Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing (196999 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / DOWNLOAD Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao FIGHT / See The $1m Emerald Belt For The Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Truth234(m): 4:03am On May 03, 2015
GogetterMD:
Be warned, Manny Pacquiao can shock. On 6 December 2008 he stepped up two weight divisions to take on the decorated American Oscar de la Hoya at the MGM Grand and physically dismantled his opponent, punishing blow by punishing blow.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I think Manny Pacquiao would be the fighter he was that night," said De La Hoya, who retired after round eight. "He never stopped throwing punches. That win catapulted him to new heights."

Mayweather won DelaHoya two years before Many fought washed up DelaHoya at catch weight. Mayweather fought him at 154, DelaHoya comfortable weight while Manny asked him to drop weight to 147. Mayweather beat you at your best!

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Roland17(m): 4:04am On May 03, 2015
Too may stars, I see why Charles Barkey was not on set for TNT, there goes Tom Brady.. Today na today for sleep.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Lordave: 4:05am On May 03, 2015
Olaone1:

He danced his way through grin grin grin
You get bif with English guys? Though, their hyping no get limit.
I hate that Haye lost that match after beating Valuev comfortably.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by AAinEqGuinea: 4:05am On May 03, 2015

Floyd backers have the most testosterone, courage, and charisma than any ( m ) betting on pacman
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by GogetterMD(m): 4:06am On May 03, 2015
I'm fast. I'm so, so fast...
Mayweather v Pacquiao

Do you fancy yourself as a bit of a Pac Man? Do you have the blistering hand speed?

The 36-year-old was recently filmed in training landing 126 punches on a bag in 30 seconds. That's over four punches per second raining down on the target. Give it a try this Sunday morning. How many can you throw in half a minute?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by CrazyMan(m): 4:06am On May 03, 2015
So what's up with the bout...guys please give us updates.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by roymary: 4:06am On May 03, 2015
byrron:

are u related to both of them because i know no hw that one nw carry concern the boxing fight wey i wan watch.
i no dey protest for gray so i dey inside my house.

When they come knocking you should kindly speak all that pidgin.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Emperortj93(m): 4:07am On May 03, 2015
GogetterMD:
The most bought fights in boxing history...
Mayweather v Pacquiao

Like the opening of a blockbuster film which wants to go one better than those listed in the current record books, this fight has a mark it ns to hit to go down in history too.

If we look at the biggest HBO and Showtime productions of the last 27 years, the figure of 2.4m as a target becomes clear.

2.4m pay-per-view buys: Oscar De La Hoya vs. Floyd Mayweather, 5 May 2007.

2.2m pay-per-view buys: Floyd Mayweather vs. Saul Alvarez, 14 September 2013.

1.99m pay-per-view buys: Evander Holyfield vs. Mike Tyson II, 28 June 1997.

1.97m pay-per-view buys: Lennox Lewis vs. Mike Tyson, 8 June 2002.
u mean to tell me dat pacman haven't gotten any pay per view record that eclipse that of Holyfield vs tyson fought in the 90s
America can support theirs shaa
Anyway teammanny

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by knightsTempler: 4:07am On May 03, 2015
if Manny is able to get in and work on Floyd quickly, he'll be able to win. However, if it goes the distance, I think Mayweather will take it.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Lordave: 4:07am On May 03, 2015
Truth234:

Mayweather won DelaHoya two years before Many fought washed up DelaHoya at catch weight. Mayweather fought him at 154, DelaHoya comfortable weight while Manny asked him to drop weight to 147. Mayweather beat you at your best!
Bullshyt, if he wasn't gonna cope, why did he agree to drop weight?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Judelord57: 4:08am On May 03, 2015
CHIMCO:
Where can one watch the match?
African shrine Agindingbi Ikeja.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by mdee1(m): 4:08am On May 03, 2015
eakenbor:
The fight nor dey start? Or is Jega the referee?
me sef tire o, my battery remain 29% sad
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Seamareggae(m): 4:08am On May 03, 2015
Seems like TVC wan show the fight
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by MabraO: 4:08am On May 03, 2015
Live updates biko
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by themodernman: 4:09am On May 03, 2015
Creamish:
I can't believe I'm actually awake right now...d fight better b worth it cos I no de carry sleep play... grin

