Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing - Sports (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing (196825 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / DOWNLOAD Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao FIGHT / See The $1m Emerald Belt For The Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by TheAlchemist: 8:31am On May 03, 2015
Mayweather... the ultimate yahoo boy $120m .... boy why wont he hug Manny!
So this is what people waited five years to watch! As they say no blood no glory!
Give Me Ali v frazier any day any time!

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ShakurM(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Ok and Evander Holyfield who invested is lazy abi? Hahahaha dude quote me when Floyd is 68.
good. I'm sure u know what 'assets' mean lipsrsealed. Take care.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by JoeCutie(m): 8:33am On May 03, 2015
LewisO:

This your post is...

Hilarious. grin
Sensible. cool smiley
Touching. cry

That's life, but God will surely make the best come to us too.

When search about the guy you will know how that guy really is.

He ones bought pair of shoes with millions of $dollars, but we gat not to think of that bro, let's believe ours is coming. grin
Na so oh. We gotta hustle harder. grin

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by TonyOputa(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
Hahahahahaaha I have done this before and I will do it again and again. I was first challenged by one Berem, that ID has been deactivated, she called me Chidi and uploaded lots of pictures of one guy from Enugu or so saying it must be me. I had no choice than to upload pictures to prove me and my person and how I live. Everyone was convinced, so what you doing isnt new to Billyonaire, I do not even think you have whatever it takes to even compare.

You see? I gave you "monday, 11am" as a time for your challenge and you had no objections to that. Cool.

It jes goes to show you jobless as ever.
Monday 11am. Which gainfull engaged human will be doing an online show-off at that on-peak time? Talk less a billionare? Shey you're money you no deh work for am? Or na bloodmoney ni? Even G-boys well me busy finding maga by that time.

Bro sorry for the plenty talk. Its just that actually did thought u did worth some penny. Buhhh...

Anyways.. Try applying for loan from bank of agriculture. I could help you fix a proposal. Did you know cassava is a cash crop? You can start exportion too. 500,000k loan can help you start small. We all understand the rate of unemployment is high buh...
Why stay unemployed when you can actually an Agroprenuer.. grin

Or in easier words..

Abeg Billyonaire go and farm jor.

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Anoruo(m): 8:36am On May 03, 2015
American Wonder. SMH

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 8:37am On May 03, 2015
omenka:
Humility or otherwise, has nothing to do with one's prowess when it comes to boxing.
And that is the mistake people ALWAYS make...they think 'HUMILITY' and talent or gift are one and the same...I WISH undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by blacknumbia123(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2015
datone:

after now dstv go put the foolish boxing show on repeat broadcast them go dey show am anyhow like say the fight never finish with al their stupid analysis wey no get head ...just to punish us wey no dey on premium . na thunder go fire dstv them papa left nyansh and the centre parting ..when them no allow anybody to watch am live ...
...... #lol# why you dey provoke like this na? No worry na the life cartoon dem go show. Dia original papa.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 8:39am On May 03, 2015
TonyOputa:

You see? I gave you "monday, 11am" as a time for your challenge and you had no objections to that. Cool.

It jes goes to show you jobless as ever.
Monday 11am. Which gainfull engaged human will be doing an online show-off at that on-peak time? Talk less a billionare? Shey you're money you no deh work for am? Or na bloodmoney ni? Even G-boys well me busy finding maga by that time.

Bro sorry for the plenty talk. Its just that actually did thought u did worth some penny. Buhhh...

Anyways.. Try applying for loan from bank of agriculture. I could help you fix a proposal. Did you know cassava is a cash crop? You can start exportion too. 500,000k loan can help you start small. We all understand the rate of unemployment is high buh...
Why stay unemployed when you can actually an Agroprenuer.. grin

Or in easier words..

Abeg Billyonaire go and farm jor.

