Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others (4019 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by mrrights: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2019
Olawepo-Hashim challenges Buhari, Atiku to presidential debate

The presidential candidate of the People’s Trust, Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, on Sunday challenged the presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress, President Muhammadu Buhari and that of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, to a presidential debate.

He said the challenge became necessary following the failure of Buhari and Atiku to attend the debate held on Saturday.

Olawepo-Hashim threw the challenge in a statement in Abuja.

He said, “Nigerian voters deserve to scrutinise the candidates and programmes of the two behemoth that have come to be known as the ‘two evils’ of Nigerian politics. Their absence under whatever excuse(s) shows their contempt for the voters.”

He, however, congratulated Mrs Oby Ezekwesili, Mr Kinsley Moghalu and Mr Fela Durotoye for their performance at the debate.

“The three candidates advertised to the world a teaser of what stuff new generation of political leaders are made of,” he said.

Olawepo-Hashim called on the Nigeria Election Debate Group/Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria to organise another debate to include his party, which he described as the biggest of the newly-registered political parties that had been unfairly excluded.

He said, “We have complained about this in the past; a new debate will be a good way to cure the debate platform of that error.

“There is no problem in making a mistake by excluding us, but it will be dishonourable not to seize a good opportunity to correct your error.”

The PT presidential candidate further called on the organisers to also include promising politicians like Omoyele Sowore and others who might be interested in the next round of the debate.

https://punchng.com/olawepo-hashim-challenges-buhari-atiku-to-presidential-debate/

1 Like

Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by baliyubla: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2019
This Hashim man go wait tire. The dullard that won't even accept to debate a two year old.

7 Likes

Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by Starboytwo(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2019
Na joblessness dey make me dey do 2nd to comment...
Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by hisexcellency34: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Why was this exceptionally brilliant man excluded from the debate in the first place? I see him winning the presidential election
Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by three: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Okay

It's #DebateChallenge Season.

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by orion7: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2019
atiku can debate anyway.

buhari will not come

4 Likes

Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2019
Oga do your debate on election day.

Being an orator doesn't automatically make you a messiah. Chill man
Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by dunkem21(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by Shegzy8(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224
Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by Randy100: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2019
We are waiting for the Buhari to accept the challenge
Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by Evercurious(f): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2019
Shegzy8:
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224

USE YOUR PVC NOW AND CURE THIS ISSUE OF JOBLESSNESS

3 Likes

Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by specialmati(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2019
no one should vote the lifeless one.I repeat no one should vote the lifeless one his not in control of his government

4 Likes

Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by marv1: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wasting of time...
Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by Boyooosa(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wailers AND Hailers, over to you...
whats ur take on this?

Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by HomeOfMe(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
mrrights:
Olawepo-Hashim challenges Buhari, Atiku to presidential debate

The presidential candidate of the People’s Trust, Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, on Sunday challenged the presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress, President Muhammadu Buhari and that of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, to a presidential debate.

He said the challenge became necessary following the failure of Buhari and Atiku to attend the debate held on Saturday.

Olawepo-Hashim threw the challenge in a statement in Abuja.

He said, “Nigerian voters deserve to scrutinise the candidates and programmes of the two behemoth that have come to be known as the ‘two evils’ of Nigerian politics. Their absence under whatever excuse(s) shows their contempt for the voters.”

He, however, congratulated Mrs Oby Ezekwesili, Mr Kinsley Moghalu and Mr Fela Durotoye for their performance at the debate.

“The three candidates advertised to the world a teaser of what stuff new generation of political leaders are made of,” he said.

Olawepo-Hashim called on the Nigeria Election Debate Group/Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria to organise another debate to include his party, which he described as the biggest of the newly-registered political parties that had been unfairly excluded.

He said, “We have complained about this in the past; a new debate will be a good way to cure the debate platform of that error.

“There is no problem in making a mistake by excluding us, but it will be dishonourable not to seize a good opportunity to correct your error.”

The PT presidential candidate further called on the organisers to also include promising politicians like Omoyele Sowore and others who might be interested in the next round of the debate.

https://punchng.com/olawepo-hashim-challenges-buhari-atiku-to-presidential-debate/
I can imagine Buhari saying,"who is this inconsequencial ass.hole..
Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by mohims(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
baliyubla:
This Hashim man go wait tire. The dullard that won't even accept to debate a two year old.

Egbe-igwe gbagbuo gi

Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by mohims(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
specialmati:
no one should vote the lifeless one.I repeat no one should vote the lifeless one his not in control of his government
Egbe igwe gbagbuo gi. Nkita

Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by bilms(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
smiley
Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by redole: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
lets hear it
Re: Olawepo-hashim Challenges Buhari, Atiku To Presidential Debate, Hail Oby Others by mrrights: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
hum

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Silent As Abba Kyari’s Ghost Tears Villa Apart / APC May Have No Candidate Again In Edo Governorship Elections. / Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.