Ilorin is Yoruba,sometimes,i just overhear some people speak other languages like once in 2 months,only for English language which is spoken in schools and offices,even yoruba is more commonly spoken in schools and offices than English
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by jieta: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:
that means someone that dont understand yoruba cant work there
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by iamrealdeji(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
jieta:
oh,why not,you can work there,ive been having hausa,Igbo,Edo friends since I was in secondary school here,and most of them couldn't speak yoruba,but we flow well,they speak english to market women and those women so understand them
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by iamrealdeji(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
jieta:
oh,why not,you can work there,ive been having hausa,Igbo,Edo friends since I was in secondary school here,and most of them couldn't speak yoruba,but we flow well,they speak english to market women and those women understand them
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Are you planning your excuse for when you poison him?

May the gods of our great ancestors defeat all evil planned against Buhari and our people.

Ezemust:
God help buhari.he is so old

Basildvalour:

Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Basildvalour(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Emteebee:

Learn to reason with small head. You think it's by his frail look? If that's the case, Mugabe for don die na.
And do u think you even have a head to reason with?

Did you read anywhere in my post that he will die? If someone is not strong does it mean he is been wished death and let me ask, if it is not by strength, then, it is by what
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by citizenY(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
clip:

Yes and he Obiano will be the de jure president angry angry angry angry angry
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Yasher: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Obiano gradually becoming a big boy in Nigeria's politics. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Ezemust: 12:46am On Apr 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
Are you planning your excuse for when you poison him?

May the gods of our great ancestors defeat all evil planned against Buhari and our people.

ok let me reverse my statement.God purnish Buhari,he is so young
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 26, 2015
If something happens to Buhari, we know it is foul play by people implying he may die soon.
Ezemust:
ok let me reverse my statement.God purnish Buhari,he is so young
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Emteebee(m): 5:02am On Apr 26, 2015
Basildvalour:
And do u think you even have a head to reason with?

Did you read anywhere in my post that he will die? If someone is not strong does it mean he is been wished death and let me ask, if it is not by strength, then, it is by what
That's why i said use your small head and think, if you had done that, you wouldn't ask me this question. Because one looks frail doesn't mean he isn't strong or he's less fit, and I gave an example of ultimate senario which could happen, Mugabe look a lot more frail than Buhari, but the office didn't make him any less weak not to talk of dying.
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by jieta: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:
oh,why not,you can work there,ive been having hausa,Igbo,Edo friends since I was in secondary school here,and most of them couldn't speak yoruba,but we flow well,they speak english to market women and those women so understand them
thank u,pls how is the housing system in ilorin, can u get apartment of 2000 a month in ilorin
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Ilekeh(f): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Let those serving the Ijwas reorient themselves to Buhari because he's not going anywhere for a long time.

Buhari till 2023

Obiano, you look better in Agbada .......you look classy and civilized.
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by iamrealdeji(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
jieta:
thank u,pls how is the housing system in ilorin, can u get apartment of 2000 a month in ilorin
A room or flat?
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by jieta: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

A room or flat?
a room sir
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by iamrealdeji(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
jieta:
a room sir
Ofcourse,you can even get cheaper
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by sammyj: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
What a world, imagine people that had so much hatred fro GMB are the people paying him courtesy visit more than others !!! grin grin
Re: GMB Pictured Having Fun With Gov. Of Anambra State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
^ that's exactly my point...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafranbushboy Delete Your Account Now / Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others / How To Stop 419?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.