So, you mean you are no longer interested in the contest because I accept your 11AM Monday challenge ? And your excuse is that I am supposed to be working on Monday 11AM ? I accepted that time, because if I objected you will call me a liar. So, now that I accepted your challenge at even an odd time, you still insult me. That is not fair of you. Not fair at all. I dont know why you chose to call if off, but I think you now believe me. I dont know what you do for a living but I suggest you stop thinking even someone who owns an oil bloc should be at the well head everyday, Mayweather doesnt have to work on Monday 11AM.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by omenka(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2015
Xsolutions:
And that is the mistake people ALWAYS make...they think 'HUMILITY' and talent or gift are one and the same...I WISH undecided
Abi. And the outcome of the fight proves me right.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nicur: 8:40am On May 03, 2015
purplekayc:
hes saying pacman was robbed?
I think he is saying that the fight did not live up to the hype
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2015
zicoraads:
I will still take a UCL match...or even an EPL Super Sunday over this, anytime, any day. The hype was too much and I ended up having this unsatisfied feeling in my stomach. I wanted more!

Lol, go and watch mortal combat or SAW.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by ShakurM(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2015
obstead200:

You are right. The problem is dat Floyd refuses to hit. He only boringly focuses on not getting hit,..............as if he is reserving his face for a beauty contest
to me it's not boring, I wasn't a fan of boxing last night , if u want an all entertaining stuff, I suggest u see a comedy show.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by micktoxin(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2015
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by micktoxin(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2015
obstead200:

You are right. The problem is dat Floyd refuses to hit. He only boringly focuses on not getting hit,..............as if he is reserving his face for a beauty contest
It wasn't quite a master class or a clinic. But it wasn't that far off. Before the fight I said that deciding the winner was close but that the fight wouldn't be. I stick to that view. Pacquiao had a few rounds of success but that was it… a few rounds. Mayweather outboxed him. He came close to giving him a boxing lesson. Pacquiao had no way to consistently land offence, no way to pin Mayweather down and no way to stop Mayweather picking him off. There was no controversy, no real drama, nothing that would demand an immediate rematch. Mayweather simply did what he has done to so many other boxers who came in with dreams of winning. He crushed their dreams and outboxed them.This was the Hagler/Leonard of this generation… but Mayweather never let it be as close as that classic. This was a classic performance by Mayweather. It was not a classic bout to remember through the ages. That, perhaps more than anything, sums up Mayweather's brilliance. He's so good that he takes the drama out of bouts. He's so good that even landing a single punch on him gets a roar from the crowd as it's such a rare event.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by bomasek(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:

So, you mean you are no longer interested in the contest because I accept your 11AM Monday challenge ? And your excuse is that I am supposed to be working on Monday 11AM ? I accepted that time, because if I objected you will call me a liar. So, now that I accepted your challenge at even an odd time, you still insult me. That is not fair of you. Not fair at all. I dont know why you chose to call if off, but I think you now believe me. I dont know what you do for a living but I suggest you stop thinking even someone who owns an oil bloc should be at the well head everyday, Mayweather doesnt have to work on Monday 11AM.
No mind that small boi
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by TonyOputa(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:

All am saying is, I challenge you to prove your presumed wealth. Or stop braging. Find a way to do so. And I promise to match up up fairly (if really there's anything to matchup). And u stary squibling for time, date, bla bla bla. Do you need time to know waa u'v got?

Abeg. Do what I told you or don't mention me again. So I don't end up seeming like you.

To make things easy, from ur fb I.d. #Datzall. And don't reply with another #BigBigTalk #Bobojuice story if you not taking a head start.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by birdman(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2015
classic mayweather. makes the opponent look useless. a great boxer will always win over a great fighter

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by JoeCutie(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Baba if that fat head continues the way he is going, he will regret it oh! My man Evander Holyfield rather than blow his money on useless things, decided to invest and now, the OGA is still 'Fuckíngly' rich!! Mayweather is a cool guy, but the dude needs to cut down on his spendings, heard he may retire soon.
Who knows... He might be into investment too. I think he is. Something like Estate business or so. I think I've read it in one of his interviews. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Mystery11(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2015
Billyonaire:

I am not a fan of yours most times due to ur arrogance but this statement is on point esp the bolded. Dont bother checking my profile because I have a multiple personality profile.