Why you dey waste your talent, goan sleep for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 4:09am On May 03, 2015
roymary:

When they come knocking you should kindly speak all that pidgin.

will refer them to u because u knw them and i dont
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Ralphlauren(m): 4:09am On May 03, 2015
Olaone1:
Kai! Memory lane: Mayweather vs Hatton and the hype in Britain. Hatton flopped exceptionally badly.

Klitschko vs Haye and the hype in Britain as well. Haye flopped badly as well.

That's David Haye's match was the most painful. Chai!

The hype was another level and he lost. angry
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Olaone1: 4:10am On May 03, 2015
Manny mother praying. lol
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Ralphlauren(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2015
GogetterMD:
It's hardly top secret that Amir Khan wants a shot at Floyd Mayweather. The titles, the pay day, the glitz and glamour, what fighter wouldn't?

The Bolton fighter is ringside tonight and while boxing records are broken before his very eyes, he is instead shaping up to meet American Chris Algieri - a man Pacquiao knocked down six times last time out - in four weeks.

Getty Images
"Pacquiao is hungrier for the fight as he knows what this fight holds for him," Khan told BBC Sport. "I think it will be a 50-50 fight in the first few rounds but then Mayweather may edge forward with his experience and confidence and take the next six rounds to win the fight.

"I want to fight Mayweather. The reason why is Manny Pacquiao and I are friends, we used to train together. Also, Mayweather is an unbeaten fighter and I want to give him his first loss."

Take a ticket and wait your turn Amir. Your number has not been called yet...

grin grin grin hopefully he will soon get his slot.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Emperortj93(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2015
How comes after i subscribe for my bb, I fit use am stream live match? OLX tin Sale it
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Olaone1: 4:11am On May 03, 2015
Ralphlauren:

That's David Haye's match was the most painful. Chai!

The hype was another level and he lost. angry
He lost the match and let us down with his performance. I didn't believe the ankle injury fib. Too lame
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 4:12am On May 03, 2015
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by emmabest2000(m): 4:12am On May 03, 2015
CrazyMan:
So what's up with the bout...guys please give us updates.
dude ur signature na die ooo cheesy ur Igbo writing is incomplete lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 4:12am On May 03, 2015
knightsTempler:
if Manny is able to get in and work on Floyd quickly, he'll be able to win. However, if it goes the distance, I think Mayweather will take it.

Manny will never win Floyd by decision in Vegas. Never ever, and that's where the whole shit lies.

Manny all the way! smiley
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by gbodimowo(m): 4:13am On May 03, 2015
So what's up now guys no fuel to watch
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Olaone1: 4:13am On May 03, 2015
MabraO:
Live updates biko
We will do that. Stay tuned
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by sweetguy10(m): 4:13am On May 03, 2015
Na wa ooooo den nor dey start ?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by themodernman: 4:14am On May 03, 2015
kay1one2:
Private plane traffic at vegas airport. @yahoosports

Dem never born d devil wey say I no go make am angry

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by toluxa1(m): 4:14am On May 03, 2015
semoly:
Live from minna

Bros, me sef dey Minna ooo. Where are you watching from? What site/app?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by GogetterMD(m): 4:14am On May 03, 2015
On to the big one...
Mayweather v Pacquiao

Ladies and gents, get ready. The final undercard fight is done and dusted, next up, Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao...

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Olaone1: 4:14am On May 03, 2015
Mayweather.

#doro mega super fighter

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by SirShymexx: 4:14am On May 03, 2015
The champ!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (58) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.