Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (40671 Views)

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by midolian(m): 6:30am On Sep 05, 2015
The covert crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress (APC) may take a new dimension following the seeming ploy by the former Lagos State Governor, Bola Tinubu, to nominate the former chairman of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Chief Festus Odumegwu, as a ministerial candidate in the President Muhammadu Buhari cabinet.

The move, THISDAY gathered, is unsettling the Imo State c, who prides himself as the leader of the APC in the South-east, seeing his supposed leadership of the party in the South-east as being eroded.

A source who confided in THISDAY yesterday said: “Already, the former Lagos State governor, who is popularly called the National Leader of the APC has taken Odumegwu to the president.”

Odumegwu had served in the PDP administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan as the Chairman of National Population Commission (NPC).

He was fired by Jonathan following series of complaints against him as the chairman of that all sensitive federal government agency.
The Imo State governor is the only governor from the South-east geopolitical zone who is a member of the APC and supported the administration of President Buhari in no small way during the last elections.

The governor had during a congratulatory visit to Buhari as president-elect boasted that if not for the strategy that the leadership of the APC in the South-east zone applied during the election, which saw the voting power of the region diminish by over 50 per cent, it would have been very difficult for the APC to win the presidential election.

Okorocha, it was gathered, had been of the strong opinion that he should be allowed by the party to dictate the pace in the South-east because his splinter APGA was part of the merger that formed the APC.

However, the current move by Tinubu, some analysts believe, is part of the larger plot to assert his leadership and control of the party in all the zone.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okorocha-tinubu-set-to-clash-over-ministerial-nomination/219392/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by chocolateme(f): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2015
Okorocha the pregnant man, hope you have hit the gym recently because this weight (Tinubu) you are about to carry is outrageous.
APC is now having a lot of discord among themselves..
I knew it that the taste of pudding lies on eating it.

FTC
Chocolate cream

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Politicians interested in what pleases them probably not the masses!

Need anything at all from Jumia?
Contact me now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by tyson99(m): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2015
ok
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by mmafhew(m): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Na dem sabi. Make beta person just be minister.

#mmafhewcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by midolian(m): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Festus Odumegwu of all people? This must not be true. If he makes Baba's list, then we have a big problem angry

owobokiri:

Festus Odimegwu is by far a more productive technocrat than all these "come and chop" APC politicians your likes hail to no end. . And the record is there. He might be loquacious, but his productivity level is impeccable. . Ditto Bath Nnaji
"He might be loquacious but his productivity level is impeccable" grin Okay. You think say Naija na brewery? Which record is there if I may ask? Didn't he serve as NPC chairman? Were you not born then? Were the NPC commissioners under him ever pleased with him? 22 of them filed a petition against him b4 the very good day his "loquacity" showed him the way out of office and you are here saying his productivity is impeccable. Broda, Naija no be brewery o!

http://allafrica.com/stories/201310180079.html

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Teryfik(m): 6:36am On Sep 05, 2015
jst passing by

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2015
NO anything appointment from TINUBU is noil and void, though im not from south east but we dnt want anyone in a public office that is a boytoy to TINUBU.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Akshow: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2015
Issorait
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by adebayo10977(m): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2015
please I beg una,so u don't kill tinubu untimely, cux every news tinubu ds tinubu dat.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by jazinogold(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2015
hmmm
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by MikelEleta(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2015
If this is true I think Rochas shud totally reject dx. Tinubu can't keep controlling all over. Am sure he can NEVER try to do dt in d North cos he wud be disgraced

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2015
chocolateme:
Okorocha the pregnant man, hope you have hit the gym recently because this weight (Tinubu) you are about to carry is outrageous.
APC is now having a lot of discord among themselves..
I knew it that the taste of pudding lies on eating it.
Not that I am a fan of Okoroawusa but Saraki has already proven Tinubu to be a light weight politician and a local champion!!! Any candidate even from the Sw backed by Tinubu would suffer in the Senate

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by yanabasee(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Sai baba.
Sai Dauran-slow poke.
Sai I wail pass you.
Sai naija on one chance.
Sai I will probe the probables.
Sai I have lied and will keep lying.
Sai I be hypocrite.
Sai I corrupt pass GEJ.
Sai Amaechi cannot be probe.
Sai Atiku is a saint.
Sai Tinubu no sabi play politics.
Sai OBJ is Allah's grandchild.
Sai tongue grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by LoveMachine(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2015
These guys
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by nnachukz(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Okoroawusa, you see your life. Nothing for you. After your tenure na jail you go enter.

17 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by owobokiri(m): 7:06am On Sep 05, 2015
midolian:
Festus Odumegwu of all people? This must not be true. If he makes Baba's list, then we have a big problem angry

Festus Odimegwu is by far a more productive technocrat than all these "come and chop" APC politicians your likes hail to no end. . And the record is there. He might be loquacious, but his productivity level is impeccable. . Ditto Bath Nnaji

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2015
If you believe this news then you are GULLIBLE

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm looking for aminat508 on this thread, I know she is always on every midolian's thread, forming familiarity.
Morning my princess

@topic, until I see picture and video of blood gushing out from both of them, I refuse to believe

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by GabrielSuswam(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Tinubu Kindly Allow Rochas dictate for Imo

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari should stick to his guns and not allow people nominate members of his cabinet for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2015
Let them killl themselves quietly

I don't care,my prayer everyday APC must be destroy before 2019

Buhari must fail

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by SaiBuharii: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2015
PDP agents and their fake news

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by obo389(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2015
owobokiri:

Gbam!!
that guy is truly a technocrat.very intelligent for that matter and in the class and likes of fashola and gismack rewane.
he's also a one time chairman or director of Nigerian breweries. am in full support of him

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2015
h
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Ass*Holes.

All they want is Appointments... They get there All they do is Mis-manage funds.

When they Mis Manage Funds.... All they do is Blame others for it....

Sango will strike all of u....For making Nigeria almost unbearable for the masses...
Selfish beings..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by DankemzI(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2015
Bobo theory

Okorocha ntoooooooooor!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by Ayoswit(f): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2015
They are fighting for their stomach as usual. Useless polithieftians.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by ibkgab001: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2015
What binds them together is about to separate them

fight ....1...2....3.....4

Anyway don't be surprised if JAGABAN Fire okorocha oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by godoluwa(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2015
lets keep watching d thriller
Re: Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination by freedom96: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2015
Fight tinubu at the peril of your presidential ambition

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / PDP In Dilemma Over Jonathan’s Abandoned Campaign Materials - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.