Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally (67301 Views)

Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage / Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Aso Rock Deserted After Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Ediss(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
i always go emotional when this great loving and bless man talk sad i love GEJ may be because am a blessed child.

6 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Positiveminds(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
What you tried to portray is different from the quote of his speech. Bitterness will kill some of you Nigerians.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Bishop44: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Bros don dey go o shocked angry
Bye bye, bros grin grin grin
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by paosca10: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nawa ooo! Nigerians n betrayal

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Arogunmasa(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
mr man you should stop bothering yourself about people deserting aso rock, but you should start thinking about the years you will spend in prison. if i dont see jonathan, diezani, abba moro, ffk in jail by september this year, then buhari will no longer earn my respect.

#gejmustgotojail

Show some love man, that's kinda harsh.

3 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by synergycom19: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ok he thought they were his friends and associates?Nigerians we're yiur friends and associates,but you abandoned the masses,who truely loved you and went for news friends. How can bests the hands that fed you and expect to have friends?
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by otemanuduno: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
[size=17] charter 1000 lagbuses for the TANOIDS and the e-pdp-warriors on Nairaland here and ASO ROCK will be filled up grin [/size]
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
buygala:
All the sycophants and Political whores have either relocated to Daura or are scheming on how to 'honestly' do so undecided

The spotlight has shifted.... so have the cheering crowds cry

SOLDIER GO, SOLDIER COME, BARRACK OF SYCOPHANTS REMAIN angry

You used to be a staunch supporter of Buhari and APC, what happened?
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by udmydearest(f): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
mr man you should stop bothering yourself about people deserting aso rock, but you should start thinking about the years you will spend in prison. if i dont see jonathan, diezani, abba moro, ffk in jail by september this year, then buhari will no longer earn my respect.

#gejmustgotojail
get a life mydear...... I dislike talkatives.

3 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by luckman20(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Upon all GEJ has done, you still want him in jail?
Haba

1 Like

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by andyanders: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Realdeals:
You mean GEJ said this undecided
Na so life be my president, those people around you wanted you to end up like Laurent Gbagbo, but thank God you are smarter than them all

[/url]

Exactly. I thank God he did the right thing and I believe and know it was God who opened his eyes to have gone ahead to do the right thing by conceding power to Buhari and congratulating him before the rogues that surrounded him knew his mind.

1 Like

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by stchinedu: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
midolian:
Success has many friends.. Failure on the other hand, makes you know your true friends.

Life is a good teacher..I av seen a situation where the snail was deserted by its shell when it failed to survive an attack. cry cry cry

[size=4pt]sai baba[/size]

True talk...The bolded grin

1 Like

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by p1jiobi: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by p1jiobi: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Never knew your stupidityyyy was this bad.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Ediss(m): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail
i dislike goats like you. am not going to be polity on this goat. come out and fight through the keyboard.

1 Like

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by bynat(f): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
buygala:
All the sycophants and Political whores have either relocated to Daura or are scheming on how to 'honestly' do so undecided

The spotlight has shifted.... so have the cheering crowds cry

SOLDIER GO, SOLDIER COME, BARRACK OF SYCOPHANTS REMAIN angry
as Oyibo talk, if no pain then no gain
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Such is life
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by alexbch(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail
....ur jst xo lame

3 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by doctokwus: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caseless:
He's going to enjoy that freedom simply because he conceded defeat and did not stir up war. If he had acted otherwise, you and I know what the result would have been like.

i pity the guy Sha.
True.But d bitter truth is that part our problem have arisen because people don't get punished for sins against the Nation.
Too much impunity has made many feel and act above d law.
But as for pity,GEJ does not deserve a single pity.Many dead in d northeast would have been alive today if he showed just 1/10th sincerity in tacking BH. No man who plays politics with another's life deserves pity,unless that person publicly acknowledges his failings and seeks for forgiveness before man and God.

1 Like

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by hardbody: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail

When dummies talk......

You are still beclouded with this sense and feeling that Buhari is still heading a military junta ruling by Decree and able to just whisk people away and throw them into underground prisons. This is a democracy and laws are place to deal with virtually all issues both civil and criminal. It is called due process. Grow up and learn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by whizzyjohn(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nigeria will never forget u....GEJ thumbs
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by delonz(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail
How many former president is been jailed in this Country before? Do you think we are in military era where they send Head of States to prison after overthrow of Government? Keep waiting for the day GEJ would be sent to prison, keep dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by 989900: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
True talk oga Jonah.

Though you screwed up, ATEOTD, you finally did the right thing.

Never mind, even Jesus was deserted by same people he fed, healed, and hung out with, at the end, he only had God

1 Like

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Caseless: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
doctokwus:

True.But d bitter truth is that part our problem have arisen because people don't get punished for sins against the Nation.
Too much impunity has made many feel and act above d law.
But as for pity,GEJ does not deserve a single pity.Many dead in d northeast would have been alive today if he showed just 1/10th sincerity in tacking BH. No man who plays politics with another's life deserves pity,unless that person publicly acknowledges his failings and seeks for forgiveness before man and God.
you have raised my bar of hate for him again. He does not deserve a modicum of pity.

A line should be drawn from here; if you go against the law, u must be punished.

1 Like

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by babamajor: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
It was reported that ur wife was not there too, so blame ursef for bein used and dumped.
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by hardbody: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
mr man you are not buhari so you better quit saying rubbish... i will personally file a court case again gej if buhari government fails to do that

See mumu ooo.

Please google locus standi and come back here to write crap.

3 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Akpan107(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail
Buhari have to rule without our oil money...

No more free oil!

1 Like

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Life isn't fair Mr President n u shud know dat by now. Move on ASAP. grin
Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by loomer: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail

carry am go prison na, no be u be the police, lawyer and judge?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by ICHINONYE(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ure a bastard , if d stupid buhari don't lock him up make ur father go n lock him, stupid beast like u
kastonkastrol:

#gejmustgotojail

4 Likes

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by omarky(m): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
#LIFE........... Owo epo (oil hand)..........

Re: 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally by otemanuduno: 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
unfortunately your gej is going to jail very soon.. hehe

I otemanuduno, hereby second this motion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.