Well spoken.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by good188(m): 8:55am On May 03, 2015
Who can challenge me ?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Mystery11(m): 8:56am On May 03, 2015
TonyOputa:

All am saying is, I challenge you to prove your presumed wealth. Or stop braging. Find a way to do so. And I promise to match up up fairly (if really there's anything to matchup). And u stary squibling for time, date, bla bla bla. Do you need time to know waa u'v got?

Abeg. Do what I told you or don't mention me again. So I don't end up seeming like you.

To make things easy, from ur fb I.d. #Datzall. And don't reply with another #BigBigTalk #Bobojuice story if you not taking a head start.

Thank you sir.

Take the challenge like it is chilled and prove you are real.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by kedunaija(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2015
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by stag: 8:57am On May 03, 2015
Nihilist:
Fight was too easy

Admittedly, your analysis with 50caliber ahead of the match added to my anxiety to see action. Needless to say how disappointed I was. By the time I watched Leo Santa Cruz and the other guy, the bars raised to see the biggest fight of the century!

Alas! I was only to watch a smooth script like it was written and directed by Clint Eastwood. My brother, go and pick up your gloves again, you can get a go at the mayweather guy undecided

I swear if I paid N1 for that fight, I'd ask for refund.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 8:57am On May 03, 2015
TonyOputa:

Thank you sir.
I forgive all your trespasses. Seems you are just one of those persons who are embittered by their inadequacies to the point of imbibing humility as a virtue while expecting others to be like them. I happen not to be you, and I will advise you respect other people's lifestyles. You have no rights to judge, cos you are just no one. Live your parochial life and stop assuming that your lifestyle is a paradigm of some sort.

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by Nobody: 8:59am On May 03, 2015
50calibre:
Very crappy fight!! Floyd was on his heels for the 12 rounds.

This isn't boxing but hide & seek

@ SirShymmex this isn't a fight, only one person was fighting.

I'm going to sleep, I can't believe I stayed up for this child's play.

with u. Both of them played it safe meen fvck that
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by SirBlack999(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2015
Floyd is a hugger,he hugged Pac more than my Dad has hugged me.And the next thing is,he should try hugging a transformer.HUGGER OF THE CENTURY.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by handsometokunbo: 9:12am On May 03, 2015
TonyOputa:

I could bet that on this thread alone, we've got individuals that are living a confortable life style that could afford them braging rights.

I challenge you on this thread to prove in some other way that you fcukn reach as you portray other than the Billyonire as your name and the laptop/liquor photo on ur p-photo. If you can't do that, then you better let us live here as equals.

The on-time social media ever did for humanity is to give everybody a level playing ground to create their online personality. A break from the un-fair life of status decrimination. You can't bring that here.

If you are rich, leave that to your colleagues and friends in real-time. When you're here, you're nobody. Not higher than ur NL account,and the couple of colourful words and smiley that you post.

But if you insist, you wanna bragg the real life way, start with putting up your photo on ur profile, the create a thread "challenge the billionare". Then put up convincing photos of your assets, et al. (Ur fb account too, so we sure its you.). Sir I humbly voluunteer to be your first contestant. If eventually u outlast me, am so well sure you mind end up being shocked at the personalities behind most of these humble friendly monikers.

I am in for the millionaires competition not billionaires. It has to be strictly Nairalander personal financial status not dads' money.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by notoriousbabe: 9:18am On May 03, 2015
Abeg is boxing real or na another oyinbo film trick?

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by caugann(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2015
Great one for Mayweather!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by kolokolobi(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2015
OP.....you win a match and defeat an opponent. Mayweather did not win manny. He defeated him or Mayweather won the boxing match.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by zeongeon: 9:30am On May 03, 2015
Well this is not the first time manny pacquiao will be robbed..it happened when he fought timothy bradley it was a clear win from pacquiao but they gave it to bradley.

Mayweather really played his game of punch, run and hug very well.

That's why I watch UFC and mixed martial arts fights cause fights are judged by aggression, octagon control and strikes landed...and manny pacquiao had the aggression, ring control and strikes.

Mayweather should go bcome a sprinter since boxing now means ability to run from opponents.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao - Boxing by proxillin(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2015
To arsenal fans. Defence win you the medal. Mayweather demonstrated that. Money must be a Chelsea fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (58) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: AFCON Semi-Finals (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.