Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List (3614 Views)

Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by oginni106: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
I have been expecting something like this to happened. Buhari is a stubborn man and would not give chances to Tinubu eventhough he made him the president. Nigerian Pilot Saturday gathered from a member of the APC in Abuja that, close associates of Buhari from the North, are rooting for the outgoing Lagos State governor because of his sterling performance in the last eight years. However, they (Buhari’s close associates) are said to be aware that Tinubu is plotting to give final say on who makes the ministerial list for the entire South West, South East and South South zones and Fashola is not likely going to make Tinubu’s list. Although Tinubu will be allowed to make reasonable input in the list of ministerial nominees from the three zones in the South, because of his contributions to the success of APC, Buhari is not under any obligations to accept whatever list that is submitted by the “Jagaban Borgu” as Tinubu is fondly called. The source said,“since Buhari will be answerable to Nigerians on the performance of his ministers, the final decision of who will be in the incoming Federal Executive Council, is his to make. “If the General insists on having Governor Fashola in his cabinet, Tinubu just has to learn to live with it as there is nothing he can do about it.”he said. He further disclosed that Buhari has confidence in the capacity of Fashola to deliver on his mandate and the fact that he is not one of the governors that have corruption allegation hanging on his neck, makes him a natural choice in Buhari’s cabinet. On why Tinubu will be allowed to have a say on the list of ministers beyond the South West zone, he said APC did not produce any governor in majority of the South East and some South South states and as the national leader of the party, the party leaders in all those states will need to consult him on the ministerial nominees. However, he explained that Governors Adam Oshiomhole of Edo State is expected to pick a nominee from his state, while his Imo State counterpart, Owelle Rochas Okorocha will pick the Imo ministerial nominee if he emerges victorious in the supplementary election in his state. Meanwhile, rumour mills are flying around that some APC governors in the South West that were recently reelected, are getting set for war with Tinubu over ministerial, ambassadorial and board appointment nominees. The governors are plotting to frustrate any attempt by Tinubu to impose ministerial nominees on them. In a similar vein, the bickerings over the zoning arrangement in the APC has pitched party chieftains against each other as Tinubu has reportedly hijacked most of the positions.

See more on : http://talkwithbeejay..com/2015/04/buhari-tinubu-and-fashola-clash-over.html
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by greatness22(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmmm....

BabaOneChance neva sitdown well, Jagaban don dey disturb am......... Na wa o!

#sipping my bottle of pepsi

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by jantofubu(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
dem no knw say gmb no dey mumu like gej ni?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by temitemi1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fuji house of commotion grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by Israel5(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
So?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by Utchgirl(f): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
lolzz
4 ur mind
dis is jus d begining
watch out 4 part two.
We r now seeing d CHANGE

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by temitemi1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nah so my sis grin cheesy
Utchgirl:

lolzz
4 ur mind
dis is jus d begining
watch out 4 part two.
We r now seeing d CHANGE

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by MEILYN(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
This source is questionable.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by Utchgirl(f): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Nah so my sis grin cheesy
lolzz
im jus lafn in my dialect.
It's well
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by temitemi1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nah season of comedy we dey for naija grin
Utchgirl:

lolzz
It's well
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Keep wasting ur time over APC, they always managed to come out with a winning formula..

That was how were bringing out some yeye list of buhari's transition committee, only to get slapped in the face...

APC- change na ni

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by Jibreen4u(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Keep Calm guys, we got a country to rebuild
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by Kolade354(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Utchgirl:

lolzz
It's well
To whom Brain is give sense is expected but not in ur own case...........If you are luking for a president who will say yes to every name given to him without proper screening den Jonaadaft is d man............Kip expecting failure frm d incoming govt and dnt fvking stand up and take responsiblity.

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by efilefun(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
You believing a site looking for traffic shows the extent of your ...... lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by bamite(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Yea yea
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by bro4u: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
The Igbos will be Lyk''The Lord shall cause confusion in the midst of thy enemies.''gringrin

Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
u r daft
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by Raikishi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Buhari is probably the most discussed individual in all of Nigeria now.... Sigh! (make we face other things na, haba)
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by AmucheJane(f): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
I just dey observe
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by Tblacc001(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
I strongly believe buhari will have his way.....
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by Utchgirl(f): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kolade354:
To whom Brain is give sense is expected but not in ur own case...........If you are luking for a president who will say yes to every name given to him without proper screening den Jonaadaft is d man............Kip expecting failure frm d incoming govt and dnt fvking stand up and take responsiblity.
U can still state ur points witout insulting anybody
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by Jirate(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
“Abortion before pregnancy”………. wink
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by gebest: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
They should allow tinubu because he will always give us d very best.
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by vision2050: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
cliche
Re: Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List by tomakint: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
MEILYN:
This source is questionable.
...but if the heading was to read, '$700 million Raw Cash Found in President Jonathan Otueke Home' this same questionable source would have been impeccable shey? undecided

Buhari Doesn't Know The Meaning Of Inclusive Governance-video / Federal Allocation To Each State In March 2016.check Out How Much Osun State Got / Why Sane Christians, Igbos And The IPOB Rejoice Over Trump's Victory