Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

How To Make Paradise? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Make Paradise? (408 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) / What Are Muslim Women Promised In Paradise? / The Difference Between Hell, Sheol, Paradise And The Grave. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Paradise? by Arrowman(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
You are the first to wake and loud the speakers of your gadget that you are listening to christian songs,there by disturbing the sleep of your neighbours....or you sing aloud in such a way that you distract others....you always liked to be an overseer in any activity in your church....you dont speak to people cos you see them as sinners....etc.
But let me ask....when last did you render help,or give alms to the needy?
When last did you visit your wardrobe/bags and check for those shoes,clothes etc you have not used for a very long time,and give them to those that need them...have you not noticed that tattered girl/boy that passes infront of your domain daily?cant you see how poor he/she looks?dont you have human sympathy to render help?have you not notice that mama that fries akara{beans cake} down your street?have you ever approached her to see any area you can help her?maybe sponsoring one of her son/daughter,or improving her life to make her know that someone care? Is it just your family problem you care about?hmmm are you sure you can make this paradise at all? For the journey to paradise is not just going to worship God alone...its not just reading the holy books...its not how you pray and speak in tongue....its not your certificate....its not age..its not how popular or respected or highly placed you are......let me tell you to attain PARADISE‪ is‬ beyond that....one can attain paradise by doing ordinary things in an extra ordinary way.... And you cant do those things if you dont have ‪ LOVE‬....when you love someone you can do anything to please such person....but when you hate any person,then you cant see anything good that the person deserve,rather you wish that the person suffers all day....if you have such heart then your prayers will not be accepted,your offerings will be waste,your kind gestures will be nonsense....andwhen you die,your soul can never penetrate heaven.....i tell you the truth love conquer all....if you dont have love in your heart..you are nothing but an empty vessel....love without bias,love people not minding the circumstances/gender....and i say show true love and not lust.
Re: How To Make Paradise? by Elslim: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Just be good to your fellow human being. Dats all
Re: How To Make Paradise? by okpamson15(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
I understand the whole thing you have mention up there. But the problem especially in my area is when u render a help this very people you are claiming to render a help, they wil take the item or the money to a native doctor just to see that u become equal with them. God pls help me i'm comfuse.

(1) (Reply)

Amongst All Things Don't Fail To Wear This... / SERMON JOTTERS: Candidates Of Deliverance {part 2} / All Witches Must Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.